Don't Leave

My Brothers Hate You

 

After lunch, you walked to the hallways on your way to the Library, you were excited and nervous a little. Now you’ll be facing Hoya and can talk to him in private. You were contemplating on asking him to try to keep his acts together so her brothers won’t “know” since it’s how Jiyong wants it to be… but honestly, your brothers aside, you did felt something for him. It must’ve been just a crush… well, this is the first time you’ve actually knew you liked someone, or even looked at a guy differently.

As you turned to the last hallway you’d have to walk through to get to the library, but you stopped half way when you saw a few girls and a group of boys walking there as well, at first you thought it was none of your business, but then you saw one familiar face, it was Dongwoo, his face looked horrible, again he was beaten and bullied by other people, even now Hoya had given his warning, Dongwoo is still the schools nerd and people bullying him wont decrease.

You looked at your best friend again before closing your eyes to breathe before walking forward, as soon as her prescence was recognized by the group of people they looked back at the very much hurt Dongwoo, “_-_____-ah .. w-we . uh..”

“What? Bullied him? get lost.  Before I call CL or Hoya,” you said scaring them. You walked/ran towards him. He was on the floor, tears flowing from his eyes. “Oppa!” you called before sitting down beside him, “What happened? Why’d they do that…” you asked worried.

Dongwoo could only look up at you before hugging you, “______-ah..” he murmured, “You won’t ignore me right.. you won’t leave me…t-tell me” he acted like a child... a helpless one.

“Oppa… what are you talking about… of course I won’t ...your my best friend, plus we grew up with each other.. “ you told him rubbing his back. You held his cheeks so he’d look at you, “I promise.. what did happen there oppa? What did they do to you?”

Dongwoo didn’t want to talk about it but knowing you... you’d never be satisfied not know what happened, “I was just walking around.. thinking of something and when one of them bumped me I fought back forgetting I’m still a nerd here .. not Dino.. so yea .. that started it.” He explained,

You nodded understandingly before holding on his hands, “to make you feel better.. or not, come with me, sit in with me and Hoya’s session then after wards, I’ll take you somewhere..” you told him, he could only smile before fixing his appearance a little.


Hoya in the other hand sat inside the conference room quietly browsing his books, taking note of things he’d want to ask you. Soon the door swung open, his smiled so big never expecting you to come with someone, “Hoya, can .. Dongwoo sit in?” you asked smiling,

You tucked on Dongwoo’s hand so he’d enter as well. Hoya’s smile fainted but was still there, “Y-yeah.. its fine..” he said now seeing Dongwoo looked… really beaten, “what happened to him? He looks…”

“like how you’d leave him before, yeah . he was bullied..” you said placing your things  on the table. “Oppa, sit here”  you told Dongwoo patting the other chair beside you.

“_______-ah… uhmm …” Hoya wanted to ask you if he could just leave and let the day off for you, so you can talk to your friend better, but of course he can’t.

“So.. what’s your assigments?” you asked making him look back at you, then to his books,

“U-Uh… math and English..and something in Chemistry…” he told you before looking back up. You only looked at the book, not really caring if your face was really close to him. He didn’t try to move any further but closer, You noticed this so you placed your hands behind his neck,

“Look.. Hoya.. my face isn’t a book, if you want to finish this .. read that and try to solve it” You told him without even looking back at him, he smiled and only nodded. He held on your hands slyly as he hold the book,

“fine I’ll read now saengnim~” He said, you pulled your hands away as you noticed his hands on them.

Dongwoo just watched there… his heart felt like breaking, crumbing even, but what can he do… he can’t just tell you not to go out with him, it’s your decision and your brother’s that’ll he’d have to face, and that is scary. He was scared of you leaving him… or your brothers making you leave him. Plus, he isn’t that strong or courageous to confess to you.

