My Best Friend's hidden identity

My Brothers Hate You

 

Jiyong snatched the necklace and helped you wear it, “now, ______, listen carefully, im asking you to never and I mean NEVER talk to any infinite members okay? They have another member Dino.. he’s bad news ..same goes for Hoya.” He blabbered as you gave him three blinks and a pout, “look _____, it’s for the best.. promise me,”

“I can’t promise anything oppa! I told you I don’t do those childish things,” you said throwing a tantrum, and it was a show for Hoya to watch.

“Hyung, I think Kwon’s warning his sister..errr. _____” Woohyun stated the obvious. Hoya didn’t even listen.

“yah, what’s with the face Hoya,” a voice called out after a car engine stops.

Hoya looked back and bowed slightly, “hyung, you’re here,U-Uh .. its nothing just that Kwon brought his sister,” Hoya said and stood properly, pointing to the commotion. “

You were smiling at GD when CL suddenly nudge you and whispered something about “Sunggyu”, “hot” and “alert,” which you totally didn’t get. Jiyong nudge you to follow them in the club, of course you were in the middle of TOP and him.

“Like her huh?” Sunggyu said making Hoya snap off his day dream,

“huh? what hyung?,” Hoya looked at Sunggyu, Woohyun, Sungyeol, Sungjong and L. They all rode with Sunggyu… except Woohyun.

“oh? Me and L’s seatmate right?” Sungyeol said as he pat Hoya’s shoulders, “she’s one great girl bro,” obviously he was on her side,

“Yah, Lee Sungyeol,” Sunggyu said chuckling, “stop that now, let the kid love some little,”

They started to laugh with each other, they can’t go in yet, Dino wasn’t there.

“Is Dino coming today?” L asked, “He’s unusually late,” and just like an angel’s lips, L’s words suddenly became real(?)

A roaring of a Black BMW, it was Dongwoo and he looked dashing, really far from the Dongwoo he is in school. He wore a Black suit tux with regular with wife beater under shirt with black jeans and a boot type shoe. He also had sunglasses on with an over flowing amount of stylish accesories. Hoya never thought Dongwoo is like this… I mean like Dongwoo is Dino. So they don’t have a clue at ALL.

“Hyung! Its time you come, let’s go,” Hoya said and started to walk in as well. They all followed and walked in the club. Their usual place was across the room from Big Bang’s.

“What happened before I came?” Dongwoo asked. He searched the room and spotted you, he stopped walking and gulped, ‘Oh .. That’s … _______... oh God I’m dead,’ he thought walking faster, and it was just time he hid himself in the dark corner of their booth.

You looked around trying to see what the club has to offer you pout when you saw nothing interesting. “Oppa, can I drink?” you asked Jiyong, him becoming your guard,

“Just juice _______, your still minor you know” he said before looking at you, “Uh… ______, can I leave you.. for just a moment? I gotta talk to Teddy Hyung and ask for a fight tonight. Please?” He sounded like  he was begging you.

CL heard and immediately thought of a plan.

 “Uhh . yeah sure oppa, CL’s here with me so it’s not a problem,” you answered and smiled at him. Almost instantly he ran and disappeared into the backstage leaving you laughing from his silliness. CL, then, slid next to you  nudging you a little, “waeyo unnie?”

“_______-ah.. can you .. come with me to Infinite’s table?” she asked suddenly making you choke on your drink,

“Mwo?” you answered coughing, “unnie if my oppa’s find out im dead .. you know that right?”

“But _______-ah, just this once… I just want to ask Sunggyu something” she answered smiling wildly,

You sigh and nodded defeatedly, you can never say no to CL, she is your best friend. She then pulled you up and sneaked out the booth leaving only your drinks and a sigh saying “RESERVED” on it.

You walked through a mass of people being pulled by CL, you now thought how this Sunggyu looked like for CL to act this way, ‘I just wish he’s not a douche bag like Hoya and his other friend… I wonder who this Dino is…” your mind wandered around questions but was suddenly snapped back the reality when you hit behind CL’s back, “Yah!” you shouted and looked at her. She looked dazed staring at something… or someone, you turned to look at what she’s looking, “He looks like a hamster,” you say … out loud making the guy in front looked at you like he was enchanted, yet annoyed.

“Excuse me?” the guy asked, You were about to say he’s a douche bag wen CL pulled you and told the guy to forgive you for how you acted making you pout and look around.

“oh, it’s okay, just tell her to know who she’s talking about,” those words made your blood boil so bad you turned to face him and walked pass CL, making the latter panic. “What? Anything you need?” the guy asked.

“Look man, I don’t care who you are or why you are even in this club but I know that I don’t need to please you just because my friend here like you…” you said and almost unleashed yourself to punch him, he just faked laughed and looked at you,

“You’re one tough little girl huh?” He said and smirked at you. “Sungyeol, L, Dino, Come here for a while,” he called out without having to break the eye contact. Then like summoned, three shadows came behind him.

“What’s up hyu- oh _______! Hi! Nice to see you here~” Sungyeol said and smiled at you making you look at him.

