I'm Melting!

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mimi and Yoseob both bowed politely, taking off their masks. Yoseob's face glowed brightly, a wide smile never leaving his face. Mimi grinned back, rubbing her neck.

The director analyzed the two, giving them the time to introduce themselves, then quickly pulled out a script.

"Alright. Well. We are going to go straight to the point."

Mimi nodded, as well as Yoseob, both thankful for the partners they were given.

"As you may know, this is your partner for the Romantic Star competition for the best couple. After dinner, and a random pick of your way of competing, you will begin practicing."

"Nice to meet you." Mimi bowed again. 

"Yes! The pleasure is mine." Yoseob grinned, tipping his head.

"Where would you guys like to eat?"

Mimi's eyes suddenly brightened at the sound of "eat".

"You mean, you're buying us food, director-nim?" Mimi's smile spread through her cheeks. The director remained in silence, refusing to answer the question. "Man! For a romance variety program you sure can be stingy!" Mimi pouted.

The director's mouth twitched at a smile, his eyes still remaining dull. "Directorrrrrrrrr. Foooood." Yoseob groaned. 

"YEAHHH. FOOOOD." Mimi joined in.

The two idiots pranced around the empty room, echoing one another, until the director finally sighed. "Fine fine! I'll buy you food! Just two servings! That is it!" he snapped.

"YAY! SASHIMI!" Mimi yelled, pumping her fist in the air. 

"RAMYUN!" Yoseob shouted. 

"DUKBOKGI!" Mimi roared. 

"NOODLES!" Yoseob thundered.

"QUIET!"

 

"Thank you director-nim! We will eat well." Mimi danced in her seat, her fork digging into the meat. The director replied with a short grunt, tapping his script on the table.

Yoseob swallowed his food, unable to take his eyes off Mimi. Unlike most girl idols, Mimi was scarfing down her food, not even paying attention to BEAST's Yoseob.

Yoseob slowly munched on his food. Even with the cameras and the handsomely cute Yoseob in front of her, she took no fear in showing who she was.

"Hey Mimi-ssi-"

"Call me Mimi!" Mimi interrupted.

"Mimi. What are you scared of the most?" Yoseob asked. 

"Hmm. Well." Mimi placed her fork down, chewing the meat in thought.

"Fire, the dark, and being alone." Mimi shuddered, laughing it off, and dived right back into her meal. 

"I'm terrified of lightning. The way it just goes BOOM!" Yoseob's head stood near the food, while his hands expressed a huge explosion.

"PFFT. I'm not scared of lightning. It's light!" Mimi laughed, placing her fork down. 

"Hey! It can kill you, you know!" Yoseob frowned.

"Oh look it's light!" Mimi collapsed onto the chair next to her, laughing. 

"Don't make fun of me!" Yoseob snickered.

"It''s light! I'm MELLTINGG! I'm MELTTTING!" Mimi shrunk down her seat, laughing.

"Well, at least i'm not some baby that's scared of the dark." Yoseob smirked.

Mimi peeked over the table.

"The dark is scary man." she squinted. 

"Oh look. It's a monster!" Yoseob imitated Mimi, fainting on the chair next to him.

"Oh youuu." Mimi scrunched up her face.

"It's the dark! I'm MELTINGG! I'm MELTINGG!" Yoseob flailed his arms around. 

"What?" Mimi raised her eyebrows.

Yoseob blinked. "I didn't say ANYTHING!" he shook his head, gulping down the glass of water. 

"Pfft! Vampires melt in the sun, stupid!" Mimi snickered. 

"I knew that! I was just testing you." Yoseob retorted.

"Mhmm, I believe you." Mimi shook her head, saying otherwise.

Yoseob laughed, smacking his head on his forehead.

 

"Wah! It's so cold outside!" Mimi shivered, quickly pulling her coat over herself. 

"The wind is making it colderr." Yoseob shuddered.

"Anyways! As I was saying, who is your idea girl?" Mimi grinned. 

"A girl who has passion for something." Yoseob replied quickly, shoving his hands into his pockets. 

"More specific!" Mimi pestered. 

"Like Seohyun-ssi from SNSD, and IU-ssi." Yoseob murmured. 

"OHOHOHO. I see, so the pure and cute kind of girls?" Mimi grinned deviously.

Yoseob's eyes widened. "W-W-WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?" Yoseob stammered.

"I have no idea what you are saying." Mimi shrugged.

"You look suspici-"

"Oh look! The mission choices!" Mimi ran over to a green poster board, her eyes bubbling at each choice. Yoseob frowned at the interruption, however giving up, his energy unable to keep up to Mimi's.

"Which one should we pick? The blue postcard, the yellow postcard, the brown postcard-"

"THE GREEN ONE." Yoseob interrupted, huffing out a breath, feeling accomplished at his childish revenge. 

"Ohkay!" Mimi grinned, ripping off the green postcard.

From under the green postcard smiled a bright picture of a guitar along with a microphone.

Yoseob blankly stared at the picture.

"Are we going to put on a performance? A guitar and a microphone can only mean one thing." Mimi smiled. 

"I don't know how to play the guitar that well or rather at all!" Yoseob turned towards Mimi. 

"I do! I soo can do it!" Mimi grinned, her eyes shining. 

"Aw man.. I wanted to do something fun though." Yoseob frowned.

Mimi swerved her head towards Yoseob.

"I always wanted to perform with an instrument! It'll be fun! I promise!" Mimi smiled.

 

 

Seungho repeatedly his lips as various cutted clips showed the process of Mimi and Yoseob's practice.

His eyes kept on darting at the screen and towards the two. The way they were laughing carelessly and confidently tugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter