Where is Jiyong?

My Brothers Hate You

[[ NOTE : I do not hate Sandara, nor Daragon. Please do not react badly on what is written below.Thank You ]]


So where did Jiyong go? Like you said, he went to the bathroom and after sometime he didn’t go back… let’s get back to that.

So when Jiyong left to go to the rest room, two girls followed him. It was the Park sisters. They had a plan to taking Jiyong away or just keep him away from you, CL and everybody. Specially Sandara, she wanted to get Jiyong drugged specifically and take him. “Dara! Are you insane?” her sister told her,

“Unnie! I wanted to do this since… since I liked him, even as kids,” The other one said looking at the man now motionless on the floor cause of being hit with a vase in his head.

“yah! Are you a psycho?” The older female said, “Just kiss him and go like we planned! We don’t want that much trouble!”

“Unnie! Tell me! You would do this to T.O.P too right? Right? You said you liked him so much!”

“No! I won’t do that! It’s because I like him I’d let him live… and if I would want him to like me or a kiss from him…I-I’d wait!” Bom said blushing madly by just thinking about it, “So, let’s go Dara! I wanna go watch outside,”

“No! Leave if you want to but I’m going to do this, with or without your help!” The other one said stubbornly as she took a syringe from her pocket, Bom still tried to stop Dara but she was able to go it. She injected the sleeping serum into Jiyong’s body.

Soon as Dara and Bom was able to lift Jiyong up and move him away into a room in the club. There, everyone outside was seen but no one can see them. Bom told Dara to just leave Jiyong there but the other girl told her this, “Unni, I can’t leave my boyfriend here! Plus the drug was for 5 hours”

“Your ing delusional Dara! Let’s go now!” The younger one didn’t fight back and just had her leave the room. It was the room just behind you four when you went up there.

And when Jiyong woke up, roughly about an hour and a half (as Dara mistakenly read the details in the box of the drug she gave your brother) when the drugs effect wore off, he woke up in the scene where CL and Yongguk left, he noticed how Yongguk’s undershirt was the same as CL’s and how the guy looks at her. Though he knew it was not likely of CL to do anything that might hurt him, he was still affected. He didn’t leave the room yet as he watched you with Youngjae, and also he still has a dizzy sight.


So, back to T.O.P…

As all of you went back to the private room for your oppa’s, Teddy talk to T.O.P about keeping his cool in the rap off with Hoya. “Yah, if you weren’t in the second floor, you’d totally go at it with Gyu,” The older man said writing down the order later for the battles and B.A.P’s performance.

“Mianhae hyung,” T.O.P said sighing, “By the way, _____-ah,” you looked up at him, “Go get CL and ask her to take you home,”

“I don’t want to!” you protest, “I want to see you battle with him,”

All your brothers look at you before looking at T.O.P, they knew how bad their hyung could go at it when it comes to battles. “B-But _____-ah… please j-,” Everyone went silent as the door creaked open, exposing a very wasted looking Jiyong, “Jiyong-ah,”

“Oppa! Where have you been!?” You asked as you reach for him, making him tumble on you, “O-Oppa? Are you alright?”

He only nod as he look around, “Where’s Chaerin?”

TOP could only shake his head and sigh, “What the hell did you get yourself into now G?”

With the feel of wanting to escape the room and your brother’s anger, you excused yourself to try and look for CL and Yongguk who were looking for the now present G-Dragon. “Someone hit me with a vase and made me passed out… I don’t know what happened hyung,” He said truthfully, “then I woke up and saw… ______ with CL, Yongjae and Yongguk…” he laid his head back as he can feel his own blood rush up, “Sorry hyung,”

Taeyang could only shake his head as T.O.P smiles a little, “You stay here and rest then… at least now I can think peacefully as your finally here,” he looked up at Teddy with a roguish smile on his face, “Now, I’d just have to settle that kid Hoya and this night will be over,”


 

As for you, you were alone looking for CL and Yongguk. You wanted to ask Youngjae to come with you but you thought it won’t be nice to walk up to him as him, Daehyun and Jongup was talking.

So as you were looking for them, you ended up in a hallway which had a fire exit sign right at the end, “Where could CL unni and Yongguk oppa be right now?”  you were starting to get really scared and nervous about them missing… and then comeback like how your brother did.

“_______-noona?” a man called behind you, “You’re ________ noona right? Hoya hyung’s ex?”

