Back

My Brothers Hate You

The next morning, CL came by to pick you up since GD told you to drive to school yet. He wanted you to keep a low profile and driving your car would immediately command attention so it was best not to. “_____-ah? CL’s here wake up,” Your brother told you as he picked up the pillows you kicked on the floor as you slept.

“No movement yet?” TOP asked giggling, “she totally forgot her new year’s resolution,”

“Like old times?” GD asked, only to be answered by a smirk from the older guy. They left the room and went down to take a few things; the vacuum, some pans and a mega phone.

CL also followed curious of what’s happening, she never really saw your oppa’s wake you up. Even if she sleep over a lot in your place they wake you up whenever she’s out. “Oppa, is _____ that hard to wake up?”

“Yeap~,” GD said and walked into your room, you were still hiding under your blankets.

TOP sighed and opened the radio in your room, still nothing, “Let’s go all out?” making Jiyong chuckle and nod.

“Hunchae-ah, hold this,” he said and gave her the pans, “bang it together aiyt? Loudly,”

She only looked at the two guys. TOP switched the vacuum and radio on. Jiyong, on the other hand, opened the megaphone close enough for you to wake up, he gave CL a nod for her to bang the pans together and she did.

Upon hearing the noise, you squirm a little… until you finally woke up, “Shut up you guys… I’m up,”

“We can’t see you “UP” _____,” TOP joked as he switched the vacuum off,

“You guys are so much,” CL said. She sat on your bed and shook you a little, “_____-ah, ireona~ palli! We might be late, have you forgotten you are coming to class today? Monday?” She said that with her sweet voice making TOP and GD smile like parents.

“Arasseo…” You said before sitting up and hugging CL, “Please wake me up every day with your voice unnie…”

“Yah? You don’t want us to wake you up anymore?” TOP said,

“Oppa, your voice is low and sometimes it’s scary.. unnie’s voice is like that of an angel~,”

“Enough of this you guys. Hyung you are such a kid, ______ go get your shower and CL… come with,” GD said making you roll your eyes,

“Oppa… don’t do anything to her or I’ll kill you,” you threatened your brother. He could only smile and nod as the three of them got down. You lay back in bed smiling after thinking about going to school, nervous like this was the first time she’s going to school but that wasn’t the reason. You were nervous to see Hoya again, you’ve heard things about him but you broke up already and … Youngjae… You two kissed last night and you thought It’ll be so awkward in class with him beside you.


“U-Unnie!! I don’t wanna go to my class yet…” CL was pulling you out her car. Daesung and Seungri laughing at how tight you were holding on the car seat,

“_____-ah! I have to lock the car, if you want to I’ll wait with you,” CL said kinda pissed. You saw Youngjae behind her with Zelo and their other brothers, Yongguk and Himchan were there, too… and they were walking closer.

“No CL please l-let me just stay.. oh God they’re going here,” You said trying to cover yourself.

“Who’s coming?” CL asked letting go of your hand and losing her balance resulting to her falling… almost. She was caught just in time by Yongguk. CL could only groan but upon hearing the low chuckle of the guy holding him, she stumbled to stand.

“You okay miss?” Yongguk said with his gummy smile. You had introduced them together but Yongguk was shy to call her by her name, it was because they weren’t close.

“N-nae.. gomawo,” CL said bowing, she felt her face heat up but she tried her best to act cool about it. She looked back at you, now realizing your ears were red, “______-ah, are you sick? Let’s go to the clinic,”

“Noona, you still don’t wanna go to class?” Zelo asked, looking at Seungri, “Hyung?”

“Your good at guessing her mood Zelo,” The older guy said shaking his head, “Come on _____-ah your holding us up too you know,”

“Well, me and Himchan just wanted to check on you and you seem okay now… so we’ll be going now,” Yongguk said before looking at CL, “Bye miss~” he said with a wink,

Before leaving Himchan gave you a box of Red Ginseng to drink, “Drink once a day to help you recover better and be alert for the day,”

“Eck, Hyung stop giving that to people and leave already okay?” Daehyun said munching on an apple as he was looking around, but he didn’t see Dongwoo… He saw how Youngjae was looking at you and how you seemed shy with him around you.


Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo went off first saying they still needed to go to the library before class. Daesung and Seungri also left to go else were, in the end you walked with CL and Youngjae to your class. You were rather uncomfortable, well… Dongwoo wasn’t there, and it was not usual for him to not be around you. “CL unnie, did Dongwoo oppa text you or call?” you asked concerned, which Youngjae didn’t like but acted fine with it as he quietly listens behind you two, “It feels weird without him around, I hope  he’s fine,”

“He just text me that he won’t be able to meet with us this morning, but he will come with us at lunch,” CL said stopping at her office, “Here’s my stop, Youngjae-ah, take care of my ______ aiyt? Thanks~” CL said bowing to you two before disappearing into her office…Again you two were alone.

Though there were a lot of people around you as you two walked, it seemed quiet… really quiet that it was nice just to be beside him. You felt totally different with him than with Hoya. With Hoya, you felt scared as if you always have to dodge people cause they might hurt you.. and you were hurt, by Eunji because of Hoya. But with Youngjae, it was like nobody cared and you don’t care as well.

“_____-ah!” a male voice called from behind you, and it was trouble,

Youngjae looked back and then at you, you sighed and turned trying not to look anxious and affected by his presence. Yes, the guy was Hoya but he looked different, he had a new hair cut… and it made him look more of the rebel Kingka than from how you remember him to be like. He was smiling but as he walked further and notice who the guy beside her was then he snorted. He stopped just in front of you and placed his hands inside his pocket. “Finally showing up at school, huh?” He asked.

“He still doesn’t know what Eunji did, huh?” You thought before smirking, “What? Surprised to see how fast I move on?” You said surprising everyone around you, even those who aren’t close to you.

Hoya felt numb inside but he could only chuckle arrogantly, “You? Move on from me? Isn’t that impossible?” he said which how he really felt like,

“We’ll can’t you just accept it as it is?” You mocked trying your best to stay out of trouble, but news travels fast in this school…

“_____-ah…” A guy called behind you, it was a classmate of yours, Chanyeol called [ just a cameo my dear subbers ], “Your brother … Seungri  is coming here said some seniors”

You panicked in your mind before smiling at him thanking him as you turned your attention back to Hoya, “Seungri is coming so I wanna adviced you to leave me alone… And remember, TOP and Jiyong oppa has got eyes around this area…”

You manage to leave the area without getting caught by Ri but you knew this would turn out bad when you get home. “_____-ah,” Youngjae called, “You sure you want that kid to hang in there like that until you two meet in the afternoon?” which reminded you of how awkward it would be if you two meet without anyone… and thinking about it makes your heart beat faster,

“I’ll be fine Youngjae-ah, I know a lot of ways to stop that guy,” you said… But then again can you?

 


 

short chapter for you guys .. 

thanks to all my new subbies :3