First encounter

Dreams come true

Author's Note : Hello guys! Sorry for the late update! Anyway, did you guys enjoyed christmas yesterday? I bet everyone would have watched the teaser by SM already right? (OMGOD WHY IS THAT GUY TOUCHING FANY'S LIP AND TAENGSIC'S HANDS. MUAHAHAHA HYO NICE ONE). So anyway, here is the update!

 

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I wake up to some certain people knocking the door and I wonder who the heck will try to break the door of mine in such an early morning. I drag my feet and walk towards the door and opened it.

" HELLO! I KNEW THAT YOU WILL BE SLEEPING LATE AND MOST PROBABLY, YOU WILL BE LATE AT THE GATHERING LATER TOO! SO YOU SHOULD BE GLAD TO HAVE A FRIEND LIKE ME TO WAKE YOU UP ! " Who's that? Oh Ivy.

" YAH! CAN YOU STOP SCREAMING EARLY IN THE MORNING? PEOPLE ARE STILL SLEEPING! "

" Are you referring to yourself? "

" Whatever. I will go freshen up myself now. If you want , you can come in. "

" Nah, i have better things to do, see you later! "

" Whatever that suits you. "

And there she goes, disappear into her room in less than 5 seconds. I sometimes wonder, does she have some very fast and powerful legs or something? Well, whatever. Then i remember, " Our favourite place". I wonder where will that be? SM's building? Taeyeon's father shop? And since we are pretty much big eaters, some really nice buffet restaurant? Well, i guess i have to shower first and wear some decent clothes.

I looked at the clock and it states, 7.00AM.  Seriously? I don't need 2 hours to prepare myself. All i need is around half an hour will do. Darn you, i could have slept more.

I take my towel and clothes and head towards the bathroom.

 

I came out to my long bath and felt so sleepy but I wouldn't want to be late AGAIN . Since I had nothing to do, I the tv.  Switching channels like there's no tomorrow. B.O.R.I.N.G. Ah! Finally. I saw "Star King" being repeated and I saw Jessica, Yuri and Krystal in the show. Ahhh, my jungsis and yuri!!

I spent my next 1 hour watching the show. Spazzing and screaming out Jessica's name when the cameraman zoom into her priceless, epic but at the same time, cute and pretty face. Time fly past so fast. I glanced at my watch and it shows 8.55AM. I quickly get myself ready and head outside to the lobby area.

I walked out the lift and saw all of them there.They were wearing like they are going to attend someone's wedding.Weird.

" Hi girls! So where are we going and why are you guys wearing like you guys are going to attend someone's wedding? " I laughed.

" This is called , formality. " All of the girls glared at me like I said something really offensive and mean.

" Hey! I am just kidding! Okay shall we head to the place now? " I try to sound not affected by their glares.

 

We walked around the streets and brought some stuffs and time had passed so fast and is already 7.00PM. Suddenly, we walked to a path where leads to a remote place and there is a high-class restaurant. Where is this place? We entered the restaurant and I almost faint on the spot.

" Hello! We are Girls' Generation! "

" HELLO! "

Okay firstly , let my brain process a bit. I swear that my eyes and ears had no problem at all. Okay so i am dreaming again? But it looks so real.

" Ouch! " I screamed when I felt someone hit on my head. Who the heck is so violent?!

I turned my head and saw a certain Ice Princess with such gorgerous hair lying on her shoulder. Her eyes stared right into mine. I can feel her icy glare that made me shivered. This is the first time i and her are standing so close right next to each other. Our faces are only 6 inches apart. I can see that her icy glare turned into a caring gaze when her right hand pat on my head.

" I am so sorry! Did it hurt? " She asked with a worried tone in her voice.

" Nah, i am okay! " I quickly replied her with a smile on my face.

" But you looked really hurt.. Sorry, I didn't meant to. I was just trying to get your attention but I saw the waitress is serving a large plate of... cucumbers.." She looked like she is really guilty and going to cry anytime.

" Hey look! I am really okay. " I sound happy by her warmness but at the same time pissed, pissed by the damn waitress there. DON'T YOU KNOW GIRLS' GENERATION'S JUNG JESSICA DOESN'T EAT CUCUMBER?!

She looked calmer and smiled at me. I SWEAR I AM GOING TO FAINT ANY SOONER.

"Oh by the way, is a little rude when people are introducing themselves and you are zoning out. " She tried to sound y . Okay perhaps, is just something wrong with my brain.

" S-Sorry. " I apologised.