“Oh… Yeol? Myungsoo?” you said and looked at the last guy, “D-Dongwoo?!” you almost screamed as the other guy looked at you as if his eyes were to pop out,

Sungyeol laughed and stood beside you as he bowed to CL, “He’s Dino.. he’s not Dongwoo” he cleared out,

Of course you were doubtful but you knew its Dongwoo.. you just know that’s him. “oh.. that’s .. GOOD,” you emphasized at good. You looked at the guy “Dino” then smirked, “okay then nice to meet you, name’s ________... Kwon _______” at her name announcement Sunggyu flinched,

“Mwo? Your Kwon’s sister? I mean G-Dragon?” The guy with no eyes asked.

You looked at him and the others, with tilted head “G…Dragon?”

“It’s Jiyong’s alias..” CL said holding your hand,

“Ah….. yeah he’s my brother.. any proble- oh! Right you guys are Infinite!” you said and chuckled, “well, nice to meet yo-“

“________!!” TOP shouted making you turned to him, immediately the club quiet down, the dancers stopped and looked at you,

“O-Oppa..” you said and ran to him, “Oppa I swear I was dragged here b-“

“And if you are why is that guys arm around you?” Jiyong or G-Dragon said.

“Tch, Old man Kwon’s getting mad huh? Don’t you worry they’re classmates… plus she’s very much poison tounged like you.” Sunggyu said with an un-amused smile on his face,

“Really?” GD asked with a smile on his face, “What did my lovely sister say?”

“He said Hyung looks like a hamster.” A familiar voice said, Hoya.

“Howon?” you said making his face cringe, “Oh, right! Hoya, sorry,” you said and smirked.

“Stop,” TOP said and looked at Sunggyu, then at Hoya, “don’t ever come close to our sister understood? Or you all are dead,” he threatened then walked back to your seat, CL followed she felt worried, this was her idea and she didn’t know this is how your brothers were.


“I told you stay here right?” GD said, the anger in his voice was very noticeable.

“Look, I told you I was dra-“

“I brought her with me.” CL said and looked at GD then to TOP, “s-she told me it was a bad idea but I insisted, look I’m sorry but we just talked to them a little and s-she kinda embarrassed Sunggyu too,” she said a matter-of-factly making GD smirk.

“well, if that’s the case… our sister has done a great job” TOP declaired and ordered some drinks, even for both you and CL.

You looked at CL and said, “Unnie! Sorry for the trouble,”

“I should be the one saying that ______-ah,” CL said and poured you beer, “but thank you kinda for kinda saving me?”

“save it unnie! I just wanted to say what I was thinking and it’s like instincts really”


 

After a few more beer the mood inside the club turned higher as the MC, Teddy announced a rap off, GD versus Dino and TOP versus Hoya. Taeyang was also up to dance versus Eunhyuk, apparently BigBang and Infinite aren’t the only ones in the club who gain respect.

Daesung and Seungri explained to you that in this club there are more than 6 groups; BigBang, Infinite, Super Junior, JYP, Oneday, Block B and AOM&Illionaire.

“but tonight it’s just BigBang, Infinite and SuJu are here” Seungri said. You only nodded understandingly, “but you’ll meet them, not today but soon” as he continued, “_________-ah kaja, let’s go to the backstage, we need to check with Hyungs” He said and motioned for you to come,

“C-Can I follow you guys there? I need to go to the comfort room,” you said smiling; CL chuckled and pushed Seungri and went with him. You chuckled and left the “reserved” sign back to the table and left to the comfort room, without knowing an eye was following you,


 

As you finally reached the comfort room omebody pulled you to the side, “Y-Yah!” you tried to scream but the guy covered your lips,

“shhhh! _______-ah, its me Dongwoo!” You then opened your eyes as his hands lft your lips and making you pout, he smiled awkwardly and scratched the back of his head, “sorry about what happened earlier,” he said.

“Good that your sorry, now explain to me why they know you as “Dino”?” you were curious yet amazed from his transformation.

“W-Well, I kinda told them I don’t go to school and if I was a nerd I can’t be looking like this” He smiled and chuckled a little, “well, they bought it,”

“What if they find out pabo” you answered, “really Dongwoo? Being close to those guys? I thought you’re better really” you said sighing,

“Look, ______, im sorry I didn’t tell you… I just… they liked this me,”

“They like Dino, not you Dongwoo,” You said and sighed, “Your my best friend so its fine.. just .. don’t get caught? Aiyt?”

He smiled thankfully and hugged you tightly, “Thanks _____! You’re the best!” He said and laughed hysterically,

“yah! Jang Dongwoo let go! If my brothers” He then let go smiling,

“Im so sorry, but yeah thank you again… By the way _____, why didn’t you tell me your brothers with the past Kingkas?” He asked, and it made you smile shyly.

“well, that was … nobody asked me?” you said

“I did ask you!” he retorted, “I asked you more than thrice,”

“And yet I didn’t answer? Oh .. I dunno,” you mumbled, “Oh! I heard you and my oppa are going to a rap off, good luck nae?” you said badly wanting to change the subject.

He obviously got the point ad smiled weeirdly saying, “Yeah, I’ll be needing that, now that I know he’s your brother.. I don’t know how to face him,” he said honestly, he was still the same Dongwoo that he is despite the hair, accessories and clothes.

“Be good okay? I’ll go now oppa, I need to go to the ladies room so bad,” you said and waved goodbye as you ran to the Ladies room.