“Who’s there?” you asked looking back at the guy talking…

“Oh? OH! Right you can’t see my face” the guy walked closer and stood in front of you now you can clearly see his face, “I’m Sungjong~”

“Oh… Sungjong-ssi?  Why … What are you doing in this place?”

“I was looking for Sungyeol Hyung… he took my beanie from me,” he said pouting, “How about you noona? Why are you in this part of the club?”

“I’m looking for CL unnie and another guy,” You said honestly… yet awkwardly.

“Oh… By the way, I’m sorry if im talking to you like this… even though we’re not that close…” He said smiling, if you didn’t know him from school you’d think he’s a woman, “Hyung usually keeps his girlfriends away from us,”

You nod smiling politely, “Well… he invited me to eat with you guys once but I declined,”

He smiled before tilting his head, “you still like him?”

You looked at him and blinked a few times before asking, “Nae?” and laughing, “W-Why would you say that?”

“Well… cause you remembered that! People don’t usually remember things when they don’t think about it… a lot~” You smiles shyly at him before nodding a little, “Why’d you break up with him then?” with his sudden question … you knew something was up.

You smiled sweetly at him before shaking your head, “Ain’t it better if you ask me directly? Hoya-ssi?”

Sungjong then suddenly flustered and gave a nervous laugh, “H-Hyung’s not here n-noona…”

“Then… who’s that guy behind the curtains?” you said innocently pointing at the shoes peeking out below it.

Sungjong then sighed and walked back to pull Hoya out his hiding, “Told you it’ll fail, talk to her, bye _____-noona~”

As soon as Sungjong left, Hoya walked up to you… and you were uncomfortable, “_______-ah,”

“I told you were over…” You looked at him and pain yourself with how he looked,

“I-I just wanted to know why…” he stopped and wished you would listen this time on, “Why exactly did you break up with me?” You looked at him bewildered, you thought he knew… since he never really tried to approach you in the one week you were absent in school, nor did he even know why you were gone. “______-ah, I want to know so I won’t feel so … stupid and clueless about the whole situation… I told you I love you _____-ah, and it’s true. I never did any-,”

You scoffed at his words, “you NEVER did ANYTHING?”

Bewildered and confused, Hoya asked, “D-Did I do anything?”

You really hate how he seemed clueless, as you don’t know that he was really clueless, “Stop acting like that!” you almost scream, frustrated,

“Like what? I don’t know anything so how could I suppose to act,” He is slowly getting frustrated as well, “______-ah, can’t you just tell me what happened? And what did I exactly do?”

“You kissed Eunji! That happened!”

He froze… ‘How did she know about it...’ he thought, “W-When d-did I kiss her?”

“Don’t ing pretend you didn’t do that! You even had her on your lap for cryin’ out loud!” You were already tearing up and he looked like he was panicking, “Admit it already!” but he can’t.

He just stood there looking at your face, he wanted to hug you, “_____-ah, I-I’m so sorry I-I didn’t kno-,”

“You don’t know? What you don’t know ANYTHING? You two kissed… how the hell could you not know?”

He held on your hand and begged you, “____-ah please listen to me, I didn’t know she was going t-,”

“She hurt me Hoya… Not only with making see you two kissing… but literally,” You said, wiping your tears away, “S-She’s the reason why I couldn’t go to school and not only because I don’t want to… but because I can’t show my face to anyone…”Hoya was speechless, and hardly keeping up… he’s started to be confused, “You … you didn’t even look for me… nor text me,”

“I did text you! I-I asked Daesung … but he said you changed your number,”

‘Daesung oppa…’ You thought before shaking your hand off his grip, “They don’t like you … do you think they’d tell you to call me?”

“_____-ah!” another man’s voice called, it was Yongguk with CL, they were still looking for Jiyong,

“I… I’m going…” You turned and ran to where Yongguk and CL was,

“Who’s that?” CL asked and hugged you. Since they were quite far, they couldn’t really see who you were talking to. “Did he do anything to you?”

“N-Nothing…” You wiped your tears away and smiled, “Jiyong oppa is back in the room already, let’s go back?”


 

When you went back to the room, it was already empty and only Zelo stayed to tell you that they were already close by the stage and to watch  Jiyong who was passed out. CL stayed to watch over her boyfriend, which was cool so you left with Yongguk and Zelo.

