Bullied

My Brothers Hate You

[ A/N: This is long chapter and is somewhat kinda violent... kinda :) enjoy~ ]


Before finally heading to class, you told Dongwoo to head up first because you’ve got something to get from your locker. Dongwoo said he’ll come with you but you told him its fine and that you’ll be quick, so he said yes and walked off.

As you head there, it was abnormally quiet in the hall way, usually even though class was starting there are still a few students lurking around. You just shrugged it out at first until you finally got in front of your locker door. When you opened it a note dropped, “We’re watching you.” was written. Having a carefree personality you just didn’t care about it and placed it inside your locker.

When you closed the door, Eunji popped out beside you with her creepy assistants. “Sup kitten?” she said and chuckled weirdly.

“Hmm.. any business I have with you guys?” You told her before sighing, “I’ll be late you know?”

“We don’t care, just wanna give you a warning… You wouldn’t wanna get involved in those newbies, your boyfriend might get mad or worse may hurt them and you’ll lose your friends~” She told you,

At first you were dumbfounded of what she just told you and why was she telling you that, then you thought about what she really meant “Jealous Eunji? About how they like me and not you?” you teased, “Mind your own business brat,” As if she reached her level of patience she pulled your collar and as her minions surround you … you felt scared because you were alone.

When you were about to scream for help she punched you in the stomach making you groan and fall on your feet, breaking your phone keychain at the same time. You could still her laugh before she kicked you to flip over. “Before, I was so scared to hurt you when I knew you were Jiyong oppa and TOP oppa’s sister, but now I don’t ing care because you .. you crossed the line missy.” She said and kicked you once more making you groan… that pissed her off, “Fill with something!”

As her disciples tied your mouth and finally pulled you into the ladies bathroom, she then pulled your hair to lift your face up, you looked into her eyes and felt like she might eat you alive.  You could only cry silently as you can’t really scream or say anything. Soon they started to kick you, pour cold water on you and even rip the notes on your bag apart. You then thought of Dongwoo… this must be how he always felt when people bully him. Wishing it’ll be over, praying that someone would walk in and save him… that was how you felt with every kick they gave, every hair pull they try.. you just wished it’ll be over.

“That’s enough now… we’ll do this again ______~ see ya~” Eunji said and threw your bag beside you on the floor.

Finally you were alone, you removed the scarf they tied your lips with and threw it on the floor before you stood up. As you did stood, your eyes landed on the mirror. You saw how horrible they left you, but you could only look at your now broken watch and see that it was almost time for class. You didn’t really care about how you looked but you knew you needed to be in class. Immediately you ran to your locker and took out your spare uniform, you had it there just in case you get stain on your uniform. It was had a shorter skirt that your usual one, but that was doable.

Finally, as you finished dressing up you threw your other uniform away. You fixed your hair, your face and even wore a jacket to cover up your arms. You took a deep breath before walking out of the comfort room, like earlier no one was there. You walked in class with you head hanged low; luckily the teacher wasn’t still there. No one did really notice but still you just wished no one would see you like that. You didn’t even want to go home, or eat lunch later. You felt your arms, legs and stomach ache even you’re seated already.


“Morning class~ Homeroom!” Teddy’s voice echoed, “Well be having two new class mates, please be nice to them,” he said. It made you want to loo but you can’t. “And~ Well be having new seating arrangements since most of you are copying answers during exams already~” With that your world seemed to stop, that meant you’d have to stand and walk. You then wished Teddy won’t see your face and text your brothers about it.

Luckily you got to move into the farthest chair, CL’s table was in front of you luckily she wasn’t there. L moved in front and Sungyeol was behind him. Dara on the other hand was in the same row with you but she was in the front.

“Now here are the two new boys that’ll be a part of our class. Mr. Yoo? Mr. Jung? Introduce yourself,”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Daehyunimnida, 19 years old… ”

“Yoo Youngjae imnida 19 years old” As the spoke you felt your world crushing down, you wished they won’t get to seat beside you or in front of you. They now know CL and if she knew about her condition now… the school might collapse. Meaning she won’t be able to focus on school work and on school ground rounds because of you.

“Youngjae-ssi, please seat beside…. Ms. Kwon in the further back and Daehyun-ssi please seat infront of her… Ms Kwon please raise your hand,”

And you did, soon you felt the presence beside you and in front. Teddy just gave a few further instructions about the school trip when you felt a poke beside you. You lifted you face up and was face to face with Youngjae. It was just a few millimeter close you were sure which shocked you making you sit properly and blush madly.

“W-wait.. Aren’t you _______? The girl Zelo talked to earlier? President’s best friend?” He asked making Daehyun look behind, “What happened to your face?”

