Hoya and Youngjae

My Brothers Hate You

Well… of course you couldn’t think properly even during class: One, Youngjae is beside you… Two, L and Sungyeol kept on looking at you … making you tons more uncomfortable losing your focus during the lessons.

 “Ms. Kwon…” you heard your teacher, Ms. Boa, called out, “You seemed dazed, are you okay? Do you want to go to the clinic?”

Most of your classmates look at you, but when you shook your head they gave their attention back to the teacher. “______-ah, Gwenchana?” Youngjae whispered,

“Just nervous I guess, I am going to finally talk to Hoya privately after our break up,” You murmured, making you look more like pouting.

“You look cute when you’re nervous,” he said smiling, “Want to skip it then? Let Jongup handle him again? We can… go up the roof top and just hide from everyone you know,”

You giggled and shook your head, “I’d have to meet him sooner or later, let’s just meet up there after the session… I mean I’d need that for sure,”

Youngjae nodded smiling to himself, “alright then ... after that…”


And there you were after class walking along the silent hallway to the library, you could feel you heart beat in your throat. You know the place you’d go is the place where the photos of Eunji and Hoya were taken… and those images are still vivid in your head. You stopped from walking further…

“Backing out from being my tutor?” Hoya, he had been following you since you walked out your class to make sure you’d go to the library, “or you want to push the time further back?” You didn’t say a word and just shook your head thinking that it was just his voice, until you felt a hand on your arm, “Look at me… please …” His voice cracked. And so you look back.

His eyes were red, and there were tears building up on them, “W-What do you wa-,” he cut you words with a hug, a tight one at that, you pushed him with all your strength.

“I missed you,” His words were soft and lonely,

“I-I’m sorry,” You said and turned around. Slowly, you started to walk further and soon you were running to go into the library.

Hoya just stood there looking at your image as you disappeared. His tears oozed down his cheeks, “I won’t give up,”

He walked in the conference room and found you sitting at your usual seat; he sat on his place and looked at you, “D-Do you have any assignments… Mr. Lee?” You tried to sound professional and that mentally hurt him,

“None… at the moment,” He said watching how you act,

“Then is it okay if I do my assignments here?” You tried your hardest not to fail in acting you were fine around him, but honestly you weren’t,

He said yes in a calm manner that made you want to look at him, but you ended up looking at his expression in the glass table which he was unaware off. He just watched you silently, sadly, and longing. He murmured something incoherent but you can’t really understand, “____-ah .. I miss you, d-didn’t you hear me? I don’t know why you even broke up with me on the phone… but can’t we try and fix it?” he leaned closer and held your hand, “_____-ah… I’m madly in love with you. When you went missing I .. I went crazy looking around for you, I waited here hoping that you’d come and teach me. You turned me into a different person, a good person…” But you still didn’t respond, “____-ah, can you talk to me like before,” He said pulling his chair closer holding your hand tighter, “Look at me,”

You slowly pulled your hands off his and looked at the book, “I’m sorry, but if you want to talk to me about your perso-,” the next thing you knew was his lips on yours, his hands on your waist and neck. You tried to push him off of you, but your strength wasn’t as strong as his… but honestly, you liked it. You then started to kiss him back, your hands snake around his neck and a little bit after that the kiss went from a simple kiss to a very intense one. He started to pull you closer onto his body, you arched your back as he was going to pull you further and probably make you sit on his lap.

You missed him so much and, now, with him this close, you seemed to have forgotten what he did, which reminded you about him and Eunji so you gathered your strength to push him. He looked at you dumb founded, he felt like everything was going okay, “What’s wrong?”

“I-I shouldn’t be doing this,” You pushed him further and stood up, “I don’t want to be played by the same guy twice… I’m not a game to be continued…” Again you ran away from him. You felt your tears forming; you couldn’t believe that you kissed him in the same room where he kissed another girl… probably in the same manner.

You stumble when you hit someone, it was Dongwoo and he looked stunned, “_-_______-ah,” he murmured before you hugged him tight,

“Oppa,” you mumbled crying on his chest, he could only hug you back sensing how bad you might be feeling that time. You asked him if you could talk to him for a little, honestly, he didn’t even want to know what it was about but he can’t always avoid you so he did and he took you to the roof top like you asked him too.

