His Family and Friends

My Brothers Hate You

 

“Which do you want to know? About my friends or my family?” He asked calm and confident,

“W-Well, I’m still not familiar with both so… family and friends?” you said but you were still asking him not really sure about how to ask him.

He only nodded; he seemed to have expected that already, “Well, My mom and Dad runs our business… uh… its ladies and men’s shoes… Mom started it when me and my sister were just kids and it grew so big it became an empire” he explained.

“Oh! KLsoles?” you asked to be clear getting only a nod from him.

His face grew odd as he heard the name, “Yeah.. KLsoles… Kwon Lee… Kwon was my mother’s family name and of course Lee was my father’s…  She said she wanted her other relatives to know how big and unreachable she is today.” He sighed and smirked, “And today..she’s even unreachable even for me…”

‘Kwon…Lee…’ you thought as he was telling his story about his parents. ‘It’s a usual name…it can’t be’

“My sister… you probably know her… last school year she attended in our school… Lee Tae eun? The blonde girl who threw the Queenkas glue and feathers?” he asked you hoping you know..and yes you knew who she was.

She was called T-ae and Girl with the golden spoon in school. She was really cute and bubbly but she never spoke to you… except for one time,when she asked you if you’ve seen the then Kingka...A.K.A yer brotha, Kwon Jiyong. “Oh the girl with the golden spoon?” you asked weirdly, that was because that what people in school call her…

“Yeah, her… that’s my sister pain in the angel. She never told anyone we were siblings and none really asked me if she is my younger sister….so yea it kinda became a secret.”

“wait ..isn’t she 16 then? Wasn’t she like a freshman then? I wonder where she gets the gut fighting all those Queenkas?” you thought hoping Hoya knew any answer.

“well… she got that from her older friends… the old Queenka’s .. Yubin, Uee, uhh … Hwayoung and that girl … what’s her name again? The pink haired one?” he asked confused. You laughed knowing a Kingka doesn’t know the older ones in the same position.

“You mean, Jia? The dancer chic?” of course you knew, she was the nicest Queenka and is a friend of both you and your brothers.

“Yeah her, she always hanged out with those chicks… but I can’t blame her. She is Queenka material after all” was all he followed.

You tilted your head, not really satisfied with the story yet, “Why did your sister leave school then? She doesn’t want to graduate yet?”

“Uhh… she told me she liked a boy back then… I remember her telling me they were dating in secret places and then suddenly she went home bawling her eyes off because of the same guy. Then she called our parents and asked if she can stop going to school.. And they said okay,” Hoya laughed a little, like a pathetic laugh, “That was actually weird to let her stay with them and stop school… are parent’s supposed to be like that? Allowing their children to stop coming to school,” he ate a spoonful before turning to you, “I’ll tell you about Woohyun and the others when they come… first let’s eat”


You pouted seeing how fast of an eater Hoya was, in about a few minutes he was having a second serving. As for you, you were just on the half of it, “Yah, the food won’t run, eat slowly…okay?”

“I always eat like this” he said still chewing on his food and it made you cringe.

“YAH! LEE HOWON! Have some table manners will you!” you screamed sighed frustrated at how he was acting, you really thought he would show you how he acts like a rich kid but you guessed he isn’t that type. One, because usually rich people eat in a greasy way and Two, that’s how rich people are portrayed in dramas.

and as if he heard your thoughts, “Do you still believe in those dramas?” Hoya laughed almost choking on his food, “Life isn’t like those dramas _____, I’m only human… not a perfect doll,” he answered drinking a glass of water,

You only pouted and ate again. Now you wonder why are you two like this… close? Have you forgotten how much his brothers hated him ..or the fact that he’s the Kingka of your school and CL hates him too. Is it because he’s nice to you? And you wonder why is he nice to you?

You asked yourself does he like me or is it the other way around far many times right now, then you heard the voice of your brother…no not in your head … you really hear his voice.

“_______-ah… it seems like your phone’s ringing… and nice ringtone,” Hoya said munching on a duck leg

‘Oh right… Jiyong’s ringtone is his voice as he says, ‘Cute sister your awesome brother’s calling you~ answer quickly~~’ and he laughs…’ you thought and chuckled.

You stood up before picking it up, walking at a fair distance to talk with your brother privately,

“Oppa~ waeyo~” you chirped.

“_______-ah, where are you? TOP hyung will be home soon, hurry nae? Or else he’ll be mad again,” his voice seemed weirdly calm  and relaxed.

“uhh ..oppa.. where are YOU?” you asked, “I wanna go there too~ you guys are in the spa right?” you chuckled.

“Well…k-kinda ..Taeyang hyung brought these GC’s… we left two more at home for you and TOP hyung, go okay? I’ll be having overnight shift tonight.”