You blinked and looked down, “N-Nothing”

“You don’t look like that from earlier… I’m so sure,” Youngjae said making Daehyun stare at him weirdly, “What? I was going to say she’s pretty” he admitted.

“Shhh!.. don’t tell anyone please? specially CL..” you told them before burying your face into your arms.

“Arasseo, we won’t … Who did that to you?” Daehyun asked,

“S-Someone…” you murmured,

“The kingka? Isn’t he your boyfriend?” Youngjae asked.

“Not him… I mean if he did this he won’t live or tomorrow,” You joked trying to lose them into the conversation.

“Hyung did say you weren’t suicidal, you’ll be fi-” Daehyun joked, Youngjae gave him a stare to make him shut up and it worked… kinda, he gave him a cupcake.

L peeked at the back and saw Youngjae looking at you, he felt something strange about it like he felt concerned...Unconsciously concerned but … who must he to know he still was having problems talking to Krystal so he thought not to mind it. As for Sungyeol he kept on watching you and that Youngjae guy but since you didn't move anymore from being slumped on you desk he just looked to the front.


The bell for the lunch break finally rang and most of the students were leaving but you… you weren’t even moving. Youngjae wanted to wake you up, since he knows they were supposed to eat with you, CL and Dongwoo.

“Yongjae hyung~” Zelo called as he was dismissed early and went over to their room, he was with Jongup too

“Junghong-ah, come here,” Youngjae called, “You know _____ right?” Zelo nodded and Youngjae pointed you who was sleeping.

“Noona?” he called over and sat beside you and tried to peek at you sleeping, “Noona, It’s Zelo, wake up we’re going to eat together right?” He carefully said,

“Oh… Zelo-ssi, Jongup-ssi, Youngjae-ssi, Daehyun-ssi, Have you seen _____?” Dongwoo asked. He was with CL already; they were already waiting for you.

Youngjae then looked at you who was really sleeping, “Is she asleep?” CL asked as she walked in to the room and sat in front of you, “______-ah, its Chaerin, wake up~ Dongwoo oppa is here too” she said and lifted your face up. Revealing the violet forming circles around your eyes and some bruise around you cheeks too.

CL couldn’t utter a word nor did anyone. She then slowly placed your head back to where it was since she knew you were a tough sleeper. She just looked blankly at the floor; she couldn’t believe what she just saw.

Dongwoo felt as if those bruise was on him, he didn’t know why but he felt the same pain.

Zelo was also shocked; he couldn’t believe someone would do that to you. Even back in the orphanage you were really tough and if there was anyone that hurts you TOP or GD will always come to the rescue. Plus you were so nice.

Youngjae knew it would be like that, but he still couldn’t help but wonder what happened, who did that to you. You seemed to be a very nice girl to everyone.

Soon they heard a few running steps it was, Daesung and Seungri… making CL and Dongwoo panic and the other two confused. “Chaerinnie~ where’s _______?” Seungri asked walking in the room,

“S-She…She’s already in the library with Hoya, we’re just checking if these three wanted to join us for lunch~ b-but they said they were fine, let’s go,” She quickly said and pushed Seungri out Dongwoo also help as Zelo hid you by standing up.


The same time, Hoya was in the cafeteria waiting for you and CL to go down and eat, he can’t eat anything especially since L told him about your new seatmate.

“Did he really look at her like that?” He asked yet again to Sungyeol and L

“Yes hyung, I’m not blind so stop asking…your seriously asking like a recorder on replay” L said frustrated.

“Then go ask the guy, he’ll probably be a nice guy and just say it’s nothing,” Woohyun said.

“Look, _____ introduced me to them earlier and they didn’t look interested … making my blood boil already, but if he touches _______, I promise you he won’t see tom-,” he stopped when he saw CL and Dongwoo with only Daesung and Seungri. “Where’s she?”

“She was sleeping in the room when we left,” Sungyeol said before munching on his food yet again,

“Or maybe he’s waiting on you in the library~~~ aigoo” Sungjong said, making Hoya smiled expecting.

“Well then .. if that’s the case… bye~” he said and ran to the library.

Hoya wished you were there and that you’d be smiling when you see him totally different from how you were earlier that morning. Hoping you’d even ask him how he had been or that you’ll miss him because it was already Friday. He knew to himself he would miss you a lot. He walked in the library humming, bowing to the librarian while at it.

