We meet again

My Brothers Hate You

 

 

The grip on your arm grew tighter, ‘No… this aint Hoya’ you thought and turned your head around facing a pair of small eyes. The guy looked like a hamster but a serious looking one. “What? Need anything?” you said making him smirk.

“Tough huh?” he replied, amused. “Don’t you remember me?”

“You’re the hamster from last night right?” you replied and shook your hands off his grip but his hands won’t budge. “Let go of me” you said calmly as you stared at him. He only gave you a smirk and pulled you closer by the waist, his face was close enough for you to see his eyes, ‘Wow, he has eyes’ you thought.

“now…don’t play so hard to get, shall we? I know you poor little girl only find rich people handsome, don’t worry I have money I’ll pay for you” he asked making you blink twice and laughed pathetically.

“Hyung let go of her!” a voice called out… no two voices. Your eyes looked back at the source of the voices, it was Dongwoo and Hoya.

Sunggyu only turned not letting you go, “waeyo? Do you have anything against this? He’s GD’s sister right? She deserves this” he reasoned out.

“Tch. You really are a Douchebag like what Jiyong oppa said.” You retorted gritting your teeth, “you guys so arrogant… all of you… you’ve never lived the same way me and my brothers did so stop being so proud when you haven’t proven anything,” You looked at Dongwoo apologetically and at Hoya before you actually get Sunggyu's grip off you. Still, you bowed before leaving the house running, not really minding how cold it was then

Hoya pulled his hyung and punched him, as the other guys pulled Hoya away from him to avoid more trouble.

Though Dongwoo wanted to do the same thing, he couldn’t they might wonder why he did that. “Sunggyu hyung what the hell did you just do!” he screamed at the older guy who’s now sporting a bleeding lip.

“What did I do? I just did what I think is right!” Sunggyu replied, “Isn’t that what all of us do?” He stood up and fixed himself, “Don’t act so clean and good Hoya, you did that to more girls than I do, so get your together and change we still have to go to the club tonight.” He was about to go back to the library when Hoya spoke.

“I’m not going tonight… I have assignments to do,” he simply says, “You can all leave” and walked back to the library.

Dongwoo was amazed and proud that his best friend seemed to have change the Kingka, ‘that’s my girl’

“Dino, talk to him… he must come with us, we need him tonight…” were Sunggyu’s last words as he also left.

Woohyun looked at him and sighed, “what’s gotten into Hoya now,”

“Maybe he just likes the girl that much” Sungjong muttered mindlessly as he was opening his lollipop.

“Yah! don’t say such thing!”

“Waeyo Sungyeol-hyung? ___________-noona is pretty and if Hoya hyung really likes her what can we do?” The kid was right.

Now, Dongwoo was the one scared and hurt, He likes you… no he loves you, more than anything else.

You, him and CL were friends since you entered school. CL was the strong girl who protects both of you but when CL got sick one day Dongwoo sheltered you from all the madness. You kept crying under the library table you three would always hide and he was also crying saying that he hates it when you cry and it makes him sad, the two of you ten started crying together trying to make one another stop bawling.

He smiled as he walked down the hallway thinking how funny that was, Both of you ended up asleep there that night, he made promise with you then that no matter what happens he’ll kept trying to protect you. The next morning TOP and Jiyong scolded you and Dongwoo spoke up saying there were these kids gagging up on you and he was sorry because he didn’t wake you up.

That’s when TOP, Jiyong and Taeyang decided to come to school with you while working, it was hard then.


 

Driving along the road to your house, you never realised that you were crying, ‘why are all of them like that, i-I mean except for Dongwoo… they all act so tough and fake hurting other people… what do they think is funny from that…’ you kept thinking.

‘They all had golden spoons in their mouths to help them eat but that doesn’t give them all the right in the world to do those things to those below them…” then Sunggyu’s words repeated in your head. ‘I know you poor little girl only find rich people handsome, don’t worry I have money I’ll pay for you’

Living with the five nicest guys in the Seoul, you thought no guy was like this until you were in High school. Although you and CL were inseparable then, whenever anybody targets you, even from a distance, you knew your brothers will protect you and you liked that feeling of protection but now... it's different.