Upon getting closer to the stage you felt someone looking at you, and you knew it was Hoya. You went to call T.O.P and let him know your there, he only nodded and pointed at Yongguk to keep you safe. As soon as the beat started, Teddy began to MC, “Everyone having a nice evening?” he asked gaining a loud scream from the crowd, “Well, tonight we will have a rap off between T.O.P! and Ho-Ya!”

“The rules are the same with the other nights, but I will explain again… Say everything you want but you only get 30 seconds each, 3 rounds and the last round will be with 40 seconds,” Kush explained co-MCing.

“Let’s start?” Teddy said and looked back at T.O.P who gave him a nod, so did Hoya, “Aiyt, so before this we did a toss coin and T.O.P will go first, stage’s yours,”

People started cheering for T.O.P as he grabbed the mic. “Yo,” He listened in to the beat before starting, “Listen up, I’ve got something to share. This guy right here, you all know who he is. The , player, douche rapper, once again he is trying to take on me. He didn’t even think about how he already lost to me. No not once nor twice, did he even won against me or GD. Let me get to my point now, shall we? See that pretty girl over there? She’s our sister, maybe not by blood but hell yeah, she’s my sister. You tried to with her head once, twice, oh wait? Did you fall for her? Oh great you’re in love with her, but didn’t you also made her heart sink? Toying with how she thinks she feels for you? She’s young! Come on? Can’t you give her a break… oh wait you did but a heart break. Stop okay? It’s not really funny, we’re fine that our a player but mess with my sister? You might not see tomorrow,” [ I'm bad at this things... sorry LOL]

Everyone actually cheered, some awkwardly and some cursing at Hoya. You wanted to run to your brother and pull him of the stage but the way he looks was scary.

Hoya just stared at him, he knew exactly what to say and how to say it but he’s scared you’d hate him… especially now that he knows you still feel something for him and he’s sure about it. He looked at you then got blocked by Zelo, he hissed, “Hoya! Your turn,” Teddy gave him the mic and awkwardly clapped his hands,

“T.O.P of the B.B, I am serious. Even if I do loose one more time, I’ll say it man I’m serio-,”

“COPS!” one word and people scram… just like the first time you went there. People kept running left and right, Yongguk and Zelo pulled you somewhere but … you, somehow, ended up alone again.

You went back to your car that was parked far from the chaos, no one was there… like what happened before, “Don’t tell me Hoya’s going to ride with me again,” you murmured. You slipped in your car fast enough to make sure you’d lock the door this time. As soon as you did you drove off, wishing you won’t have to encounter him anymore that night,

“Yah, Drive slowly,” a male voice echoed from behind you… leaving you utterly scared, “Don’t tell me… you already forgot my voice?”

You looked in the rear mirror and saw a very familiar smirk… the pair of lips you’d never forget, “Hoya, what the hell? How did you get in!”

“Magic,” he said smiling, “I wanted to talk to you so bad _____, I ran outside and saw your car so… I tried to open it… and it was not lock, so I got in,” You bumped your head a few times in the steering wheel a few times making him worry, “Y-Yah! You’d hurt yourself!”

You forgot to tell Seungri to lock the doors in your car, he was the last one to get off, “I’m going to kill someone,”

“Woah, Don’t kill me, I’m still planning on marrying you,” He said straight out, making you yell, “Just drive! Goodness, stop doing things like that you’d give me a heart attack,”

“Get off!” You tried your best to sound angry, but he knows you can’t get angry that fast,

“I don’t want to! I told you … I want to talk to you,”

“Aren’t we talking already?” You answered sarcastically,

“What exactly did Eunji did to you?” You were pretty shocked of what he asked. Of course, you thought he knew what Eunji did. “Tell me,”

“Bruised me,” you started, “scared me… broke me,” You clenched your fist on the steering wheel, “I wasn’t like this before Hoya… U-Until I met you…”

He wanted to hug you and comfort you but the thought of him being the reason why you were hurt was hurting him more, “I-I’m going to the school trip with Youngjae and Daehyun… T.O.P oppa would be there too, but he asked the two of them to keep me from you,” He looked at you dumbfounded, “Don’t try and do anything then,” you stepped on the break just beside the street, “Bye Hoya,”

“______-ah… I love you, I-I’m sorry… to have ruined your life,”


This would probably be the last Hoya saddening chpter . :P

Next chapter! School trip~~

ad you and Hoya are gonna get some soooooooooooooon~