Complicated

Dreams come true

 

Author's Note: Hello everyone! Here's another update! Please do visit my friend -> BYGiloveyou's story!

 

" Where's this place? " I heard an angelic voice. I fidgeted and use both of my hands to rub my eyes to clear the blurry vision. I saw her sitting up straight on the bed with her messy hair. Such a cutiepie.

" You were drunk last night so I bring you up here. " I replied while looking down to hide my blushing face as I recalled what happened last night. I hope that she won't remember it, if not...

" Thanks. Did I say something that I shouldn't be saying?" She asked again. Arghh.. Sica.. Stop making me think of what happened last night!

" Er.. N-Nope. " I stuttered.

" Oh okay. " Shyt, she must had caught me stuttering..

" I think we should leave , plus you are busy today right? " I tried to break the silence.

" Nope, I don't have any schedule today and it's still early. Do you want to rest more? Since you slept at the couch whole night. " She pat on the empty space of the bed beside her. Sleep beside her..? Stupid mind! She is just being kind that's all. Then, I began to think further.

" Aren't you tired? Don't tell me that you are thinking of something dirty. " She teased.

" What?! Of course not! " I walked over to the side of the bed and lie beside her to show that I am not a ert. Well, she is correct but.. I don't wanna her to see me as a ert.

" Why is your face that red? Overjoyed that you are sleeping with your bias? " Oh god, Sica. Why the heck did you try to speak in that way that make it so wrong?!

I turned to face the other side to hide my blushing face from her.

 

JESSICA'S POV

I wake up to the sun's brightness shining on my face. What the... Sooyoung, why didn't u close that darn curtain?! I quickly sit up on my bed and open my eyes, ready to close that stupid curtain.

Huh? This isn't my bed. This isn't my room. I looked on the bed and the window. The tiles and wallpaper are way different. " Where's this place? " I asked and I don't expect someone to answer it but I got shocked with a familar voice.

" You were drunk last night so I bring you up here. " That voice replied me. I turned my head to the corner of the room and saw her looking down. Oh that kid.

" Thanks. Did I say something that I shouldn't be saying? " I asked as I know that she's a kind person and I wouldn't want her to worry.

" Er.. N-Nope. " Why is she stuttering?

" Oh okay. " I replied her.

" I think we should leave , plus you are busy today right?" She break the silence. Leave? I want to sleep more actually..

" Nope, I don't have any schedule today and it's still early. Do you want to rest more? Since you slept at the couch whole night. " I offered while pat on the empty space of the bed beside me.

I looked at her waiting for her reaction. There she goes again, zoning out. Sometimes, I really think that she fits to be my sister more than Krystal. I waved at her trying to get her attention but failed. By any chance, she's like Taeyeon? Having ert thoughts at such a young age. I silently laugh, thinking of Taeyeon's ertic but at the same time, funny actions. It's actually been a very long time ever since I hang out with her... I sighed while thinking of Taeyeon being cold to me recently..

Okay, she must thought that I am crazy or something... Laughing at one moment, and sighing the next moment. I looked up to her once again. Nah, I was wrong. I think I should snap her out of her thoughts.

" Aren't you tired? Don't tell me that you are thinking of something dirty " I decided to .

" What?! Of course not! " She walked over to the empty space beside me. As i saw her lying down, she began to blush once more. This girl kept blushing, she's interesting.

" Why is your face that red? Overjoyed that you are sleeping with your bias? " I try to again. She turned to face the other side.

I slowly close my eyes to rest well before the busy schedules that I have for tomorrow. Suddenly, the pain in my head is killing me. Arghh, I think I drank too much last night. I slightly rubbed my temple trying to soothe the pain , but to no avail. This is really killing me. "Arghh.. " I let out a groan.

I felt her turned her head and looked at me with her worried eyes. Such a bad role model , Jung Jessica! I gave her a forced smile and trying to act that I am okay.

" Here. I don't know if this will work but... ". She sat up and slightly pull me up. She then begin to massage my temple. Is this her professional?

" Getting better? "

" Yes, thank you. " I thanked her.

" We are friends, remember? " I gave her a smile after hearing it.

" Wouldn't your friends get worried about you? " I questioned her.

" Oh shyt! I forgot to tell them! Oh my god! " She screamed again. This time, even louder. Stop.. screaming..

" Sorry, but can you stop screaming? " I tried not to speak in annoyed tone. I really hate loud voices..

" Sorry.. Really sorry... " She apologised and I can see her trying to hold her tears.  Jessica, are you suppose to treat your fan and a friend like this? I mentally face-palmed myself.

I try to open my mouth and say sorry to her. In anyway, I am still at wrong. I shouldn't have reprimanded her. Furthermore, she just came to korea a few days ago without her parents. But, I just couldn't. I am that type of people that are really bad at expressing myself..

" Sic..J-Jessica.. Do...y-you have... charger..? " I looked up to her and saw her eyes are still red.

" Here. " I opened my bag that was on the table and passed her a portable charger.

" Th-Thank you..." She bowed. Somehow, my heart kind of hurts when I saw her being like this. No longer using my nickname and actually bowed. I mean friends don't bow to each other.

I saw her quickly charged her phone and dialled a number.

" Hello? Before you start screaming, I really want to apologise. I am really sorry. I should have told you guys or something. I just manage to charge my phone and I am really very sorry of not picking up any of the calls that you guys had made... Yes, I know is my fault... Oh okay..." . I heard her speaking on the phone.

"J-Jessica. I...I think I shall leave now. "

" Why? " I simply asked.

" My friends are calling me... and.. I am really very sorry about just now...Goodbye..". You don't have to keep apologising...  Before I can say goodbye, she's already gone. I hope she doesn't get scolded because of me..

Out of a sudden, my phone rings. I picked up and I got really pissed off.

" YAH! SICA! WHERE ARE YOU?! " Sunny yelled.

" LEE SUNKYU! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I REPEAT SO THAT YOU CAN STOP SCREAMING ?! " I yelled back in my dangerous tone ever.

" Sorry Sica. But we need you to get over here, like right now. Did you forget that we need to have rehearsal for the day after tomorrow's special stage? "

" Didn't you guys tell me that is today is a rest day?  "

" Sorry but, our choreographer teacher had set it at a higher level. So.." Okay okay. I will get there right now.

" Fine, I will get there right now. " I cut her.

" Why did you cut me? ". She is using her aegyo again...

" Stop it! "

" Okay okay. Relax! I will see you later. " She hanged the call. You this sunny bunny, how can you hang up the call with the Ice Princess?

I stood up and went to the mirror and begin to fix my hair. Why is my lips kind of swollen... ?

 

 

" Sunkyu, I think I will be late. "