You finally saw the white gate you loved. This was your home… it always had been, thanks to the old lady that let you six stayed. She had neither money nor family but she let you stay, eat and sleep there. And when she died her house and lot was transferred to TOP’s name. You called it a blessing but GD called it love.

‘Love’ you thought, you looked at your bag and took out the pink book CL told you to buy.

Scanning through the table of contents, you flipped it to the page where there’s “LOVE” on the top of the paper.

Love is an emotion of a strong affection and personal attachment. Love is also said to be a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection —"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another". Love may describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self or animals.

In English, love refers to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from pleasure ("I loved that meal") to interpersonal attraction ("I love my partner"). "Love" may refer specifically to the passionate desire and intimacy of romantic love, to the ual love of eros, to the emotional closeness of familial love, to the platonic love that defines friendship, or to the profound oneness or devotion of religious love, or to a concept of love that encompasses all of those feelings. This diversity of uses and meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, compared to other emotional states.

Love in its various forms acts as a major facilitator of interpersonal relationships and, owing to its central psychological importance, is one of the most common themes in the creative arts.

Love may be understood as part of the survival instinct, a function to keep human beings together against menaces and to facilitate the continuation of the species, --- Wikipedia

You laughed a little as you saw the words Wikipedia but who were you to say what love really means. The only people you love right now is yourself your brothers and your two best friends and to those instances it was really love, but Hoya… ‘Love’ you thought again and looked at your phone staring at it, ‘he won’t call’ you told yourself and sighed. Once again you looked at the book…

“Sometimes you lie in a strange room, in a strange person's home, and you feel yourself bending out of shape. Melting, touching something hot, something that warps you in drastic and probably irreversible ways you won't get to take stock of until its too late ....... I felt knots untie themselves, knots I didn't know were there. I could already tell there were things happening deep inside of me that were irreversible. Is there any scarier word than "irreversible"? It's a hiss of a word, full of side effects and mutilations. Severe tire damage - no backing up. Falling in love with (A Guy) felt that way.

― Rob Sheffield, Love is a Mix Tape”

You stopped reading,’No, I can’t this is only a quote from a novel' you told yourself and breathed in.

You gather yourself and finally went down running home, Inside was the place you felt secured the most, “TOP Oppa! You here?” you called out and ran to the kitchen, TOP was there but he was asleep, he was cooking and you were in just the right time when his alarm went crazy,

“Who’s that!” He exclaimed surprised by the alarm, He usually cooks like this, Sfter he finishes up and as he waits he will set his alarm and sleep,

“________~” you cheered tasting the broth, “Uwaa~~ this so delicious!” you exclaimed and looked back at him,

“You should’ve changed frist ______-ah!” he called and took the spoon from you,

“Nae~ Oh, Oppa, did they tell you what time their coming home?” you asked, “well, except for Jiyong oppa”

“They were on their way so they’ll be here soon, hungry already?” he said and looked at your face, “Did you cry?” he asked, worried

“A-Aniyo oppa! Why would this ________ cry? Huh!” you lied regretting it instantly,

“_______-ah, who hurt you tell me” he said his face changed, now he looked like a gangster.

“I’m fine oppa promise! I’ll just go change nae?” you said and bowed before running upstairs. Locking up yourself in your room. “Mianhae TOP oppa… not yet,” you murmured


 

Hoya didn’t come to the club and so did Dongwoo. Hoya kept reading the book all night, this was the first time he did this, he read the book and highlighted some parts including,

 “Not being able to protect her from things was the most frightening thing I'd ever felt, and it kicked in as soon as we got together. With every year we spent together, I became more conscious that I now had an infinitely expanding number of reasons to be afraid. I had something to lose.” 
― Rob Sheffield, Talking to Girls About Duran Duran: One Young Man's Quest for True Love and a Cooler Haircut)

And he felt that way already. When he heard his hyung insult you… ‘why am I going crazy because of one girl!’ he kept saying. He looked at his phone and called L, he was one of the few person he knew he can get serious answers from that time,

“Oh~ hyung! Waeyo? Is anything wrong?” he said.

“L-ah… I think im inlove” his voice was sincere and his face was calm. “I-I think I’m in love with _________-ssi”