Closer

Dreams come true

Author's Note: Hello! Did all of you guys watched IGAB's dance teaser yet? It's really awesome hahahaahahahahah!  Okay here's the update. I hope its not too short..

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

 

D-Dark secret? I wonder what is it... I waited for her to speak but minutes had passed and she remained silent. Her breathing against my shoulder is starting to get constantly. I wonder is she getting better?

" Jessica? " I called out.

" Y-yeah? " She stopped crying.

" Are you getting better? "

" Yeah, I am. Sorry. " She slightly pushed herself away from me and fix her outfit.

" Nevermind, it's okay. Erm.. "

" Yes? "

" May I call you Sica in the future? " I carefully asked.

" Of course. " She replied and turned around and grabbed the hander of the door.

" W-Wait! " I don't know if i shall ask you but..

" What is it? " She turned around and faced me with her curious eyes.

" A-About the.. d-dark secret...Would you mind.. sharing with me? If not is okay..".

Silence. Ahhh... I shouldn't have asked it..

" I.. T-Ti-Tiffany's .. Mom's..her..death.. ". She replied and rush out of the washroom right away.

W-wait! Huh? What is she talking? Tiffany's mom? Her death? I stood down there like a statue. I don't know how to react.  My mind is full of questions. The person I loved and respected the most had just gave me some sort of riddle. I don't know why but somehow, I got really curious. Is Tiffany's mom's death related to her? Nah, it can't be. I should believe her. She must have lots to say and I shan't ask any futher. If not.. she might get so stressed up and cry again..But a part of me really want to know the answer. Urghh! Stop thinking! Everyone must be waiting for me.

 

I walked out of the washroom and there is none of Girls' Generation member there. Wh-Where are they?! This isn't some sort of hidden camera, isn't it?

" Yah! What the heck are you doing inside? ". " Why are you standing there?! Faster go and say goodbye to them before they are gone! ". My friends finally got me out of the daze. I glanced at my watch and it shows, "9pm". OMG! THAT FAST?!

I rushed out of the restaurant and look everywhere for them but I didn't see anybody. I guess I am too late.. I got back into the restaurant and someone approach me.

" Here. " Ivy passed a sealed letter to me. What's that? I opened it and began to read.

LETTER

Hi there, it's me. Thank you so much for just now. I really felt better. As for the secret.. I wished that you will forget anything relating to it. Sorry

for making you worried.  You are really a nice person and I hope to see you around soon. But, I think you may think me as a bad person now. Which

explains why it took you so long to come out. Nonetheless, here's my contact number                          . You can contact me if you want to. Goodbye.

 

Jung Jessica

 

WOW WOW WOW. GIRLS' GENERATION'S JESSICA HAD JUST LEFT ME A MESSAGE AND CONTACT NUMBER! I AM NOT DREAMING RIGHT?! Hmm, she sounds kind of apologetic. I knew it! She's not a bad person! To think of me linking Tiffany's mom's death with her... I doesn't really fit to be her fans..Sorry, sica.

" What is it? " Ivy asked. I quickly put away the letter.

" Nothing, shall we go now? I am sleepy. " I walked out of the restaurant.  I am not going to tell you anything! Have fun guessing!

 

" Same time, same place. Goodnight! " The oldest reminded us.

I went inside my room and walked lazily towards the wardrobe. Today is such a tiring day... and HAPPY DAY! I suddenly think of Jessica. I quickly ped my bag and found the letter. I guess I better save the number before I lost the letter! Hmm what should I put her name as? Jessica? Nah too boring. Ice princess? Er.. I don't think so. I think this shall work, hehe.

I saved her contact number and play with my phone. Sliding for it to unlock and locked the screen again and again. Shall I text her?

 

PHONE

To : Sica baby

" Hello, Jessica. Are you asleep yet? " Shall I really send to her? What if she finds it annoying? She's still a ice princess afterall.. But a warm ice actually. But will she reply?Urghh, whatever. Since I had typed it, might as well send to her.

Message sent. Ahhh stupid me! I didn't tell who am I! Just as I want to send her another message again, *vibrates*. Wow, that's fast.

 

From : Sica baby

" Nope, I am still awake. "

 

To : Sica baby

" Oh okay. You know who I am? "

Message sent.

 

From : Sica baby

" Yeah. To be honest, I got your contact number from your friends. Rest assured, they didn't ask anything. " Hmm, is there anything I can help?

 

To : Sica baby

" Hmm, is there anything I can help with? "

Message sent.

 

From : Sica baby

" Are you free tomorrow? " OF COURSE I AM FREE TOMORROW

 

To : Sica baby

" Sure! TIme and venue? "

Message sent.

 

From : Sica baby

" I will text you later. " I guess she's busy.

 

To : Sica baby

" Okay! Rest early! ".

Message sent. With that, I tossed my phone on the bed and have my bath.

 

I walked out of my bathroom and checked the phone immediately. She haven't reply...