“Dongwoo oppa..” You called him. “Oppa.. I’ll be back okay? I’ll just go run to the nurse’s office and get something to fix you up.. please watch  over him for a bit.” You told him then looked back at Hoya, “Don’t do anything to him or I’ll kill you.”


After you left, the two of them barely said anything, Hoya would ask Dongwoo sometimes when he doesn’t seem to get a grip of what he’s solving.

“Being a kingka must be nice ..” Dongwoo murmured making Hoya look at him,

“What do you mean nice? Everytime something bad happens you’re the first suspect.” Hoya said kinda protectively but at the same time admitting the positions faults, “Why would you say such a thing?”

“Im a nerd. Hoya.. I’m every bodies target..and if I try to even fight back, I get twice or even thrice more punches than what I already had.” Dongwoo trailed off.

“Well… I-I’m sorry ..” Hoya murmured, guilty of what the other had just told him. “Its kinda my fault ..”

“Aniya… it is mine too… I let you guys bully me… but “ Dongwoo was about to say look at me tomorrow ..i’ll show you when you walk in.

“Oppa! Here it is!” you said and saw a very strange tension between them. “What happened here?”

“just two men  talking ______-ah, no biggie” Dongwoo said casually as he  looked at you, “______-ah, imma go now… I have something I need to go through before dismissal… so .. talk to you later?” he told you standing up, he patted you head with a smile on his face ... 

“Arasseo oppa… but when you have time fo to the clinic… you need that” you said and hugged him, he did the same before bowing, leaving you two alone.

“Why are you hugging other guys?” Hoya asked,

“And I have to answer cause?”

“Im your boyfriend…” he said calmly looking back at you, now you noticed he change his hairstyle.it was .. curly,

“did you just got you hair permed?” you asked with an eyebrow raise, he smiled widely before nodding,

“why? Like it? Sungjong got one too.. and L will just get his later ….” He blabbered as you just ignored him, this is typical Hoya, He always talks and talks and talks until he notices no one was listening to him., “I saw your brother at the parlor too… he was checking out some hair dyes.. he bought a dark choco brown one and a blackish one”

“OH.. that was for his and CL’s couple hair thingy” you mindlessly murmured before turning your attention to him, “So.. you went to a salon just to get permed….?”

He looked at you and nodded, “so what if I did?”

“you look like an old lady..” you said making yourself laugh,

He pouted and shrugged it, personally he finds it cute, like he gave Hoya a cuter image ...  “Don’t I look cute though?”

“Oh.. its cute ..too cute you look like a kid” You told him laughing.

“Y-YAH!” He screamed making you panic a little… you two are in the library.

“s-shh! D-don’t scream! The librarian might throw us out.

“then let her.. I wanna go to the football field..“ He said sulking.

You couldn’t help but smle seeing his expression, he did look cute, too cute that you even pinched his cheeks. He looked back at you, surprised, “Cute” you murmured making him smile widely and blush madly,

“I know” he chuckled. He held your hand and intertwinded his fingers with yours “_______-ah… thank you.. for being my girlfriend”

“Im not your girlfriend”

“Yet” he cut you before leaning closer, you could only pull back and look away closing your eyes shut but your back hit the back rest of the chair. He smirked before going further , to try and kiss you but then .. the door swang open,

“Yah.. Lee Howon, this is a Tutorial right? Don’t harass your tutor, she’s scared… look” a voice said, it was the librarian, Hoya looked back and just sat straight, You, on the other hand, breath out and thanked the librarian before saying sorry that your student was very much loud, “Gwenchana Kwon-ssi, I know Mr. Howon very well… he likes to be noisy in the library, and no one can really control him… Ja… I’ll go now, just tell me if that guy is harassing you okay?” the librarian said taking her leave, Hoya groan inwardly before you looked back at him,

“Why does she even said that I was harassing you, you looked like as if your waiting for me to kiss you,” he murmured,

You chuckled and sat back, “Don’t  be so sulky now, continue reading your lessons,”