Chapter 24.

The Man in the Painting

*KNOCK KNOCK* 

Sunggyu walked downstairs while ruffling his hair as he softly hopped off the steps. He opened the door with wide eyes, seeing Dongwoo there with a suit on and his hair up coolly. 

"Sup Hyung." Dongwoo greeted with a peace sign before entering the house. 

Sunggyu was frozen in his place as he looked from the opened door to Dongwoo who jumped onto the couch, propping his legs up on the coffee table. Sunggyu made his way towards Dongwoo after shutting the door. 

"Dongwoo-ah, what are you doing here?" Sunggyu asked. 

"Dress shopping with Yuna and Nana. Your coming too so you better get dressed into a suit too." Dongwoo stated, staring straight forward. 

"A-Are you still mad–"

"I'm a mature grown man Hyung. My sister is growing up and she's old enough to date. Your the first that I've let my sister date. You screw up, you die." Dongwoo threatened Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu gulped and ran upstairs to change. There was no sound coming from your room since you were trying to pick something to wear. 

"WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR!?" I scream whispered. 

"Sunggyu kissed me on the lips.. now I need to wear something awesome. SOMETHING TO MAKE HIM– Wait, I'm going dress shopping! He'll see me look awesome in a bunch of dresses! Should I ask him to be my date? No, that seems pushy.. I should probab–"

"Yah! Stop pacing around and get dressed." Dongwoo shouted from outside my door. 

"Okie dokie Oppa!" I yelled quickly, before applying light make up and wearing a oversized sweater with jeggings.

--

"So, are you ready to try on millions of dresses?" Nana asked me. 

I gulped  and just watched her pull out random dresses that were my size. 

"Aigoo, Nana.. where am I going to need so many dresses?" I asked, holding all the dresses Nana picked out. 

"There's a party tonight in Seoul and we need to be prepared. Who knows..? I might get a cute rich guy." Nana said while dragging me towards the dressing rooms. 

"You try on first." Nana motioned me to go inside with the dresses. 

There was a circular stage that had chairs bordering it as Dongwoo, Sunggyu, and Nana took seats there. They had been waiting for a few minutes until you came on with a dress. They all shook their heads no while I went back in with a sigh. Sunggyu was memerized by each dress, which was like 12 dresses. The final dress was their final choice and if they didn't like this one then, it was definitely going to be a long day! 

This is the last dress and it blew their minds for some reason.. I thought it was just some ordinary dress. Flowy, black, yet a bit formal and casual. Just my style. 

"Wow, that looks awesome!" Nana complimented with a smile implanted on her face. 

"Daebak.." Dongwoo added in, walking towards me. 

"U-Uh, beautiful." Sunggyu nervously said. 

"Watch until you see the final look!" Nana screeched. 

I stared at her in horror, wondering what the FINAL LOOK was. 

"Now, let's find suits for the boys!" Nana yelled. 

"Don't we have to find you a dress?" I asked. 

"I already got it. It's like yours..(dress)but white and not flowy.." Nana explained. 

"Then that means it's not like hers.." Dongwoo replied for me. 

"Shut up Dongwoo-ah." Nana responded harshly. 

"Gosh, feisty." Sunggyu whispered into my ear, which tickled me. 

I pushed him away fast as he smirked. Dongwoo caught sight of it and pulled Sunggyu away from me quickly. Sunggyu was now right beside Dongwoo yet he was just one body away, I still pouted to myself. 

"Suits.. Suits.." Nana murmured to herself, picking out several suits that would look good on Dongwoo and Sunggyu. 

Nana turned around quickly, looking Dongwoo and Sunggyu up and down. Dongwoo and Sunggyu covered themselves at the same time, hiding their features away from Nana who was looking up and down at their body proportions. Nana put a hand on her chin and grinned before pulling out suits. 

"Aigoo.." Dongwoo said to himself. 

"I'm going to make you looked like some kpop idol Dongwoo-ah!" Nana exclaimed. 

Dongwoo soon came out of the dressing room with the suit on. Nana put a finger on her chin and rubbed it slowly, thinking to herself about how Dongwoo looked. 

"That looks great." Nana commented with a bright smile. (suit)

"Now Sunggyu, Yuna please pick his out. Since you know him better than me." Nana smiled with a wink. 

Whoa!? What was the wink for?!

"Let's go.. Yuna-ah." Sunggyu said, pushing me towards the suits section of the store. 

I handed Sunggyu a random suit that looked somewhat cool. (Instead it was a white dress shirt not polka dots). 

"Wahh, daebak." Nana said, scanning him from head to toe. 

"Did you just pick this off the rack because it didn't take too long for you to grab one like Nana did." Dongwoo asked. 

"I actually did.. I don't really know his style." I confessed. 

"It's okay, I still like it. It makes me look cool." Sunggyu covered up my embarrassment. 

I mouthed 'Thank you' to him as he nodded and I nodded back at him with a smile. 

Dongwoo caught it again and pulled Sunggyu away from me and pushed him back into the dressing room. 

Dress shopping is going to take a while. Nana make a miracle! 

*BEEP BEEP*

Nana took her phone out of her pocket and read the message. 

"I have a schedule guys. I"ll see you at the party!" Nana shouted before leaving the shop. 

"Sunggyu hyung?" Dongwoo called out while Sunggyu as in the changing room. 

"Can you take Yuna home? I have a lunch date with a blind date." Dongwoo said, fixing his collar of his blazer. 

"Okay.. I'll take her home." Sunggyu replied. 

"Thanks man. Just to let you know. If you try anything funny on Yuna then I will kill you." Dongwoo threatened. 

"O-Okay, have a nice date Dongwoo-ah." Sunggyu replied quickly yet changing slowly. 

What did I get myself into?!