Transferees

My Brothers Hate You

 

After parking the car, Daseung and Seungri waited with you until you saw CL and Dongwoo approaching the two of you

“Chae~” you cheered with a cheeky smile, Dongwoo was carrying a bag that was girly looking, “You made him your own caddy?” you joked and took the bag which Seungri immediately took in exchange.

“and I see you hired two personal slaves as well?” CL joked as she saw Seungri and Daesung behind you,

“Well, Good morning to you too Chae” Daesung answered gaining a bow from CL, “Dongwoo, you know you should stop being friends with these two, I won’t be surprised if I see you adapt their nature,” he continued

“Well, these two are my precious friends so I don’t think I can stop,” Dongwoo answered,

Instinctively you pinched his cheeks, “aigoo so cute this guy,” he, as usual, laugh like the Dongwoo you knew.

“Stop that now, everyone might think you’re bullying him,” CL said and chuckled,

“aigoo, and the president talks,” Seungri said and closed the trunk, “I’ll be going now” and he just left, soon after Daesung followed. So like always it’s just you, Dongwoo and CL walking along the wide grassy part of your school.

“How has the Dino been? You nappeun namja” CL said, since yesterday you were disturbed now was a good opportunity.

“Look, I’m sorry okay.. I just… liked how it felt like to be with them, to be friends with the Kingka even as “Dino”” he defended. “Plus, they treat me like their own; I don’t know how they’ll react when they’d knew who I am”

“that’s what we are worried Dongwoo, what are you going to do then? We're worried they’ll hurt you, again after all these months they’d let you go.” You said and sat under a tree just a few meters away from the building entrance.

“Okay okay, sorry.. Sorry to make you two worry” He said defeated, he sat beside you and CL did the same,

“You know .. I wish you could be Dino here at school so everybody will know you’re our friend,” CL said and took out a scrunchy.

“yeah, that’ll be cool we have an awesome friend,”

“BTW, Kwon _________.. what were you doing in Hoya’s house last night?” Dongwoo asked, ask quickly as you choked on your water, CL looked at you,

“YAH! You went there? ALREADY? Did you meet his parents?” CL responded, making you instinctively looked at her with big eyes,

“Hoya barely gets to meet his parent’s and you’re asking if _______ saw them?” Dongwoo said instinctively,

You neck automatically turn to him, “huh? What do you mean?” you and CL ask at the same time,

“Look, Hoya says he hates his mom and dad but I don’t really think he does…” Dongwoo clarified, “He miss them really,”

You pouted as you thought about him always alone at home before the bell rang, “That’s the bell~ Let’s get to class now Mr. Jang Dongwoo and Ms. Kwon ________” CL cheered as she stood up.

You just laughed as you, too, and Dongwoo, stood up and walked in to the building. “Meet you guys lunch time!” Dongwoo said as he walks opposite direction as you two,

“I wonder how Dongwoo oppa managed to break into Infinite as Dino…” CL murmured, “Isn’t it strange that nobody ever noticed?”

“Well, I only knew when I saw him in the club  ... so probably no one had ...awesome liar” You said as CL stopped walking in front of the Student president’s room, “I’ll see you at class?”

“Yeah! Meet you later~ ciao~” she said and walked in as for you too, you walked to the class alone.


Before you could finally walk into class you have to take some of your books from the locker and to your surprise, the Queenkas were there and they seemed to be waiting for someone. You walked in mindlessly to open your locker, and felt all their eyes on you.

“Yah…. Kwon_______”  a voice called, you turned and looked at Eunji standing there as if she owns the world, “Come here” she says as her fingers move.

You could only sigh in your head as you felt your feet walk its way to them, dragging you along, “hmm?”

“is I true that Jiyong oppa, TOP oppa, Youngbae oppa, Daesung Oppa and Seungri are your brothers?”

-          YOUR POV –

Great he knows too? has eyes behind her horns then, “yea… They are…”

I saw her eyes almost pop and jaw almost drop, “Oh.. my… W-We are so sorry for how we have been treating you,” Huh? Oh right they were kingkas and I’m their sister makes me a queen, Nice.

“Yeah whatever,” I said and walked through them walking into class, and they all followed,

“________-ah, w-we are really sorry!” Eunji said, I saw the eyes of the others in the room fall on her, “Y-YAH! I SAID SORRY! ANSWER!”

