Lonely Prince

My Brothers Hate You

 

You followed him through a number of hallways and doors without saying anything, you were greatly enjoying the time looking at vases, tiny sculptures and paintings. He would just look at you and smile as he continues to walk forward.

Stopping in front of a red door, he turned to you before opening the door and walking in.He was still holding the door as you walked in. Inside the room, two walls of book shelf over whelm you.

You were still admiring the vast number of books pile into a room like this when Hoya called you. He was sitting on a couch holding up a book, “aren’t we starting yet?” he had his  signature smirk on his face that you definitely wished he didn’t do.

“Which subject first?” you asked as you sat carefully beside him with a comfortable distance…2 rulers away, which made him laugh a little.

“Still find it awkward the fact that we kissed?” he said proudly, “you know your lips taste different”

“Have you kissed THAT many girls to compare?” you mocked,

“Well… I’m not a playboy… but I have references” he mocked back laughing.

You seriously wanted to slap him that moment, ‘why is he even comparing me?’

You were about to say something to let him know you aren’t that kind of girl when he suddenly said, “Sorry, I’m not normally an douche b-but…I-I guess it’s how they labelled a rebellious son these days…” you felt sorry for him.

Everything that he does in school, the bullying, the pranks, was just because he’s rebelling? “Why are you even defying your parents for? Your rich, you can buy tons of stuff you want. Aren’t you supposed to be happy just by that?” You pouted as you saw him shake his head smiling sadly, “s-sorry if I think being rich is like that or if it hu-“

“They aren’t there when I want them to be…not even birthdays, or Christmas…” he smiled and looked at you, “How did you celebrate Christmas?”

“W-Why are you asking me?” you said but he didn’t seem to flinched, he looked really curious and innocent that time, “W-Well… TOP-oppa bought a cake and a kilo of Samgyeopsal(pork strips), Jiyong oppa and I cooked Oritang(Duck soup), and Yangnyeom (Seasoned Fried Chicken), Youngbae oppa and Daesung oppa cleaned the house… Seungri oppa fixed the Living area… CL and Dongwoo-oppa came by too” you said looking up at the ceiling remembering how everything went.

“Wahh.. That must have been a great Christmas…” he murmured, you turned to him and asked, “How about you?”

“I-I.. Went to Woohyun’s place and we had our small gathering…Gyu hyung, Yeol, L, Sungjong and yeah, Dino hyung went too,” he said.

‘So that’s why Dongwoo was in a hurry then…’ you thought pouting, “didn’t your mom call or texted you?”  You asked him but he only shooked his head sadly sighing,

“Not even a word…” was all he said,

You thought he might be lonely in such a big house with a dozen or so maids, he looked at the book he’s holding as he was saying, “I’ve read this pretty much 3x already…” he smiled but it didn’t reached his eyes, “But I don’t get it..”

You sighed and sat closer, “Then… read it again” you said and looked at the book, it was a chemistry book. “Science? And a specific one…” you asked shocked, he just laughed nodding,

“why shocked to know the Kingka likes Chemistry?” he seemed to be amused from all the things that you’ve expected him to be.

“If you like Chemistry then …why are you failing?”

“I sleep during class, since I find it boring and sometimes I don’t go to school or I cut class,”

“Like a Kingka would do, sometime you’re so much like my brothers…” you mumbled.

He leaned closer curious of what you just said, “What?”

“Nothing! Now can I see your Assignments so I can teach you on how to make them,” you said.

You stood up and pushed the table in front closer to the couch. He on the other hand took out his notebooks and books. Yes, he did seem to be cooperating better than you’ve expected.

As the table came close, he immediately placed his foot on top of it. You only shooked your head and sat beside him again.


Soon, you two were finishing some math problems, yes he was a year above you but you’ve learned the same lesson from TOP and GD when they give you short lessons as you were growing up.

You, Daesung and Seungri might be given the term spoiled as you were growing but amongst the three, you were the most spoiled.

As you finished some of your assignments looked over at Hoya, he seemed to be finishing his too.

“Young master…The food is finished,” a voice called out, it was the old man from earlier. He was pushing a tray towards the two of you when Hoya looked at him,

“Leave it here Secretary Gil, and then… could you call Sunggyu hyung? And ask him if all of them can come here for dinner?” he seemed to be used to the fact that every dinner he spends it with his friends.

The old man just said he would and left. You looked at him curious about something you can’t find words to ask him. He looked at you, “What’s with the expression?” he chuckled before standing up, “what do you want to eat? I don’t want to let you leave hungry,”

“why are you like that? Coold? I-I mean… when it’s about your family and all,” you asked him. You never thought he was like this at all.

“W-Well, my parents always leave the country or just go everywhere together… with my sister, since they all run the business and all.. you know like those in the drama? There’s always a black sheep and I’m that person here…because of my friends but .. they don’t know who they really are,”

“You have a sister?” you were shocked to your nerves as he said that, “W-Wait hold on a second… why do they hate your friends?” of course, you just had to know.

“Yes, I have a young brat of a sister…is that so hard to believe?… they hate them because they pretty much influenced me to be this bad boy and to go to club,” he was placing the food on the table as you talk, “Which do you want to know? About my friends or my family?”

-------------

 

sorry for such a short chapter, was tangled with so much stuf.. so yeah .. the question..

Which would you want to know..

His friends or Family? :))))