Comforting

Dreams come true

Your POV

" How is it? " she stopped eating and looked at me, waiting for my answer.

" Pretty nice. " I replied while still focusing on my cake.

" Are you going out later? "

" Why? " I stopped eating and looked at her.

" Because you just said that you have to meet someone. " OH YAH.

" O-Oh! Yeah. In about an hour later or so. "

" Then.. " she paused.

" Yeah? "

" Then.. Are you going to come back? " she stared at me, with a serious look.

" Depends. " I simply replied.

" On? " she raised one of her eyebrow

" You. "

" Me? " she point at herself.

" Yeah. "

" What do you mean? "

" Figure it out yourself. "  I teased and take my plate with me to the kitchen for washing.

 

 

 

After washing of dishes, I grabbed my belongings and informed Sica that I am going out. To meet Taeyeon, of course.

I hailed a cab and got inside. I called Taeyeon many times but she didn't answer it. I messaged her as well, but the same thing happens. Why isn't she replying or answering?

" You're here. " The cab driver told me.

" Here. Thanks. "

" Thank you and have a nice day. "

I got out of the cab and went inside to a restaurant. It's located in a remote place in some streets. I dialled Taeyeon's number again, hoping that she will at least answer it or reply me. But again, she didn't. I started to get worried. I had been dialing her number almost over 30 times, messaged her over 20 times but she still didn't respond to me.

I decided to got out of the restaurant and go to where's she staying since it's quite near here. Meanwhile, I kept trying my luck to contact her but to no avail. My actions got more rushed and finally I am outside of the dorm. I pressed the bell but there's nobody opening the door. Oh god, what should I do now? Did something happen to her?

I quickly went around the whole building. Maybe she left just a while ago. But still, nothing. I began to go around the streets that near here. I dialed, messaged, again and again. There must be something happening to her.

Just then, I saw a familiar figure walking around the street aimlessly. I quicken my pace and tapped the person's shoulder. And I am right, I finally found her. I dragged her out of the public to some remote place to avoid excessive attention.

" Taeyeon? Where have you gone to? " I frantically asked as I was so worried about her.

Silence.

Out of a sudden, she is crying. I am shocked.

" Taeyeon? Why are you crying? Did something happen? " I trying to get her attention again.

Silence.

Can this person just answer me my question? Don't just stand there and cry! Arghh!

I looked at her in her eyes. All I can see is tears overflowing. Her eyes are mixed of emotions. Making her state, right now, ever so vulnerable. I couldn't stand her crying anymore and begin to hug her. I just feel an urge to comfort her, to stop crying. She must be afraid of something and she needs comfort, right now.

I hug her tighter as I can feel that she is returning the hug. My top are full of her tears and I couldn't stop patting her on her back and head.

" Taeyeon-ah? Stop crying please. Tell me what happened, okay? "

I feel her head rotating from left to right, right to left.

I broke the hug and wipe her tears away from eyes.

" Taeyeon, I know you might think me as someone that hate you or something. But nope, I don't hate you at all. Yes, I will be lying if I don't get worked up but actually, I am just being disappointed by your actions and I want to give you a chance. I want to give you some time to resolve this issue. I want to talk to you so that I can actually understand your feeling and your stand. I treat you as a friend. But right now, you aren't treating me as one. You are crying but you are refused to tell me what actually happened. Do you know how shocked and worried I am when I can't get through you? "

" S-Sorry. " She finally said something.

" Tell me what happened, okay? " I asked her again and this time, she finally agreed.

" I-I am scared. T-Tiffany and Hyoyeon wants me... to go to see.. a doctor. " she said in between sobs.

" For? "

" I-I lost control last night.. I don't know why... But I can't control myself.. and... they saw it.. So, they want me to go see.. a doctor. I-I am scared... I am really fine. I just get too stressed... I am not crazy.. " Ohhh...

I hugged her once again.

" Taeyeon-ah~ Everything will be alright. Just go and see the doctor, okay? I mean, its just a check-up. It won't do any harm. Moreover, they will accompany you right? "

" B-But.. "

" Taeyeon. Be strong. I want to see a Taeyeon like last time. The Taeyeon that is strong and have a positive mindset. The Taeyeon that is almost perfection. "

" O-Okay.. "

I let go and wiped away her tears and she's not crying anymore. Her breathing got stable and she stopped shaking. I gave her a smile, ensuring that everything will be alright.

" Shall we go back now? " I turned towards her and she nodded and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

I accompanied Taeyeon back to the dorm and the other 2 girls had been already there. I told everything to Tiffany about what had happened and she thanked me of what I have done. She also told me that not to worry as she and Hyoyeon will be there for Taeyeon and taking good care of her. I hope Taeyeon will be alright.

I am now outside Sica's apartment. Thinking of something to play with her. I pressed the door bell and went to a corner to hide myself, preparing for my phone's camera and waiting for her to open the door. And she did. She looked quite blanked and confused and I took a picture of it. I giggled to myself for taking such a wonderful picture and a wonderful job.

Or maybe not.

She saw me hiding and asked me why am I there. Of course, I said I dropped something on the floor and went there to pick it up and she believed it for real. Hahahaah!

 

We went inside and took a seat at the couch, eating some snacks while turning on to some channel for variety show.

" Tents four corming (Thanks for coming) . " she said while munching on her snacks. Okay, I think I got what you are talking.

" Hmmmmm, do I get a gift? " I played with her.

Out of the blue, she kissed me on the cheek.

" Sica! Control your hormones! You are munching on something and you kissed me. What the hell?! It's dirty! " I glared at her and pretended that I am angry with her.

" Awww, you don't like my kiss anymore? " she pouts and faking a cry. S-T-R-E-S-S. STOP POUTING.

It's not that I don't like it, but.. " I just blurted out something again. Stupid mouth!

" Awww, you're so sweet~ " she nestled her head on my shoulder.

And at this second, I feel like face-palming myself for making me so blushed.

I focused on the television screen while acting as if, there's nothing happened.

Suddenly, I saw something that links something terrible. It's showing some parts of my country. All the flashbacks came back. The stupid place, stupid environment, stupid people. Everything there is stupid.

" Hey, you okay? " someone's shaking me.

I got snapped out of my thoughts and saw Sica's worrying face.

" Yeah. I am alright. " I showed her a smile.

" Phew, you scared me. You look so angry just now! "

" But... "

" Yeah? "

" I-I have something to tell you. "

" What is it? " she giving all her attention.

" I want to work. "

 

Author's Note: Hi! Oh, tomorrow is my last paper and finally I can update more! So, please wait for it! Thanks! Have a good night ! Oh yeah! Remember to check out my other stories and suscribeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and commentttttttttttttttttttttttt.