Become his girl...

My Brothers Hate You

 

Your class have already started but you were still contemplating on really doing what your brother told you to do… Sungyeol and L seemed to notice it as they shook you asking what’s wrong.

“N-Nothing .. just .. im just confused..”

“About? Hyung’s proposal?” L asked,

“Don’t mind him.. he’s like that wen he wants something and when he doesn’t want it anymore .. he’ll totally ignore you again,”Sungyeol said making L snicker,

“Hoya hyung really like her you know… he told me he loves her already” The flower boy said before leaning on his desk, “But yeah, there’s still that chance”

Now.. you were more confused… you knew well they were both close to Hoya and their words are reallystrong. Its as if he alredy did this to someone else

“H-Has… Hoya ever fell inlovebefore?” you curiously asked,

“Uh… like.. like this? Uhh.. once I guess.” L said honestly,

“Twice… with that girl in primary school and two years ago,” the other said,

“In primary school.. he asked a girl to marry him in front of his aren’t and the girls but of course they were young so it didn’t really count as that” L said, “Two years ago though, hyung liked this girl… Jieun.. youmight remember her.. she was from your class”

Lee Jieun, the cutest most innocent girl in campus back then, “I think I remember,”

“Hyung fell for her .. kinda like how he did with you, saw her in the club all dolled up .. really y but then as she was dancing there was this .. huge guy who grabbed her and started to grind with her really … inappropriately and hyung stopped it, after that night .. he kinda did bug her in school too, and finally they went out a few months… hyung said he really loved her but then … he dumped her just cause “She wasn’t fun anymore” he said she was just cute and wasn’t really his type because apparently she told hyung that that night hyung saw her in the club she just was dumped and wanted to loosen up and hyung thought it was the real her.. since he likes out going and exciting girls,”

“Guess he finds you exciting cause of your brothers..” Sungyeol murmured and bit on his pen L nodded and looked back at you,

“If you do like him… try go out with him .. he could be really nice you know”

The bell rang … so that was it for class… you didn’t even realized the time as the three of you talked,


“are you going to talk to him about this?” The blonde asked you as her eyes were glued on her book.

“I guess I’d have too… I mean I did agree to what Jiyong oppa and I don’t want him to think that I didn’t really mean it” you murmured playing with your food, “and probably would make him think that I do like Hoya and don’t want him to get hurt.”

You sighed and looked back at CL now seeing another person behind you… and guess what … its Hoya.

“So.. you so like me? Huh?” he said sitting in front of you. Beside him was another guy that …was Dongwoo and he looks scared,

“What the hell did Hoya do now?” You said looking at your male best friend.

“U-Uh… h-he just asked me if where were you two..” he looked at Hoya before looking back to you, “A-And h-he…”

“Spill it and I’ll make him pay,” you murmured eating.

“I didn’t do anything! I swear!” Hoya defensively said looking back at Dongwoo with eyes like a wolf

“Tell us” You and CL said,

“H-He pu—“

“Fine! I … I taunted him and said I’d punch him if he won’t tell me,”

“Good now you can leave.. let’s meet in the library,” you said strictly, which of course didn’t even made Hoya blink,

“apologize to him if you want to stay here then … AND NEVER again hurt, or taunt him,” you said frustrated,

“Well.. you basically told me you’d only go out with me if I apo-“ he stopped realizing what he just said, “so .. you mean I just have to apologize and now you’d me my girlfriend?”

You didn’t answer, and just gave him a frozen expression.. but your ears turned pink betraying your acting cool in front of him.

Dongwoo on the other hand.. felt his heart break little by little, ‘Please say no _______-ah..’ his mind kept hope wishing you were only joking,

Hoya could only smile when he stood up jumping like a kid, and of course all attention was on him, even your brothers, Seungri smirked and high fived with Daesung as they were in line for food, “EVERYBODY LISTEN” Hoya screamed as he got on top of a table. “Kwon _______, is now my girlfriend… mess with her and you’ll deal with me,, same goes with her friends Jang Dongwoo and President Lee.”

And of course CL didn’t like this, she was the president and head of the student discipline committee, “LEE HOWON, that’s a freakin’ table not a stage, get your down before I send sentinels to take you to detention.” Of course .. she can do that and more. She’s the best at being the president so.. nobody dares to even mess with her.

“aigoo.. eonni, “  you murmured for only you two to hear, “You haven’t even apologized to Dongwoo and your already said that im your girlfriend? Tch,”

With your words he jumped off pissing CL more, “Mianhae Dongwoo, I promise .. for ______’s sake I’d never ask anyone or will never personally bully you. And to Ms. President.” He thought about wwhat he’s about to say before deciding, “I’ll try with all my best efforts to … stay out of trouble..” he grinned.

“Now shut up and leave.” CL said venom filled her voice,

“Aniya~~ I wont leave my girlfriend here” Hoya said.

“Just go.. and im not your girlfriend..” you said murmuring

“Yet~” he said before standing up, “fine I’ll go.. but .. I’ll see yo later~” he said winking.

“I can’t believe I like him..” you murmured blushing.

Dongwoo only stayed quiet, he processed everything trying to make the situation okay for him .. but he can’t …you’ll be Hoya’s and .. he’ll just be Dongwoo… your best friend.

 

-------------

 

sosorry for the short chapter... im currently computer.. and internet deprived 3

will update in the next few days.. promise!