As he looked inside the room, there was someone there on the chair. He smiled thinking it was you, so he entered without hesitation. But when he was sitting onto his chair, “Eunji…” he murmured before hearing a locking sound from outside, “…”

“Hello oppa~ missed me?” she said smirking, making Hoya irritated,

“What the are you doing here? You do know this is a tutorial session right?” He taunted,

“I know boo~ but you know… I wanted to talk to you about something” She said slipping off her chair to walk closer to Hoya, who was very bored.

“Shut up and spill it,” He was getting awfully mad and worried,

“Well, I saw _____ earlier talking to this new guy… they were all lovey dovey… I thought she likes you?” She teased as she wrapped her arm around his neck, leaning in closer to the man’s ear.

“He’s her new classmate; maybe she was just touring her… I heard that guy was her new seat mate,” Hoya said firmly, he knew you well and for that he trust you.

“Oh~~ you love her so much, don’t you~? Aigoo… don’t trust her so much, look at us now, if this was your tutoring sessions... ain’t she supposed to be here with you?” Eunji continued, she wanted Hoya to lose you and go back to her. She wanted to let you know who you were up against. She was the Queenka after all.

As for Hoya, he admitted he felt afraid. Why weren’t you there? “Where is she?” he murmured before looking at Eunji whose face were close to his,

“She’s with the new guys in their class…” she whispered. Hoya wanted to stand but Eunji didn’t let go making him sit back on the chair, “where do you think you’re going? She’s already flirting with that guy… stay with me… please?” Her voice became very silky, making the other very irritated.

“Let me go Eunji… I’m going to look for my girlfriend,” He said firmly making Eunji stand up and sit on his lap,

“Oppa! Look at me, I’m here with you and she’s somewhere else with a guy… Don’t you think we are supposed to be together than her?” The girl cried but Hoya could only sigh,

“Look Eunji… w-we… we had been together but I don’t loveyou… I love _______... a lot and would you please stop making me not trust her and get your off my legs?” He said holding onto Eunji’s shoulders, frustrated but Eunji knew she had more than enough to show you so you’d break up with Hoya. She had her minions take photos of her and Hoya inside the conference room.

“Fine, Look for her… and see that I’m not lying,” she said before kissing Hoya on the lips before standing up. “bye boo~” she said and walked out the door.

As the girl left, Hoya got even madder. L already told him about this guy and now Eunji kept on taunting him saying you were “flirting” with the guy… which he knew was impossible for you to do. He simply thought you were just close to boys more than females since you’ve already told him that you’ve only lived with your brothers and CL was the only girl you have as a friend. “No.. ____ isn’t like that…” he finally said and walked out out of the library to try and find you.


You were still in the room and Zelo was beside you he was just laying his head down facing you. He’s genuinely concerned, he is still a brother for you; that feeling of wanting to protect you like TOP would was also do.

“Zelo, eat … I’m sure she’d be fine,” Daehyun said as he was still eating… Youngjae’s food.

“And Daehyun .. stop eating my food,” Youngjae said before looking back at you.

“You know.. you guys should probably take her to the nurse’s office,” Jongup said as he was continuously eating.

Zelo shoot his head up and shook his head, “No! If Noona goes there, They’ll call TOP hyung and Jiyong hyung and … _____ noona .. she won’t like it when those hyungs get to worry for her.”

Youngjae and Daehyun nodded but Jongup shook her head, “Junhong, She might get more damage in her brain because based on the color of her face and how swollen it gotten she must have took a very hard blow. She must be taken to the Nurse’s office,”

“Let’s just take her to a hospital then … outside school, tell the person Zelo’s her brother,” Daehyun said,

“Wake her up first and ask her if she’s fine with it,” We are still strangers to her.

Zelo nodded immediately, he knew how you’d woke up very fast, “Youngjae hyung…” he said and smiled at his hyung, Youngjae looked at him with an innocent eyes, this was the first time they saw Zelo like that so they all didn’t know what to do. Zelo then whispered to Youngjae, it was also in the right timing that Hoya peeked in the room.

Hoya didn’t see you since Zelo’s body were basically covering you from Hoya’s sight, “she’s not here, that liar,” he murmured before leaving without even announcing his presence.

When Hoya left, Zelo sat properly and he had a very mischievous smile. While Youngjae had a strangely shocked, confused and blushing face, “Sooooooooo… please hyung? Do it to let _____-noona wake up?”

Youngjae just looked at Zelo blankly while leaving the other two guys confused, “What is it?” Daehyun asked,

“Nothing Daehyunie hyung~” Zelo said and looked at them, “Jongupie hyung, Daehyunie hyung… can you two go out a sec? and talk to me.. Please? I need to ask you two… something else”


So you guuuuuuuuuuuuuys who would I pair Dongwoo with??? hehe please comment below~ thank you!! and HELLO NEW Subiees~ <3