Why am I going crazy?

My Brothers Hate You

 

After a few minutes, you came out , since the comfort room has a huge wall and a long hallway disclosing it from the chaos from the club plus that place was almost deserted you never thought of seeing a guy waiting for you to come out, You didn’t know him… and it was scary. You tried to walk back into the CR but he felt like you’d call for help so the guy tried to push the door open,

“YAH! What the hell are you doing!” voice called and the pushing stopped, you heard a few thing scatter before complete silence. “no one’s here now.. The guy left… A-Ahh… its Hoya, if you don’t know me,” you felt your heart race a bit without really knowing why, you bit you lips and peeked outside, “________-ah?” he actually followed you but he tried his best to act shocked.

“Uhm… thanks  ...” You said and politely smiled at him,

“Oh.. Uh, its nothing… you should’ve brought somebody here with you... It’s pretty scary here...” he said and puffed his cheeks in a manly manner, “S-So… You and GD... Wow… Never saw that coming.” He said obviously wanting to break the awkward silence. The two of you honestly looked like Ex’s seeing each other for the first time after break up.

“yeah, h-he is my brother,” you mumbled and chewed on your lower lip.

Seeing you do that made him stare at you for a good 3 minutes before he finally spoke up, “yah, stop biting your lip… it’ll bleed,” but you didn’t stop,  you only looked at him. “I said stop biting” he said and walked to you, but he suddenly stopped. ‘Why do I care about her lip? Even if it bleeds…’ he thought.

You could only look up at him; he looked dazed looking at you. You stopped biting on your lips like he said, which only made him look at your lips, “H-Hoya,” you said, “ca-can you like … move further back?”

-          HOYA’s POV –

W-Wait? What did is she saying, and what the hell is wrong with me! Hoya, this is the second time this has happened.

She’s talking again, why can’t I hear her, “Stop, talking,” I said, nice choice dude. Now I can’t be bothered, wow her lips are so pink… wait what?

I was about to tell her she’s pretty when somebody pushed me… oh, she pushed me,

“Can’t you just move!” she said, oh she’s mad,

“I-I didn’t hear…” I said, at least I was honest right?

“Aish .. are all guys like that?” what did she just say? I was about to ask her why she said that when I heard a few female giggles towards our way, So all I told her was, “Follow me,” and I held her hands and walked back inside the female comfort room. Yeah, I walked in a female bathroom with a girl.

I pushed her at a random cubicle walking in with her locking us both up inside, she looked shocked and confused, “Why did you lock me up here? If my oppa knew this the-“ of course I cut her words, “if somebody saw us talking outside they’ll know and you might get screwed again, so just shush will you? Just until the girls walk in and leave.” I said and almost instant the outside door swung open and a lot of giggles were heard, they were just gossiping and it made me sick. I sighed and looked at her. She was just sitting there waiting.

I poked her face and motioned for her to move a little so I can sit too, but she only pouted and didn’t move an inch. I did it again but she still didn’t move. I sighed and lifted her up, bridal style and sat down her on my lap, and all she did was look at me like I lost my mind… well maybe I did.

I looked back at her, only to realize our faces were really close to each other, I gulp nothing specifically as my mind starts to wander again, AGAIN Hoya, what’s wrong with you.

But… looking at her like this, it feels… nice.

-          NO ONE’s POV –

Both of you stayed paralyzed in the arms of each other, He held you closer like he was trying to make you feel comfy around him. You felt yourself screaming leave him, but you seem frozen feeling his breathe so close on your skin.

His face started to lean closer to yours, and you didn’t even move an inch thinking that he won’t kiss you… nor do anything with you… but you were wrong. He kissed you; it wasn’t a kiss that involves a lot of passion. It was like a curiosity kiss.  Your arms were suddenly wrapped around his neck. He only continued to kiss you hugging your waist.

After a few moments, you stopped and pushed him away, there were no more noise coming from outside so you stood up from his arms and ran out without even saying anything to him. He stayed there for a bit and left as well… he was still dazed from what happened.


As soon as you were in the back stage with your brothers, you tried to act cool. “________-ah~ what took you so long? Anybody messed with you?” TOP asked and walked to you and searched for any bruise.

“A-Aniyo oppa… i-I just got lost,” you lied, this was one of the few things you lied about to them, of course you can’t tell them you went into the ladies room and kissed Hoya. You smiled immediately after your statement, or else they won’t believe.