“______-ah, what is it about?” He asked cautiously as there was nobody else yet there, and you can freely talk to him about anything

“Oppa, I don’t know what to do…” You started, “I don’t know what to tell Hoya, he doesn’t know what Eunji did to me … and the reason why I broke up with him,”

Honestly, no one knew why you broke up with him, “Well, what is it?” He sounded cool about it, he just wanted to leave and act cool about how he feels about you, and since you didn’t really know about it in the first place,

“I-I received a bunch of photos of Hoya and Eunji …kissing in the library,” You confessed finally to someone,

Dongwoo’s eyes almost pop from his head, he couldn’t believe he didn’t see that coming… and he even told Hoya he’d help him get back to you, “H-He did that?”

You only nod and sigh, “I can’t believe I even fell for that in the first place,” which was also what Dongwoo was thinking, you were about to tell him to take you home when his phone beeped,

“_____-ah? I got to go, I need to meet my group… I’ll talk to you later okay?” he said, honestly he wanted to stay but he really had to leave,

“N-Nae… oppa, I’ll just wait here for Youngjae, he told me we’d meet here,” And that made him take his thoughts back, he immediately stood up and bowed politely as he left. Upon going down he saw Youngjae, fixing himself in front of his locker. He looked rather excited so Dongwoo walked closer,

“Youngjae-ah,” He called, “You meeting someone?” he asked to trying to like a cool hyung,

“Oh, Dongwoo hyung,” the younger guy said bowing as respect, “Well, I was going to meet up with ______-ah a little later,” he said honestly,

“Oh, jinjja? You should probably bring her food, since she hasn’t eaten anything cause of tutoring Hoya,” He said,

“Oh! Right I almost forgot! Gomawo hyung!” Youngjae said lively bowing again, “I’d go buy her something then, annyeong hyung!”

“Nae,” Dongwoo said, he was hurt that he can’t do that for you now… He thought that if he does that you’d be more confused.


“Hyung! What the hell? Are you just going to bug me until I tell you what ______-noona likes to eat? Go ask Seungri hyung,” Zelo said whining as Youngjae kept on asking him what you favourite things are, “Plus, I wasn’t with them for like years! I merely know anything about her anymore,” And obviously Zelo was getting irritated about it since he was studying for a quiz in the next period,

“Oh, come on Zelo, just anything you remember that she likes? Ice-cream? Any dish?” He was persistent,

“Ice-cream? It’s the blue berry with chocolate fudge and brownie bits… she orders it like every day from the canteen forgot already?” Jongup said,

“And _____ also always eats sushi… right?” Daehyun said eating a pear,

“See? I know nothing abo—hey!  Where are you going now hyung?” Zelo screamed as Youngjae left like lighting upon hearing what he needed, “Youngjae hyung is really smitten by noona,”

“And you just noticed?” Jongup said shaking his head,

“Let Youngjae love a little, he never had been like this before… even though most girls in our old school likes him,” Daehyun answered,

“Hyung… stop eating please? You’d get fat … look your lips are starting to swell,” Zelo said irritated at the eldest munching marathon,


Youngjae bought the things his brothers told him, sushi and the ice cream you liked. Smiling, he walked to the final stairway to go up the rooftop, but he was blocked by Hoya, Woohyun, and Sungyeol. Sungyeol flipped the ice cream messing Youngjae’s uniform in the process, “What the—,” he then was pushed into the wall by Woohyun, “Woah, what di—,”

“Yoo Youngjae … right?” Hoya said,

“What do you want?” Youngjae asked wiping his shirt,

“That’s not  good way of talking to Hoya?” Woohyun said and was about to punch Youngjae’s face when Hoya stopped him,

“Let me punch him Woohyun,” Hoya said and he did, he punched Youngjae straight to his stomach making the guy groan, “Don’t mess with me Youngjae… or I’ll make your days in this school a living hell,” Youngjae looked back at him and wanted to unleash into him but he felt another blow onto his stomach, “Don’t you dare take _____, away from me … she’s mi—,”

