L's love interest, "Ms. Nerd"

My Brothers Hate You

“L… what are you doing?” Hoya asked, making L froze. He didn't want Hoya to see him like this, pleading to Seungri.

L was pleading on Seungri to help him get a certain girl in another class, which was Seungri's. But Seungri didn't want to. Why? Because that certain girl L likes... is Jung Soojung or Krystal as most people call her. She was a nerd but she is really cute and appealing.

"Hyung~ annyeong... L here is just--"

"Nothing Hyung! J-Jusst asking Seungri for something..." He gave you a look that made you laugh inside. He looked genuinely scared of Hoya knowing she likes a nerd.

"It is nothing Howon, now go down before I call my other brothers." what you said not only made Hoya look scared but made him look a little shaky. You wondered why he was so scared of them, he's the kingka he shouldn't be scared.

"F-Fine.. but you ... Myungsoo, you have to come with me.." L panicked, he is surely going to be in a very tough situation with Hoya.

"He doesn't .. Now go. Daesung oppa doesn't like it here ... you even pulled him up." you said, surprising everyone.

You seemed like a queenka right then and there, and Hoya was the kid that everyone bullied. Without anymore answer, Hoya left and Daesung followed giving you three a wave.


"So tell me ... How excatly did you fall for her?" you ask L.

After Hoya left, L asked you to keep quiet about this and not tell him anyone and you agreed and Seungri finally agreed to help him in a way or two.

"W-Well... She used to be a really close friend of mine.. since then I liked her but... I became the campus hearthrob, and then a part of the Kingka's clique. She... She went farther from me and before I knew it she avoids me."

"Ohhhhh~ that's bad~" Seungri reacted, which you agreed to by saying,

"Maybe she does like you too... and that she felt like she was losing you. So before you tell her not to come close and talk to you she did." You told her. You somehow knew how that felt like. 

You are very close to your brothers, and even in school. Since they were the Kingka's they usually told you to not come close to them in school, to only look and not answer when people call them names, you can't protect them, and tell people everything tthey show isn't really true. You never really thought of their reason but now you see. They were the danger and people see them as untouchables, rebels, and the bad people. 

"B-But ______-ah, I've  never been bad to her," L said.

"there can only be a few reasons... maybe she felt scared... she is the nerd you know"

"but she never was the nerd to me.."


L's POV /Flashback

It was my the first day of my life as a Highschool student, my hair was all wacked and she was my only friend that I know in the school. Krystal, she was the nicest girl i've ever met, since most of them told me I'm not that good looking... specially because of my hair.

"Krys~~" I called her, she was reading an english book, she used to live in America. But then, when she moved back to korea she had a hard time getting to know people and having friends. But since we were neighbors and I was kinda friendly then I approached her and became really tight with her.

"Uhm.. oh Myungmyungie~" she said.

"Myung Myungie?" you said disturbing his story, "Aigoo... my fingers are curling~"

"Shut up now ______, and listen"

Her voice was really sweet and her smile was the same, and that made my heart flutter and beat so fast. That was when I knew that I fell inlove with her.

I laughed and pinched her cheeks slightly as I sat beside her. "What are you reading now?"

"It's titled as "The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever" she said and smiled.

I asked her what it was about and she told me .. it was the story about how at the age of ten, Miranda Cheever,  the lead female, showed no signs of Great Beauty. And even at ten, Miranda learned to accept the expectations society held for her—until the afternoon when Nigel Bevelstoke, the handsome and dashing Viscount Turner, solemnly kissed her hand and promised her that one day she would grow into herself, that one day she would be as beautiful as she already was smart. And even at ten, Miranda knew she would love him forever.

 
But the years that followed were as cruel to Turner as they were kind to Miranda. She is as intriguing as the viscount boldly predicted on that memorable day—while he is a lonely, bitter man, crushed by a devastating loss. But Miranda has never forgotten the truth she set down on paper all those years earlier—and she will not allow the love that is her destiny to slip lightly through her fingers . ."
 
I never really know why she liked that story but I thought it was her kind of book so I just kept on sitting and listening to her say things about that book..
 
"now this is boring tell us the time she moved away..." You again interupted.
 
"Now can't you just listen.. it's coming.."
 
After a few weeks in school, she told me to cut my hair and style it a little. And because I loved her i did, and in return she told me she'd also try to style her hair better. We ...kinda had a relationship ... but then Jiyong-sunbaenim told everyone I was really handsome after a few changes he said I should be the "hearthrob" in the school.... and so I became one.
 
Krystal did became very pretty... but it was only to me. She actually got jealous of you ,_____... because they gave you the title campus cutie and had to be paired with me, but now... I understand why they did.
 
So when Hoya hyung became the "Prince" of our school... I became so i automatically became a bad guy. She never liked Kingkas.. so whenever I'd walk to her she'd just walk away until, that one day I pulled her into the meeting hall nearby the library.
 
I asked her what's wrong and if i did something wrong why she was like that to me and she said, "I don't know who you are anymore Myun- L... Plus... It'll be bad for you to have me as a f-friend.."
 
I asked her why she was acting like that and that I'm still the same Myungsoo she knew. But she said she doesn't believe it and that I was lying. She slapped me and left me,saying that she hates me and that she'll never forgive me.
 

- No One's POV -

"and so to this day she never seemed to know who I am.." L said before looking at you.

You pouted and told him, "your problem is really easy.. trust me."

"How?" the guy asked in confusion.

"Well... in your story .. you said she told you you've change... then.. go back to the old you." The other male said.

"U-Uh? I don't get it"

You smiled and looked back at your brother. "It's easy L... we'll help you.. tomorrow."

So you three heard the bell and decided to go down. You went to find CL and wanted toask her to help out too. You weren't sue how but you will, in someway.. you just have to. As you kept looking for her... you saw another surprising thing.

"D-Dongwoo oppa?!" you said. You saw him .. in a very very cool look. Like how he is in the club.