Chapter 30.

The Man in the Painting

You all deserve some faster story developement! :D


A few months later

"Hey, Oppa." I whispered into Sunggyu's ear. 

He covered his ear and groaned while turning on his bed, his back facing me. I sighed and grabbed the blankets off his body, but he had only boxers on so I covered my eyes and screamed. Sunggyu turned around to look at me, wondering why I was screaming so early in the morning until he saw you covering you eyes. 

"Yah, what are you screaming about so early in the morning?" Sunggyu asked tiredly ruffling his hair. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY AM I SCREAMING SO EARLY IN THE MORNING?! GO PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" I screamed. 

Sunggyu looked down to his plaid red boxers and covered himself with the blanket before heading over to the closet and locking himself in. I uncovered my eyes and saw that he was gone. 

"I-I'll wait outside in the car." I stumbled out of his room.

"I'll drive today so start my car and wait inside." Sunggyu hollered. 

"O-Okay." I slowly said, closing his door behind me. 

I took deep breaths and the image of him in laying down in his plaid red boxers made me feel embarrassed and weird. I slammed my head against the dashboard of his car and just kept slamming my head against it until he came into view. Sunggyu was wearing a polo and some shorts while I was wearing a blouse with capris. 

"I'm sorry you had to see me in my boxers." Sunggyu spoke up after the 3 minute long silence in the car. 

"O-Oh, it's okay. Just make sure to at least put pants on when you sleep now.." I softly said. 

Sunggyu pulled into the driveway of the company as we both got off, a bit awkward still. 

"Don't be awkward because of this. Just try to forget seeing me like that okay?" Sunggyu said with a smile. 

"I'll try.." I mumbled before walking towards my office

--

"Ohh~ hey Sunggyu hyung." Sungyeol and Myungsoo said in unison. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Sunggyu asked confused by their sudden appearance which was rare. 

"We just wanted to hit the club with you." Sungyeol smirked. 

"It's.. 9 in the morning." Sunggyu said with furrowed eyebrows. 

"So..?" Myungsoo replied with a smile. 

"You guys are horrible liars. Just tell him you want him to go Valentines shopping instead of being wusses." Sungjong popped up from a cubicle. 

Everyone in the office except for Sungjong jumped because of his sudden appearance. 

"Maybe you shouldn't do that again.." Sungyeol said while holding his heart. 

"Haha, yeollie got scared. I'll stop then." Sungjong passed by with a smile. 

"Who did you give your Valentines too Sungjongie?" Sunggyu asked. 

"Oh, the usual.. someone very special to me and she's been with me for many years already." Sungjong smiled goofishly which made everyone so curious. 

We all leaned in, wondering who this 'special' person was. Sungjong leaned in towards us. 

"Who is it?" Myungsoo whispered. 

"My mom." Sungjong smiled brightly. 

We all fell back and held our necks in annoyance. 

"When did you start hanging out with Woohyun?" Myungyeol shouted. 

Sunggyu facepalmed as he just sat at his desk. 

"We gotta get going..." Myungsoo checked the time. 

"Yeah, get going so you can go play around with girls." Sungjong said without looking up from his work. 

"I have a job Sungjong!" Myungsoo shouted. 

We all laughed together. 

"Let's call it a good job then." Sungyeol mocked Myungsoo. 

"Just because I'm a male model.. doesn't mean anything! I meet lots of hot girls guys." Myungsoo tried to argue, but his argument failed in reaching us as we laughed hysterically. 

"Keep t-thinking that!" Sungyeol shouted trying to catch his breath. 

Sunggyu just watched them mess around until they left. 

"What should I get for Yuna?" Sunggyu asked. 

"Hmm, she's a flower person. Get her some flowers or something. You live with her. You should know what she likes by now." Sungjong replied, still working on his paperwork. 

"Well, that's the hard part. I know a lot about her.. but I don't know if she'll expect more from me." Sunggyu responded while sighing. 

"Hyung, just try your best. I'll always help with your ideas." Sungjong commented. 

"Thanks sungjongie." Sunggyu said while smiling and patting Sungjong's shoulder. 

"Hyuuung~ you messed up my L." Sungjong whined. 

"You have an eraser sungjong." Sunggyu reminded him. 

"Oh. Hehe, it's great having you here Sunggyu hyung." Sungjong said. 

How long do I have here anyways...?