“You two broke up Hoya, move on…” Youngjae said smirking, “if you were his boyfriend then you should’ve protected her from that Eunji,”

“M-Mworago?” Hoya said and was to aim at Youngjae’s face when the he continued,

“You don’t know everything Hoya…” That made Hoya think twice and get mad,

“Shut up!” He again punched Youngjae now on his face and you saw it,

“Hoya!” you said and ran down the stairs before looking at Youngjae’s face then back at Hoya, “Seriously? What the hell did he do to you?” you said furious, “I turned you into a good person huh? Your still the same douche Kingka I met before … you’d never change,”

You helped Youngjae walk away from the scene and walk up the rooftop, making Hoya frustrated as a result he kicked the janitor’s closet door. You looked at them at the end of the stairs, “If your frustrated, don’t break the school property,” rolling your eyes as you walked outside locking the door rom outside,

“______-ah,” Youngjae said sitting at a vacant chair,

“Youngjae, I’m sorry I pulled you into this,” You said with a shy smile, “I really am,”

“It’s fine ________-ah,” He said laughing a little, “Well, Yongguk hyung would just probably kill me when he sees my uniform,”

“Oh… wait … is that blue berry ice cream?” You asked,

“Y-yeah, bought it for you but those guys flipped it over my shirt,”

“Gomawo…” You said smiling brightly, “let me wipe that off then,” You were wiping his uniform when he laughed, “what’s funny?”

“Nothing… I can take it off you know, I have an extra shirt in my bag here, I mean… I can just take an extra uniform later when we go down and all,” He said taking out a shirt in his bag,

You nodded then and felt yourself become shy and nervous around him… The bad thing was Hoya was peeking at the door watching if the two of you. He was getting tons more frustrated by the fact that you now look at him like how you do before, the Kingka that has nothing good to do to others.

“I’ll turn so you can change comfortably,” you said. You about to turn when you felt someone’s eyes on you, so you whispered, “Youngjae-ah… I think someone’s watching us…”But Youngjae didn’t hear what you said so he leaned closer so he could hear you clearer, but from Hoya’s position you two looked like you were kissing, and it hurt him so bad he walked away… just before you turned the door shut, “I-I guess not,” you murmured. Youngjae also peaked at the door from his place before looking at your face,

“Do you still... wanna see him?” the man said. It hurt him to say out loud what he can already see in your face, but you just smiled back at him shaking your head.

“One chance is enough for guys like him,” You lied; the other could only smile trying not to think about Hoya again. “Now, I’ll turn properly,”

When you did turn, a few drops of tears rolled down your cheeks. Your eyes steadily on the door hoping that Hoya would show up somehow and apologize. Youngjae couldn’t look at you anymore knowing how hurt you might already had been even before you saw him taking punches from Hoya. So he changed into a white t-shirt as quickly as he can and pulled you into a back hug. Like anyone would, you were shocked by his sudden action, “_______-ah… c-can you also give me that one chance… I’d make you happy, I won’t leave nor hurt you… I promise,”

His words were sincere, you could feel it. But you thought that it wasn’t right… “Y-Youngjae, I-I…” You wanted to tell him you need a lot more time that you had already had and that if he’d be your boyfriend now he’d just be hurt by the fact that you are still in love with Hoya and he’s look just like a rebound.

“I-I … I love you ______,” He turned you around and looked at you in the eye, “and because I love you, I want to see you smile… cause all I can remember from your face now is that sad face of yours… And if you think you’d only hurt me just cause you just got off the hook I don’t care….” he wiped the tears on your face and smiled gently, “I won’t force you into something you’re not sure of… but promise me… you’d smile again,” You could only nod upon his question, unsure of when could that day be.

======

bet you guys have seen BADMAN M/V ? ITS EPIC for those who haven't here's the link LOL

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLHY_7PgaV0

 

thanks for the subbers! :D

please do comment and tell me what do you wanna see!

nex chapter will be the introduction of Dongwoo's new love interest! :D