“I said what ever… that’s my answer,” I said, , “can’t you just be a someplace else?” Oh she’s mad~ hahaha, I love this day

“Oh, ______-ah!”  your finally here! I heard a voice. Now I take back what I said, his voice made my head turn and heart pump fast..i-Its s beating really fast and as if I could feel it trying to jump out of my body, “Hi!”

“Hoya..” Eunji called, it felt like she was scared or something,

“What? Need anything?” I placed my bag on my desk when I felt his hand lad on the table beside me… L’s table,

“I was just wondering if you could come eat lunch with us?” is he serious right now?

“Why would i? last time I checked my brothers hate you, I ha- don’t like you… and I don’t want them to kill me,” … why can’t I say I hate him… w-well maybe I do like him..

“You don’t hate me .. that’s why.. ”huh?

“I said I don’t like you right?” this guy is really something,

“But I do.. and you said it yourself.. you just said don’t like me .. not hate me that an change” he  said and smiled at me.. “so are you gonna eat with us?"

“NO” is he deaf?

He frowned and sighed, “fine then .. but if ever you want to just sit there.. dine with us… “ his eyes then landed back to me from the ceiling, “On second thought.. see you in the library” with that he left I didn’t even notice everybody was looking at me,

“Any problem with me now?” I asked.. and they all seemed to shrug it off as soon as Teddy walked in

-          NO ONE’S POV -.

“Seats everyone.. we have a transfer student from busan .. please be nice to her and don’t treat her badly,” teddy then looked at the door asking the girl to come in, she was pretty but she seemed to have an aura from her stand.

“Hi! I’m Park Snadara.. please treat me well,” she bowed infront and teddy pointed her to the seat almost behind you but far away.

“What’s with her hair” Sungyeol murmured, her hair was tied to one side and her eye liner might have made a finger bleed, it was so sharp.

“Weird.. but pretty” L said and looked back at you, “But your prettier, she’s not my hyung’s type if you are worried” you could only hiss at him and looked in front. Why were you scared with this Sandara.. and why does her name seem familiar.


At lunch you again was dragged by CL to the canteen, but you probably would have gone there by yourself too….no not to eat with Hoya but to ask Taeyang about something that happened before…

As you fall in line you noticed he wasn’t there, “CL-roo.. did oppa log in for work today?” you asked CL as the line continues,

“Not really, why?” she had her eyes on the salmon that was only two pieces,

“I just .. wanted to talk to him,” you said.. you wanted to ask him if he remembers the name Sandara Park..

“H-HEY!THAT”S MY SALMON!”  CL said to another blonde girlbehind her was the Sandara girl, “C-Can you like take just one? I-its only two and I really wanna eat one like right now”

“Chaerin-ah.. you can just get mine if you want to” you murmured, as the two turned their backs on you two giving you two… death glares,

“Creepy…” CL said and sighed, “okay then I’ll just take yours,” she picked meat and you two exchanged the whole lunch tme you were dazed, why is she scaring you like this.


"_______-ah?” Dongwoo shook you, “are you eating that or not?”

“Huh? Uh .. yea” you said and ate your last piece of meat,

“what’s wrong with you ______?” CL asked making your two brothers turn too.

“There’s this transfer student… her name is Park Sandara and  i-I kinda felt something scary from her … like…her aura and the way she looks..” Seungri coughed hearing the name Sandara..

“The girl Jiyong hyung used to tease in the “House” (A/N : House is the term you siblings used as a term for the orphanage) she was the little girl with a huge crush on Jiyong hyung” he reminded you.

Now that made sense… you then remembered she was the girl that promised she’ll marry Jiyong no matter what.

“And her sister, Bom cried when TOP hyung told her she’s ugly, and also was delusional with him,” Daesung added scooping out his ice cream,

“Huh? Bom? Bom Park?” Dongwoo cleared, “isn’t she that transferee from our class Dae? Isn’t she like really pretty?”

“Plastic surgery..” CL said and pouted, “Many girls do it… but I will never” Dongwoo then laughed.

As for you,you thought it all made sense now, they were the two scary girls your Jiyong oppa told you to be careful with, why were they here now?

-------

hehehe . so sorry for again a very long time no update.. i'll try to update again in the few day, and hoprfully i could write up to 3 chapter this week . :)

comment and sub~