Lost In Love

Dreams come true

" Sica.. " Who's husky voice is that? Wait what the heck am I even thinking?!

 

Jessica's POV

I woke up and found myself alone, in the room. There is not even a single person here, not even Taeyeon or her. I thought she promised she will stay beside me? I fidgeted and did some simple stretching before checking my phone. It states, " 18.00 ". Just then, I remembered the special stage that I was suppose to be attending and not lying here.

I immediately dialled Taeyeon's number. " Ring.. Ring.. " Taengoo ah, pick it up.

" Hello? " Finally, she picked up.

" Hi ! Taengoo! How's the special stage? " How can I forget this...

" Oh, Sica. It got cancelled. " Huh, why?

" But why? "

" Well, everyone agreed that we should do this together. So... "

" Don't tell me you guys didn't attend because of me? "

" Yeah. "

" Oh god! You guys should just attend it! We practised for so long! You should tell me about it just now! "

" Cool down , Sica. We just want you to join us when you have recovered. It wouldn't be Girls' Generation without you. " That's sweet, somehow.

" But still..."

" Sica, come on ! If you feel bad, then promise us that you will be recovering soon. "

" Okay okay, you win. "

" Hahahaa , of course. Okay, get some rest alright? I am quite busy.. so I can only visit you tomorrow... "

" It's okay. "

" See you! Muacks. "

" See you too! " I just smiled and hanged up.

I don't know why. Don't know why I can't give her a kiss back just now. It's been bothering me ever since the second we got back together. She doesn't seems to be that Taeyeon that I have know before. Did she changed? Or.. I am the one who changed?

" Knock Knock " someone's knocking the door. I wonder who is it.

" Who are you? " I asked. It's pretty weird because there wouldn't be much people visiting me as nobody knows that I am hospitalised except for, krystal, mum, dad, SNSD , manager oppa and her.

" It's me. "

" Come in. "

The door is opened and she comes in. Yes, is her. That kid. I am pretty glad that she came back but she doesn't look well. I can see heavy eyebags and she looks kind of pale. She must be having insufficient of sleep.. To think of me asking her to stay by my side... and not going back home to catch some decent sleep.

I looked at her as she walking closer to me. She is holding on to some carrier. From far away, I can smell the smell of food.

" What is this? " Western food? Korean food?

" Food. " D-U-H. Of course I know is food. The carrier shows it all. Who the heck will put a damn shoe or clothes inside this type of carrier?

" I mean, what type of food? " Don't give me stupid answers such as, human food.

" Human food. " B-I-N-G-O.

I looked at her, more like glaring. I am that hungry because I skipped my lunch due to sleeping and you gave me stupid answers such as human food. Yet, I am just trying to make sure that there's no melon food related. Can't you see I am very hungry?! Oh yeah right, most of our fans doesn't know that I am a hidden-shikshin . Thanks to Sooyoung.

Suddenly, I feel something touch my lips. Crap no. It's not someone's lips but rather, something edible. Oh, is her feeding me.

" I can do it by myself. ' I am still angry with you teasing me with.. food.

" Sorry, Sica. Are you angry? " No, I am not. I am just super hungry. D-U-H.

I kept quiet. I didn't really ignored her as I am focusing on my food.

" Sica.. " Who's husky voice is that? Wait what the heck am I even thinking?!

I stopped eating as I felt really bad ignoring her.

" What? " I questioned her. Is kind of rude but... I am still answering her right?

15 second...

No answer. Damn it! I hate when I asked something or talked to someone , he or she ignores me. I mean 15 seconds had passed and no answer, isn't that ignoring?

I looking at her, waiting for her to reply me. However, instead of replying me, she's zoning out. Again.

" Hello? " I called out to her again.

This time, she stands up and sit even closer to me, on the bed. Erm.. My heart is beating very fast yet I don't know why. I feel so hot out of a sudden. Gosh, am I having a fever? Her face come closer and the distance is really dangerous. Jessica.. Control yourself...I am fighting the urge to kiss her. I don't even feel that way when Taeyeon and I shared kisses in the morning. That kiss was quite boring... I don't feel much emotions.

Oh well, she kissed me when I am thinking about Taeyeon and I kissed. This sounds bad but... I am speaking the truth. This kiss is hotter. She kissed me differently, more with passion and hungrily. I know she wants me so bad, same here. But, not only that, she is really falling for me while I can't do anything. She wasn't suppose to be falling for me.. because I can't accept her love. I am with Taeyeon right now. It will be hurting her so much if I were to continue giving her false hope.

What can I do? I pushed her away. Surprisingly, she still kiss me back. This kiss is getting hotter and hotter. Jessica... If you were to kiss her, then you will be hurting her even more. Yes, it's right. I shouldn't return the kiss. Yet some part of me wants her, very badly. Her touch, her lips, her kiss are way different as compared to Taeyeon's. I can feel her love towards me but not Taeyeon's... Taeyeon's more like lust to me... I want to kiss her back so badly. She's really good at tempting me. Good job, kid.

She's now kissing on my neck. Well me? Lying on the bed, letting her kiss and touch everywhere. Not literally everywhere but.. Oh god, why must you do this to me? She's really . I had try many times pushing her off me but to no avail. She's crazy, in love with me. I can't hold on anymore and.. I kissed her back.

We are returning kisses to each other. She gave me a love bite, on the lips again. It's quite painful and.. hot. I bet my lips is going to be swollen again. Oh my god, Taeyeon is suppose to be visiting me tomorrow. How will she react with the love bite on my lips? My hands start to push her away from me and...

 

 

we switched positions instead. Jung Jessica, how great.

I feel totally guilty of me not pushing her away from me but instead, switched positions. Her touch is so addictive, I can't help to do this. I can't even believe that I still do this even though the thought of hurting Taeyeon. Maybe, just maybe. I doesn't love Taeyeon anymore? Or... I love her more than Taeyeon?

 

 

Author's Note: Tadang! I am back. Sorry for the late update! Comment and suscribe!