That person

Dreams come true

 

 

Your POV

It's him.

The guy that makes my life so terrible. The guy that destroy my happiness. The guy that I absolutely hate. It's him.

It's been so long ever since I saw him as I left there. Am I dreaming? I wish I am right now. Someone please wake me up from this nightmare.

I snapped back to reality as he greet me.

" Hello." He let go of my hand and bowed to me.

So, this is real.. Why did he come here?

I ignored him as I don't find any reason to greet a person that, makes my life so terrible, back.

I tried to take the outfit away from stand and walked away to the cashier for payment but once again, was stopped by him.

" What do you want?! " I shouted in frustration.

" Can we at least have a talk? "

" No thanks. I don't see a reason to talk to you. " I glared at him to hint him to let go of my hand. However, the grip is even tighter.

" If you don't let go of me, I will scream. " I warned him.

Finally, he let go of my hand and I immediately take the outfit with me to the cashier.

At the corner of my eye, I saw him walked out of the shop.

Oh god. Finally, he left. What a bad day.

 

 

 

 

I paid for the outfit and I have changed into it. I looked myself at the mirror infront of me. I don't look bad, though.

I smiled as I see that, the outfit perfectly suits me. I glanced at my watch.

OH MY GOD! I AM LATE!

I quickly rushed out of the toilet to where the interview take place at.

As I was trying to catch up with the lift that threatens me to go up before I went inside, I saw a familar figure walking towards here.

This person is so familiar.

" Hi, we have meet again. " the voice rings into my ear.

What the?! Don't tell me it's that guy again.

I turned around and I was right. It's him again.

Wait, why is he here? W-Wait, what?! Don't tell me he is...

" You must be surprised right? I am here because I am... " He paused as someone interrupted him.

" Sorry but, are you guys coming in or? " A guy inside the lift asked.

" You will know it later. "  He said as he go inside the lift.

Seeing at the sight of him again makes me feel even worst so I decided to not take the lift as I definitely doesn't want to share the same air as him.

Just then, another lift arrived and I took that lift instead.

I take in deep breaths to calm my nerves and relax.

Chill. Maybe, he is just passing by, that's all.

The lift arrived at the specific floor that leads to the interview-session room.

I run as fast as possible as I recovered and realised that I am late for the interview.

I knocked on the door and wait for approval to allow me to go in.

" Please come in. "

 

 

 

 

The interview have ended and it goes quite well. The director have told me to wait for confirmation call later tonight. I happily make my way back as I have given my best for the interview.

Just as I was going to hail a cab, a car come towards me.

" Sica? " I called out.

 She opened the door nearest to her to get out of the car and interwined my hand with hers' and walked towards the other side of the car.

" Come, get in. " she said as she opened the door for me.

" Thanks. " I thanked her.

She give me a smile and I return the smile.

She got into the car and asked, " How is it? "

" What do you mean? " I try to play dumb.

" The interview, of course. "

" Ohh, I don't think I have done well... " I continue to play with her.

" Aww, don't be sad. " She patted my head and bring me closer to her, resulting a tight hug from her.

" S-Sica... I-I... " I stuttered.

" What? ? " she teased.

" N-No. Y-You.. are c-crushing me... " I managed to say it out, like finally.

" Opps! Sorry! " She quickly let go of me.

" Nevermind, it's okay. Actually, the interview is quite alright. " I try to stop myself from laughing.

" What?! You lied to me?! " I can see her expression, it's so funny.

I can't help myself not to laugh as I see her epic expression.

" Hmph! Laugh more then. " she pouted as she drives away.

" Oh by the way, how do you know that I am here? " I asked curiously.

" Your friends told me. " she tried to put on a poker face.

" Cute. " I simply commented.

" What? " she turned and looked at me.

" Nothing. "

 

 

 

We reached at the footsteps of her apartment and my phone rang.

" Hello? " I picked it up.

" Hello, you have been chosen to be part of our company. Please report your first day at 10am tomorrow. Thank you. "

" Oh really?! Ohh, okay sure! Thanks so much! " I replied with an exciting tone in it.

" Who is it? " Sica asked.

" The company! I have been chosen! " I can't help but to shout as I can't hide my excitement.

" Wow wow! Congratulations! " She smiled.

" Thanks! " I pound on her and hug her tight.

" N-Now... you are.. the one who.. is crushing.. me.. "

" Sorry! " I quickly let go of her.

" Nevermind, it's okay. So you are going to report tomorrow at what time? "

" 10am! " I replied her.

" Do you want me to drive you there? "

" Are you free? "

" Yeah, I don't have any schedules that early tomorrow. "

" Okay then! "

Hmm, I wonder who will be my colleagues.

" You must be surprised right? I am here because I am... "

" You will know it later. "

W-Wait! Can it be... ?!

 

Author's Note: Tadah! Updated! Please comment and suscribe! Bye!