“arasseo~ but if anybody and I mean anybody hurts you tell me okay?” He made sure you knew you can tell them, but you were so sure you can’t tell them this one.

“Nae~ ah… CL unnie! C-can you come with me to our booth for a while? I need to check if I left anything there” you said hurriedly bowing to everyone goodbye before pulling CL behind you.

“Watch us nae~” GD said and chuckled, Seungri knew there was something off on your behaviour… he knew he need to know but he can’t just follow you… not yet.


“What! Y-you and Hoya k-kissed?” she said making you panic a little.

“U-Unnie lower your voice” you said and sighed,

“Oh my ______! He likes you …he’s totally into you!” she continue to blabber,

“I-it’s not like that unnie… it’s just kinda like we were close to each other’s face and then… it …just… happened.” You had a very hard time telling her what exactly happened but in the end she was still shocked.

“well, then read a pink book called ‘Human: Feelings and Emotions’ you can find it in any bookstore then…tell me if I’m wrong or not," she said giggling as she pulled you up until you two reached the stage.

Your brothers were already there, and they were laughing. But as they saw you they smiled waving at you, GD pointed to you for Seungri to see you, after a few moments Seungri and Dae was behind you two.

“Hyung thought you two left already.” Dae said as Seungri just stood behind you looking at a few girls from a far.

“Oh! Infinite’s on stage now” CL said and immediately your face burned.

You looked at the stage and there he, Hoya, was staring at you, making you feel warm all over and CL seemed to feel that. “Act normal ______” she murmured and smiled.

You tried your best but all you see was Hoya … and his lips. You didn’t even notice Dongwoo there. He was also looking at you. Dongwoo felt jealous. ‘Why is she looking at Hoya…' he thought and felt himself sigh.

“Dino Hyung, we need to beat them, just his once” Sungyeol said making Dongwoo look at him,

“I-I’ll try, you know they are pretty hard to fight with,” Dongwoo explained.

“Howon, what’s wrong with you today?” Sunggyu asked but there was no answer. His eyes were still affixed with you. “Yah, Lee Howon,” he shook him and finally he responeded,

“w-what?” he said making everybody laugh,

“Gyu hyung was asking you if everything’s okay,” Sungjong said.

“u-uh? Ah.. y-yeah.. I’m fine..I’m great…” he mumbled that last part making every one laugh.

“EVERYBODY~ Battles are about to start! We will begin with Dance battles with Taeyang Versus Eunhyuk.” Teddy announced.

Everybody that was in the club gathered around the stage as you were also in a position you can see almost everything.

The person to dance first was determined by a toss coin, Taeyang was tail and Eunhyuk had head, and head was shown and obviously Eunhyuk had a nervous face, you did get it at first, ‘isn’t it good to be first?’ you thought as you watch Eunhyuk listen and groove little by little to the beat. You had to admit he was pretty cool popping and BBoying, but your brothers didn’t seemed to be surprised as by what the former just presented, it seems like they knew already he was gonna do that.

“Watch me” Taeyang said as Eunhyuk ended his part, He started crumping and BBoying… but everybody was surprised as he began break dancing, nobody had saw him do this yet, you never thought your brothers were like this,

“He’s really good,” a voice said from behind, to be honest the guy looked weird.

“beat it Wooyoung" Seungri said and taunted at the guy,

“watch the mouth Vic (Seungri's alias), not interested in you,” the guy blabbered looking at you, “and who might this little angel be?” he asked reaching out or your face.

“Our sister, got any problem with that, huh?” GD said, apparently the battle stopped when a group of guys walked in the club,

“really? We could've never guess" another man said, and he was rather handsome.

“Just leave rabbit, we were having fun just now,” TOP said and pulled you behind him and signalled for you and CL to leave, you didn’t get it but CL did… and apparently somebody else saw you two leaving and he followed you.

“say that again robot!” a kid voice, and that guy was about to charge on you brother when sirens of police suddenly floated in the air.

“You lucky,” TOP said before running out the club. GD was in a panic mode worrying if you left safely, but now wasn’t kinda the time for him to think of that, but they all escaped well.


You found yourself in your own car alone, you lost CL when a pile of people suddenly came out from the club, and you thought she left home already. You drove for a few blocks away from the club, it was a safe distance where you can still seethe said place. You saw a lot of people getting handcuffed, when somebody opened your car. Of course you were scared so you panicked and didn’t try to look,

“Yah!” a voice said…and that voice was a very familiar voice. “Drive fast or the cops might see us,”