Conversation

My Brothers Hate You

Jiyong did see your face and how bad your face was. He felt sorry of putting you in that situation but you told him it wasn’t his fault, “But what really happened  _____-ah? Who.. who did this to you?”He sounded really worried, well who wouldn’t be after seeing you like that?

So you tell him what really happened from the very beginning. How you suddenly got your high school life intertwined within Hoya’s because Dongwoo is your best friend.  How almost every time you meet he seems to freeze and not talk, or how he treats you, until you became “an item” at school and then all the bad things that seemed to come with having him as a boyfriend.

As you told him the story he just listened and nod every time you seem to wait for his reaction. Then you told him that Eunji did that to you, he sat differently and said, “That brat…” of course you knew what that means already,

“Oppa, don’t go please? I’ll be fine … I’ll just tell Hoya that my feelings weren’t like his and I figured that out after rigid thinking,” You told him before holding on to his hands, “I promise you,”

“______-ah? Do you even hear yourself? You're a target of the Queenka know.. you know what that means right? Oppa will protect you. remember? I won’t let somebody who hurt you like this get away with it… No one could hurt you again like this… and when someone do… don’t try and keep it,” he said hugging you closely but not hurting you since you do have bruises all over your body.

“Oppa.. I’m scared…” you murmured feeling yourself tearing up. Everything he just said was true. You knew what it means to be a target of the Queenka's and Kingka's at school. You saw how Dongwoo suffered from Hoya, how your brohers act in school... and it was scary.

“Oppa’s here _____, I’ll protect you…” He told you, “I’ll take you to school tomorrow okay? Me and TOP hyung would go with you…”

You didn’t want them to go with you but … you wanted to feel their protection again the one that you never seemed to see in any other people.

“Did anyone see you in school like this?” He asked worried as he pulls off your hug a little to see your face automatically feeling himself wanting to cry.

“U-Uhh… yea, my new classmates; Yoo Youngjae-ssi and Jung Daehyun-ssi, they were Zelo’s brothers,” You told him not really knowing that CL and Dongwoo also knew,

“Zelo?” he repeated, “The guy from last night?” You only nod with his question making him pout, “How old is that Zelo?”

“He’s only 16 oppa, don’t think he’s a bad guy or do things to him,” you told him authoritatively,

He laughed and pat your head, “Aigoo, arasseo I won’t, you remind me of the time you used to protect hyung’s younger brother.. what was his name again?”

You smiled and sighed, “I remember calling him little prince but I don't remember his name... If he didn’t get adopted that time… he will spend time with us and make TOP oppa even happier,”

You two heard the door open and felt a weird aura entering your house, it was TOP. “Jiyong-ah, I got your hair colors… You seriously made me buy two for you a-,” he automatically stopped seeing you beside Jiyong… with that same smile that was always there but your face, “______-ah,” he said dropping what was on his hands.

“T-TOP oppa…” you said standing up. “I-I…”


As soon as all your brothers came home, you told them the whole story. Seungri and Daesung were the two who were most shocked at how you looked. They couldn’t believe how that happened while they were in the same premises as you were. TOP on the other hand had a seriously pissed off face, none of them said a word until TOP and Jiyong’s phone rang.

Jiyong’s call was from CL, she told Jiyong that she’ll go to your house since she has to take her clothes and check if you were okay and what happened. He said not to since you don’t know that CL knows so he said to just meet them in the club since they were going there.

TOP’s call was from Teddy. He asked if you guys were going to go to the club since it was already Friday. Your brothers said they’d go since they also need to get their money from the club manager from the last fight that they couldn’t get since the cops showed up. TOP asked you if you want to go and, obviously, you said you’d just stay at home. Daesung was going leaving you all alone that night.

You then got a text from Hoya, “_______-ah… You might be asleep right now. I was just wandering why you weren’t in the library today? I didn’t see you anywhere, too. L and Sungyeol said you went home after lunch… I miss you, I mean it’s normal for me to miss you since you are my girlfriend but… I mean it,”

At first you ignore it, as there was someone at the door. It was a package from an unknown address and it was for you. You were about to open it when Hoya called,

“U-Uhh… ______-ah?” His voice sounded bored and there were music in the background,

“You in the club?” You asked straight since you wanted to skip the awkward conversation starters,

“U-Uh.. yeah, Your brothers are here too. Well… all the groups are here so… yeah,”

“Glad to hear that… maybe,” You said as you sat down the floor, “by the way… Sorry from not going into the session today… I was distracted,”

“O-Oh? By whom? I mean by what?” He said, obviously suspicious of something,

“Well, by a few crazy people,” you said, and it was a little bit true. Eunji was crazy and she made your face look that way.

“U-Uh.. oh.. The new seat mate?” he blurted out making you look surprised, “L told me…”

“Oh… Youngjae? Not him… it was a girl,” you kinda felt if Hoya knew you did spent time with that guy he might probably be looking like you too.

“Oh.. OH? A girl? Good.. good … awesome, my thoughts were not accurate then,” he said smiling to himself, before hearing his name called from the speakers, and you kinda heard since it was really loud,

“You should probably go now… See you on Monday?”

You were about to hang up but he said, “Are you free tomorrow?”

“N-Nae?”

“Tomorrow? I wanna see you… talk to you and just spend time with you...” He sounded sincere and it was sincere.

“I can’t…” you told him straight. Of course you can’t, you can’t let him see you like that, and it seemed to shook him by surprise.

“If it’s your brothers are the problem then I—“

“No… I can’t go b-because…” You wanted so bad to tell him something but then you thought about what Zelo, Youngjae and Daehyun said, “I’m not your girlfriend,”

“Huh? What do you mean ______-ah?” He sounded confuse.

“I mean I’m not your girlfriend, we’re not together,” the line then fell silent,

“You’re breaking up with me?” He sounded surprised and annoyed,

“Yes…” you felt like he’d be mad at you but he laughed,

“Fine, you must have thought I would fall for that?”

“Hoya, I mean it… I do like you ... but that’s it! I don’t think I feel the same as you feel… and …” You sighed , “you don’t seem to mean it when you said you like me…”

“But I do like you!”

“You don’t love me,” You said making him silent, “I’ve heard of what you did with Jieun, I don’t want to be like her,”

Hoya then felt silent, he thought you knew him better than himself.., “H-Ho-,”

“L and Sungyeol told me about her,” You looked at the package sent to you, and thought of opening it since you were already floating off the conversation with Hoya, “If you thin—,” You stopped what you were going to say when you finally saw what was inside.

The contents were photos of Hoya and Eunji in the library conference hall cuddling. One photo had Eunji on Hoya’s lap and one more had them kissing,

“_____-ah?” the man’s voice called,

“I’m done Hoya… I’m breaking up with you… If you want a reason why… then it’s all because your Hoya,” You then hang up and removed the battery of your phone to prevent him from calling back.