Chapter 32.

The Man in the Painting

I had accidentally erased this chapter and I got mad because I was like "I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WROTE!" Now.. I'm just trying to remember. It probably won't be as funny AS THE LAST ONE. 


Dongwoo's Office

"What do you want Hyung?" Dongwoo asked, diverting his full attention towards Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu had practiced what to say millions of times in the car, but all of a sudden he felt that all his confidence had faded away. 

"YAH! Hyung, I have work to do! Spill it!" Dongwoo shouted disrepectfully. 

"YAH! ARE YOU YELLING AT YOUR HYUNG INFORMALLY?!" Sunggyu shouted back. 

Dongwoo leaned back in his chair and flinched from surprise at Sunggyu's sudden outburst. Dongwoo watched as Sunggyu sat back down slowly in the seat. 

All of a sudden; out of nowhere! Sunggyu gained confidence. 

"Dongwoo-ah, I wanted to know if you would let me date Yuna." Sunggyu said softly yet with full confidence. 

There was no response except for the creaking of Dongwoo's office chair. 

Sunggyu looked up slowly and saw Dongwoo covering his mouth and shaking profusely. Dongwoo was quietly trying to hold in his laughter until he uncovered his mouth and his hilarious laugh just poured out of his mouth. Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows and looked behind him, but nobody was behind him. 

"What are you laughing at?" Sunggyu asked confused. 

"I knew this would happen! Get out of here! I give you p-permission! Just don't make her cry or I'll kill you!" Dongwoo hysterically laughed while pushing Sunggyu out of his office. 

Sunggyu stood in front of Dongwoo's door and tried processing what had just happened back in the office. Sunggyu pointed at himself shocked that it was that easy to gain approval. 

"I did that?" Sunggyu asked himself, pointing at himself too. 

"I'm like the most happiest person on Earth right now!" Sunggyu shouted while going down the stair case that led to the parking lot. 

--

"Yuna-ah~" Sunggyu singsonged with flowers and a teddy bear behind his back. 

Yuna looked up from her paperwork and took off her glasses while getting up from her seat. 

"Oh, Sunggyu you're here still? I thought you left– Yah, why did you get these for me?" Yuna asked, holding the teddy bear and flowers out of Sunggyu's hands. 

"Well, you need some happiness in your day and I will give it to you!" Sunggyu excited said. 

"Oppa, it's 8PM.. what happiness are you talking about?" Yuna replied, crossing her arms. 

"Well, you'll see~ kaja!" Sunggyu grabbed Yuna's stuff and locked all the door's to the building before pushing Yuna into the car. 

"Yah, where are we going Sunggyu?" Yuna asked confused. 

"Safety first!" Sunggyu shouted, reaching over you and pulling the seatbelt into the lock. 

Yuna tensed up because Sunggyu's face was about only 2 cm's away from hers. Yuna's face was flushed red once Sunggyu had returned back to the drivers seat. 

"Now let's go!" Sunggyu shouted, driving off to who knows where! 

--

"Acquarium?" Yuna confusedly said. 

"Yep. I've always wanted to go to one and I thought why not?" Sunggyu responded while rocking back and forth on his heels. 

"Doesn't it close soon?" Yuna asked. 

"Nope. 24/7 my lady~" Sunggyu shouted, running towards the entrance by taking Yuna's hand with him. 

--

"Wahh! It's so big!" Yuna jumped to all kinds of tanks filled with fish also with Sunggyu tagging along behind, doing the exact same thing. 

"Look! It's a shark!" Sunggyu shouted, looking up at the see through tunnel tank. 

Yuna unconciously hooked her arm with Sunggyu's without both of them even noticing. They strolled through the acquarium arm in arm, admiring the beautiful fish around them. 

It was now 9PM. 

"How did you enjoy that little bit of happiness with me?" Sunggyu asked while smiling brightly. 

"I thought it was really fun. Thank you, Oppa." Yuna said kissing his cheek in the process. 

"Y-You're welcome. Let's go home now~" Sunggyu singsonged. 

"Okie." Yuna hopped into the car. 

--

"Hey, come here." Sunggyu ordered with a smile on his face. 

"What?" Yuna asked, drying her hair with a towel. 

"I'll dry your hair." Sunggyu offered. 

"Why are you so sweet today Sunggyu?" Yuna wondered, handing Sunggyu the towel. 

Sunggyu dried her hair while singing a little tune and Yuna just enjoyed it. That was when she felt herself falling asleep. 

Sunggyu finished drying her hair minutes later and peeked at Yuna's face. Yuna was fast asleep so Sunggyu picked her up bridal style and laid her down in her bed. That was until Sunggyu tripped and fell on top of Yuna, hovering if you may call it. Yuna slowly opened her eyes to see Sunggyu staring down at her intensely. 

"S-Sorry Yu–" Sunggyu was cut off once Yuna had grabbed the the back of his head and pushed it down to smash his lips on top of hers. 

 

 

 

 


I don't know what came over me.. but it felt right. 
-Yuna. 


Author's Note: 

Am I the only one dying throughout this chapter? xD I'm sorry for the short break.. Healing the hand! :D

Check it out! 

►Kyde&Sabie's Ad - Graphic Shop!