My friends were giving a small introduction although I find that, they seems to be giving a farewell speech. Then there was my best friend, Ivy. Stuttering so much that I had lost count of it. Maybe because, she just stand right infront of her bias, Tiffany. Well who wouldn't? I mean Tiffany is so pretty, kind-hearted, cute, charming, gorgerous. She nearly captured my heart whenever I rewatched video clips of her, rapping, singing, dancing and various stuffs. But of course, I still love Jung Jessica the most.

" Your turn now. " Jessica commanded with a seductive look. I AM NOT THINKING RIGHT. GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF.

" Hi i am a fangirl of yours..and i like you a lot, Jessica." WHAT THE? URGHHH, STUPID MOUTH.

" Wow, Sica! I guess you have another hardcore fangirl right there " Tiffany commented.

" Yeah, I guess so? " Jessica replied with an annoying tone in her voice. Why does she sound so pissed off..?

" Kids, lets sit down first and order shall we? " Taeyeon sensed that the Ice Princess is kinda annoyed.

" YEAH SURE! " Sooyoung almost screamed. Hehe, Sooyoung is so cute.

I smiled at the shikshin Sooyoung and walked to my seat.

" Here, sit with me. " Jessica told me. HUH?! SHE ASKED ME TO SIT WITH HER? OKAY MAYBE SOME SCOLDING FROM MY BIAS..

Well Sica, such a bold move of yours " Sunny added.

Jessica glared at Sunny and move her gaze to me. Her large brown eyes are so beautiful.

" What do you want? " Jessica asked.

" This. " I pointed at the menu.

" Okay, I will have the same too. What about you guys? " She asked the rest.

" Well, I want this salmon dish, a mega large size of this ice cream, this large size of salad, and this.. " Sooyoung replied

" YAH! Remember that you are an idol! " Taeyeon reminded.

" So what? That doesn't mean an idol can't eat these. "

" I didn't say you cant eat these, but you are eating too much! You need to control of your diet even though you have a high metalbolism! "

" Shut up, I know how to control my diet! You midget! "

" YAH! DON'T EVER CALL ME A MIDGET YOU THIS SHIKSHIN! "

" SHUT UP! " Everyone looked to the direction where the sound came from. All of us froze when we saw Jessica's deadly glare towards Taeyeon and Sooyoung. I wanted to calm Jessica down but I just can't and I don't know why.

" Unnie, can we have our dinner now? It's already 8pm and.." Seohyun is being intercepted by Yoona from repeating the healthy tips over and over again.

" Yeah thats right! Erm, waitress? " Yoona called out to a waitress.

After all the orders had sent to the waitress, I glanced at Jessica and saw her had calm down a bit. But I can see her eyes are full of frustration and stress.

" May you excuse me. " Jessica looked at me. Where are you going?

" Sica, where are you going? " Sunny asked the question that all of us there wanted to ask.

" To the washroom. " I bet everyone here have the same feeling as me. Relieved.

I adjusted myself a bit and let her go to the washroom. I turn my head back to everyone and I saw everyone's eyes looking at me with the-you-better-go-with-her-or-else look. I ignored it and try to make a conversation.

" Do you guys have any plans after having dinner? " Right there, everyone is still staring at me.

" W-why m-me? " I stuttered.

Everyone is still staring at me non-stop. To be honest, I felt worst than the time when I had a discussion of terms with my mother for her to allow me to go to Korea. Okay, I think I shall really go and check Jessica is she's alright.

I quickly stood up and walked towards the washroom.

" J-Jessi-Jessica? " I called out. STUPID MOUTH . JUST TALK NORMALLY.

" Y-yeah? " I can hear some sobbing sounds OMG, ARE YOU OKAY?!

" Can I come in? "

" S-sure. "

I opened the door and went inside. There she is, my loving Ice Princess is crying her heart out. Her tears flow down her cheeks and it hurts to see her crying in front of me. I wished I can share her sorrow so that she won't feel so horrible. I slowly take my steps towards her. I removed her strands of hair away from her beautiful face and I saw her beautiful eyes, but this time, is full of pain. I don't know what to do, perhaps a hug will make her feel better.. but.. I can't..COME ON HUG HER! SHE NEED A HUG NOW!

I slowly raise my arms and hugged her. I pat on her back and sooth her.

" Sica.. Please don't cry.. Tell me what's wrong. I may not be able to help you but I will always be by your side "

" You wouldn't know.. " She sobbed harder.

" Sica.. Please..? I may not know you for very long but I believe that you are an angel and you need someone to be by your side, even though you do not know me well enough.." I stopped when she suddenly hugs me even tighter.

" Y-you sure you going to be by my side no matter what? " She asked.

" Yes, I will never lie to you, Jung Jessica "

" I have a dark secret.."

 

Author's Note : Hehe, see you next time~