“O-Oh… really? So, you not eating dinner at home? What time are you going home tomorrow then?” you asked half sad and half excited.

“Yeah.. kinda… I’ll be home tomorrow to get you up and take you to school, okay? Don’t be sad now… and Oh! CL told me she might have a sleep over tomorrow or the night after that,” He seemed to be more excited at that.

“Oppa… can I ask you something?” you wanted to ask why he was excited like that but he suddenly spoke out,

“________-ah~ I’ll hang up now, I need to change now.. bye~” and the line was ended.

You only laughed and walked back to Hoya, who now has eaten mostly everything, “wow, you eat pretty fast, huh?” you said and sat beside him.

“Well, I was hungry. You better eat up now, or else you’d stay here for another hour,” he joked and sat back in the couch, “I’ll finish my assignments,”

“Tch, fine” you said and started finishing your food. Him, on the other hand, was enjoying himself taking stolen photos of you, he never been like this before with anybody, even from his past girlfriends.

Now, that he thinks about it, ‘Maybe I like her… maybe … just maybe we can work out… no .. maybe not … plus her brothers hate me and she seem to like Dongwoo than me… I mean he’s her best friend and a good guy too, He’s got grades better than I have… what the hell am I thinking like this again? I’l just ask Woohyun or Sunggyu hyung about this… just to be sure of what I’ll do …”he was suddenly was drawn away from thinking when you looked at him.

“What?” he asked, confused of why you looked at him that way.

“Can you now… tell me about your friends?”  he only nodded in response as he touched his chin,

“Well… my friends are perplexing people, they might like something in a moment and yet hate it the next. Woohyun, Sunggyu hyung and I have been friends for … as long as I can remember, my family, Gyu hyung and Woohyun’s family are friends for years and like them we became really great friends” He explained,

“Wait? Didn’t you say that your parent hate your friends?” you asked cleaning up the table which made him hold your hand and pull you to the sofa,

“The maids will do that,” he said accompanied with a chuckle, “Yes, and they still do… but before it was fine because we were kids … but as we grew older  we met different people, Sungyeol, L and Sungjong, we met them in a Christmas gala, our parents talked to theirs and introduced us to each other  and we six just clicked.” He added

“And so it’s their fault your friends with those guys?” you questioned making him laugh,

“Pretty much yeah,” he smiled and continued, “we six grew up around each other, and a few months ago, we met Dino hyung in the bar. He and I became like best friends and he seemed to feel the same way about me,” You only nodded uncomfortable a little,

‘That Dongwoo sure did fool them’ you thought holding your laughter,

“Dino hyung was the last addition to our clique, the only bad thing was he doesn’t go to our school,”

‘Oh, he does go to our school but the thing is you bully him there,’

Before you could speak there were male voices laughing and it seemed to get louder by the second, “I think they are here,” Hoya said as his appearance seemed to return to being cocky,

“Who?” you asked confused, you totally forgot his friends were coming over,

“Hoya! Su- oh, Kwon’s Sister! What the hell is she doing here!” said Woohyun, well that’s a little…harsh.

“I guess I should be going, You do your assignments and I’ll take my leave,” you said rolling your eye at Woohyun’s previous statement.

Hoya only nodded and pointed at the door, ‘Of course… he isn’t nice enough to make me to the door, douche’ you thought and fixed your things inside your bag.

“Hoya! Who yo-“ It was Dongwoo and he sure was surprised to see you there with Hoya.

“Oh! Dino hyung!” Hoya greeted then looked at you, “It’s Kwon’s sister, she’s my tutor, don’t worry she’s leaving,” he said not feeling anything weird on how Dongwoo …Dino looks like.

You looked at Dongwoo and almost dropped your jaw…almost! He was wearing a white shirt and a leather jacket with accessories – shades, necklaces, rings and bracelet – he looked a lot different. His hair was style different too, “O-Oh… “ was all Dongwoo could utter.

'he's got tons toe xplain' you thought glaring at Dongwoo.As stood up and looked at Hoya, “I’m leaving,” you plainly said…which hurt Hoya. He thought you’d say study hard or something like that. He didn’t get it.

You walked past the boys walking down the hallway to where Hoya was. You were pissed at him because thought he would be a gentleman and lead you out to the door after he kinda opened up to you but no, he instantly became an when his friends come and you were mad at yourself for thinking that way.

You finally saw the same door you walked into, the entrance of his house is indeed amazing, but dead. Most of the rooms were empty and so were the hallways, “Lonely castle for a prince like him…” you thought out loud sighing. As you finally held on to the door handle a hand suddenly grabbed you. ‘H-Hoya?’