First Day

Dreams come true

 

Author's Note: HELLO. So sorry that i didn't update for these few days. Well, guess what? I was too busy spazzing over our girl's comeback! HAHAHAHA. Okay so get back to this. Hmmm i realise that if i write in a chunk/ long paragraph, is very hard to read isn't it? So i decided to write in a shorter paragraph, while sentence spacing for conversations! This isn't quite a long update actually, i just go with what's in my mind. HAHAHA. Okay i think i talked too much, so let's start! (Oh ya, i updated something at the foreword! So this story won't go that hay-wired, haha! ) The pic is the latest Jessica's teaser. OMGOD JUNG JESSICA.

 

There she is, waving at me. I swear i am the luckiest person ever in the world. My beloved had just waved at me! Awww, just see her warm smile makes me so happy. You are my happiness , Jung Jessica. Wait sica! Wait for me! Where are you going?

" YAH! WAKE UP! STOP SLEEPING! LOOK AT THE DAMN TIME NOW! " what the heck?who's loud voice is that?! Okay is not loud, but is so freaking loud that i think i need to check my eardrums as soon as possible. This person is literally screaming at my ear. TSK.

I open my eyes and found out that the surroundings around me is so unfamilar. Where am I? There she goes, my best friend, Ivy ,  is only a few inches away from me. So you are the one who ruined my dream , huh?

" Okay, before i screamed back at you, i just want to know where the heck I am first ." I looked at her with the so-pissed-off-face-because-you-just-ruin-my-beautiful-dream.

" Girl, you are obviously at a hotel. We are in korea now remember? " DUH. Of course i remember that we are in korea. But i don't expect you guys to bring me to a hotel when i was sleeping.

" Thanks for bringing me here, sorry for the trouble, i bet i am heavy for you guys to bring me here. "

" Nah, is alright. I just wondering do you like Jessica so much that you actually follow every action that she does , including sleeping so much? "

" Wait what ? Is that an insult for Sica? "

" Obviously not, you are the one whom i am insulting at, not Jessica."

" I believe that you shouldn't push your luck too much even though you are my best friend " I glared at her.

" Oh well, i am just kidding. Freshen up yourself, we were going out for dinner. Meet at the lobby area. " There she goes, out of my room.

Wait what? Dinner? Already? I looked at my watch and i almost screamed. WHAT THE .. IS ALREADY 9PM?! I DIDN'T EVEN HAD MY LUNCH YET.

I literally run towards the bathroom and freshen up myself.

 

" Where are we going? " I asked after me being a ninja in the bathroom.

" To a restaurant nearby, I heard that the food selling at there is good. "

" Oh okay. "

We grabbed our belongings and went out of the hotel.

" Girls, just wondering how much is it for living at here? It looks grand though and we are having rooms by ourselves. " I asked while I stared at the hotel's design.

" Yah you, explain to her what happened just now. " Something happened?

 

FLASHBACK ( NOBODY'S POV )

" Why is this person so heavy?! Wait what?! Is that Girls' Generation?! "

" Don't be stupid, this is an airport. I checked their schedules, they weren't going anywhere today. "

" But girls look, i agree to her. This seems like Taeyeon! "

And then while they were talking, there are 9 girls walking towards them.

" Hello, we are Girls' Generation! "

" OH MY GOD ! "

These girls that were talking non stop just now were about to faint.

" Oh my, are you okay? " An average-height girl with long brown hair and wore a shades asked.

" Yeah yeah, we are okay. Thanks for your concern Jessica ! "

" But this person doesn't look okay.." A tanned girl beside Jessica remarked.

" Oh, she is just sleeping and it's hard to wake her up sometimes so we had to do something like this. "

The named Jessica laughed and said , " Oh my! What an interesting person! "

" Sica, you had found someone like you "

" Shut up Tiffany! Oh ya, by the way, you guys are teenagers right? "

" Yeap! "

" I bet you guys don't have quite a lot of money, and since you guys are our fans , here. " Jessica handed out a namecard.

" Take the namecard with you and go to this hotel. Is a pleasure to meet international fans! Bye! " Jessica smiled and Girl's Generation wave before going out to the exit and left.

END OF FLASHBACK

Your POV.

So i wasn't dreaming at all? Jessica really waved and smiled at me? OH MY GOD.

" Jessica is such a sweet girl, awww~ " Ivy hissed at me. BRAT.

" Wait, so are you guys trying to tell me that, Girl's Generation paid for us? "

" Finally, you understand, huh? " All my friends said together.

Wait what? Let my brain process this information.... YAH! Are you trying to say i am slow ? Yeah i admit i am . But , you guys are so mean! Okay whatever. So.. GIRLS' GENERATION ACTUALLY PAID FOR US?! AWWWWWWWW. OH MY GOD. I AIN'T DREAMING RIGHT?! OH MY GOD . OH MY...

" In case you had forgotten, we still need to fill our stomach because there is someone whom kept sleeping and don't even bother to wake up. So stop standing there like a statue and move. " The oldest remarked.

 

We had just finished our dinner and are heading to our respective rooms now.

" Bye! Wake up at 9am tomorrow. Meet at lobby. Anything , message. " The oldest reminded

" BYE! "

" Hey! Where are we going tomorrow? " I asked Ivy.

" Our favourite place. " She replied and left to her room. Our favourite place? Oh god, we have so many favourite place!

 

I opened the door to my room and run towards the bathroom and ready to be a ninja again.

" Hmmm " I walked to my bed and lied down after my quick shower.

I looked at the clock on that side table. 11pm. I still have 10 hours to myself. Sleep? Nahh, i guess not. I had slept for so much.

I closed my eyes and relaxed myself. I hope tomorrow is going to be a good day and DAMN! I could have to talk to Jessica just now! But maybe my friends are lying to me? But it cannot be. I mean, this hotel is really grand. We don't have that much money to live here. In that case.., they weren't lying. Will i still be able to meet... Jessica?

 

Author's note. I will try to update tomorrow! Bye!