Chapter 21.

The Man in the Painting

Too early to set font... xD Sorry, authornim is getting ready to school. D: 

If you haven't noticed.. I really love Sunggyu ♥                                if you haven't noticed.. I love Sunggyu with a burning passion(:


Sunggyu headed to work after that awkward accident and I went to eat breakfast with Dongwoo since he came all the way to the house to wake me up. Today was going to be hetic I know that, out of all the days of this year.. It's going to be a crazy ride on a roller coaster. 

"So, what's up?" Dongwoo asked, reading his menu. 

"Nothing much, just tired once in a while." I replied, looking up from my menu once in a while to see what he's doing. 

"Stop glancing up so much.. Your eyes are going to fall out from looking up and down." Dongwoo chuckled and put down the menu. 

I coughed awkwardly and blushed with a little laugh escaping my lips. Dongwoo and I picked up the water glass at the same time unconsciously without even knowing. 

For some reason I heard the Ahjumma's working in the diner 'aww'. I looked around and wondered what they were awing about and I noticed they were staring at us. Since we didn't look much like siblings, we looked much more like a couple including the fact that when we walked into the diner. I had my arm wrapped around his with my head on his shoulder since I felt so bummed for some reason. 

Dongwoo noticed and waved at the ahjummas with a smile. I swear they died. Over my brother eww. 

"They think we're a couple." I softly said, covering my face in embarrassment. 

"Yah, you're my little sister. Don't be embarrassed. EMBRACE THE FACT THAT IM DONGWOO IS YOUR BROTHER." Dongwoo somewhat half shouted to me. 

I leaned back suprised at how he said that. 

"Well, okay then.." I picked up my utensils and started eating. 

--

"Sungjong! You got the papers wrong! It's supposed to go landscape style!" Sunggyu shouted from the copy room. 

"Oh my gosh, where is the sticky notes?!" Some people yelled. 

"Where's the painting!?" Others yelled frantically. 

I walked into the building, hearing yells everywhere. I covered my ears and walked in slowly towards the employee room where everyone worked. 

"Why is everyone yelling so early in the morning?" I asked, uncovering my ears. 

"Yes we're saved!" They shrieked in victory. 

"Miss Im, where's the painting you finished up after getting into a coma?" The workers asked. 

"It's.. in my office." I replied. 

"The sticky notes with the doodles on them?" Another worker asked. 

"Sunggyu's desk." I responded a little confused. 

Why was every out of order today? Hmph.. 

"I'll be in my office.. If anyone needs me. I'll be gone in 2 hours which is lunch." I called out while walking towards my office, but I noticed Sunggyu walking towards somewhere. 

I silently followed Sunggyu since I wanted to know what he had to do upstairs. Sunggyu went to the 2nd floor and it led to a long hallway. I walked through making sure I didn't make a sound. 

Sunggyu sighed and laughed as I shrunk back in a corner, trying not to get caught since this was kind of bad. Stalking him and stuff I mean. 

"Ehh, I can't be in love.. My hearts telling me, but who do I love?" Sunggyu said once he walked into the empty office room. 

I stood by the door and leaned against it, putting all my weight on it just to listen to Sunggyu confess his worries and troubles. 

"Miss Im– Or Yuna-ah, came over to the company and my heart started to beat quickly when she said my name." Sunggyu said. 

"He l-likes me?" I whispered. 

"I have to admit.. She's really pretty and smart.. I like how she looks when she paints since she seems so focused. I love her playful personality and how she can turn dark in a secon– *Yuna falling to the floor* Who's there?" Sunggyu asked as he immediately stood up from the window. 

Sunggyu walked slowly towards the door and opened it to seeing me rubbing my in agony. I looked up and saw Sunggyu and that's when I knew I got caught. 

"Hey.. Sunggyu?" I softly said while getting up. 

"What were you doing behind the door?" Sunggyu asked. 

"I don't know.." I guiltily said. 

"Follow me." Sunggyu dragged me into the office room. 

I was starstrucked. Where is he taking me?