"Go", The Cracker Said

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mimi threw the cold towel around her neck, shivering at the refreshing smack. Sitting herself down onto the practice room's floor boards, she layed down on her stomach, lazily reaching for her duffel bag.

Sliding her finger across her phone, she munched lazily and hungrily at a plain rice cracker. A plain notification popped up at her, lighting up the screen.

"..Missed call?" Mimi placed the remaining piece of the rice cracker on the wrapper, both hands clutching at the phone.

Redialing, the ringer dragged out, a familiar tune playing for the reciever tone.

"Hello?"

"Jihoon sunbae? Why'd you call?" Mimi asked, leaning on her side.

"You know how I told you how the industry is getting a new solo singer?" Rain's voice was heard, along with background noises what sounded like a bunch of guys, hollering.

"Yeah. What about her?" Mimi nodded, reaching for her rice cracker.

"She's debuting today, and I want you to kind of guide her along the way. Since you're a girl and a solo singer too after all." Rain ordered.

"Yeah sure. When's she coming? Or do I... have to..?" Mimi dragged out her question, slightly distracted by the cracker.

"She'll be coming this afternoon. I've already asked the MBLAQ kiddies, and they said okay." Rain informed.

"Afternoon? I can't. Maybe the next morning? I promise I will. I have a filming today." Mimi forced herself away from the cracker, closing her eyes.

"That's fine. Call me after you guys meet and all that. I have to go now, army is being tough on me." Rain chuckled.

"At least you'll be discharged from the army in a few days, keep it up sunbae." Mimi grinned.

"Alright, you too. Don't be too reckless!"

With that, a click sounded, the call window being away.

Mimi immediately popped in the cracker into , hurrying to grab her bag, towels and clothing.

As soon as Mimi got up, the practice door swung open, two happy faces gleeming at Mimi.

"G.O. oppa? Thunder oppa? I was just finishing practice up, so the room is free to use." Mimi stepped sideways, making room for the doorway.

"We didn't come here for practice, we're leaving soon. We just wanted to say-"

"To sum up what Thunder would be saying in the next five minutes; the new girl is hoooot." G.O. dragged out, immediately politely covering his mouth with his fist.

Mimi shot a disgusted look at G.O., smiling kindly at Thunder the next. G.O. let out an annoyed puff of air, childishly poking Mimi's forehead. "..Um. Yeah. I guess you can- can put it that way." Thunder warily placed his words.

"You should've seen his face. It was- He looked like you." G.O. sputtered into a teasing laugh, sending a knowing eyebrow towards Thunder.

"Oh please. Mimi's face gets more red than mine." Thunder scoffed.

Mimi lightly punched Thunder, rolling her eyes.

"Ow!" 

"Anyways, she is really pretty- that's our point. I don't know if you want to be messing with her." G.O. nodded towards Mimi.

"What do you mean- 'Messing with her'?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter