Flashback

Dreams come true

Author's Note: Sorry for keeping you guys a suspense for so long haha. Read it and you will know hehe. I hope its not too short of a update. I will update soon!

 

Jessica's POV

Tiffany is acting.. weird... I hope she forgets the memories that we had once shared.

 

Flashback

Tiffany and I had been dating ever since in our training days. At first, we were afraid that her family will against this relationship. Well, for my family, everyone was finally glad that I had find someone like Tiffany. But surprisingly, everyone is supportive of us being in a relationship. Days, weeks, months and years had passed. We had been dating for almost 8 years. Everyday was a happiness to each of us. But all these never last long.

I remember that day, we were all so exhausted after our schedules. Everyone immediately went to our respective rooms to get some sleep. Just as I was done with bathing and went outside to the living room to grab a drink, I heard someone crying. I slowly walked to the direction where the sound is coming from. It's very dark as the lights are not on and is already midnight. Soon, I saw a familar face.

" Fany ah, why are you crying? " I tried to make eye contact with her.

" Jess.. I missed my family members so much...especially... my mum. " I saw her holding on to a family photo full with her tears.

I try to comfort her, but I can't. How am i suppose to make her better when I am the cause of her pain?

" Fany.. Stop crying.. " This time I hugged her instead.

" Jess... It's so painful everytime when I think of my mum... It's even worst when people are celebrating parent's day with their parents. While I..." she paused.

I can't help but to feel apologetic towards her. I felt so miserable. I am hurting my precious Tiffany.

Flashback Of Flashback

It was when I was young. I am a very spoilt brat and I always yearn for my parents' attention as they were too busy. Everyday, my aunt will be taking care of me and my sister, Krystal. So one day, I did something foolish as I had never seen my parents for more than a week. I deliberately make myself sicked very badly to gain my parents' attention.

My aunt immediately got freaked out and contact my parents as I was having a really very high fever. It was a degree that almost cause me becoming dumb. Soon after, I was sent to the hospital. My parents rushed here and were so worried that I heard crying sounds that they had made. Till this day, I feel really guilty. If it's not me, everything will not turned out this way.

After the doctor had examined me and told my parents that I am fine, I heard that my mum's phone rang. My vision is still very blurry and I can't see clearly. But I heard her footsteps exiting the room. I was very upset as I thought that my mum have something urgent with her work again and that she might leave me here again. Little did I know that, I heard her coming back into the room and whispered something to my dad. Although my vision is very blurry, I can hear things quite well.

My mum was whispering to my dad that a friend of hers is dying and she need to rush over. I was very shocked that my mum's friend is dying. Soon, the doctor gave me some injection and I soon fell asleep.

 

Years passed. I became a trainee in SM entertainment and I fell in love with Tiffany. We eventually dated and became a couple. We were so happy and soon, we got debuted as Girls' Generation. It was until in 2012. My parents visited me and we chatted a lot. We laughed as we talked but it didn't last. My mum was mentioning of a friend of hers that had died a few years back when I was in the hospital when I was young.

 

What happened was, my parents and my mum's friend got robbed by a robber. My parents managed to get themselves with only minor injury but my mum's friend was bleeding a lot. My parents insisted on taking her to the hospital by the car . However that's when my aunt called my parents that I was very sicked.

Apparently, her friend doesn't want my parents to get worried and promised that she will take care of herself. In the end, my parents quickly went to the hospital and left her alone. Unfortunately, my mum's friend was unable to get to the hospital in time and died as she had lost too much blood. Soon, her family members was being contacted and to keep it from her youngest daughter, the family and doctor had agreed on to lie to her that her mother was died due to cancer.

This was to prevent the daughter from thinking of other negative things as she was still young. Also, to let the daughter not to find out what exactly had happened if not this will only caused her more pain.

 

After what I had heard, I got really curious and asked my mum what's this friend of hers' name. I was frozen when I heard that the name is actually my precious Tiffany's' Mum's name. I quickly find an excuse to excused myself. My mind was in a mess. I can't believe that I had caused Tiffany's mum's death! I am the cause of her pain! It is so painful when I saw Tiffany always cried because of her mum. \

End Of Flashback Of Flashback

 

Back To Flashback

I can't help anymore. I have to end the relationship between me and Tiffany. I wouldn't want to be the case when she finds out everything and start to hate me even more if she were to think of me hurting on her on purpose. I had never ever wanted to make Tiffany hurt. But I still did.. I had decided that I shall request the break up when the time is right.

 

And.. we did break up...