Despair.Comeback

Dreams come true

" Okay, the person is.... Taeyeon. "

 

 

 

Your POV

" Okay. Actually, once I heard about your story of the incident, I immediately found a Private Investigator. He is Kim Ji Woong. Little did I know that, he is actually Taeyeon's brother. We have met and talked couple of times. Soon, he have news about it. " I explained carefully.

" Ohh, what is it? " she asked, slightly changed her expression.

" He said that there is a possibility is.. " I paused and looked at her.

" Continue please. " she looked back at me.

" You sure? " I double confirmed again.

" Yes, please. "

" Okay, this is just a possibility. Nothing is confirmed yet. So please don't get too worked up , alright? "

" Yes, continue it. "

" Okay, the person is.... Taeyeon. " I closed my eyes, waiting for her to jump up, scream or saying that I am crazy.

To my surprise, she did not react how I expected her to. She kept silent and that makes it more worried of her. I called out many times to her but to no avail. She is thinking really deep. I decided that I should just leave her alone for a moment but I am afraid that she might do something foolish.

" Sica. " I try to shake her.

" Y-Yes? " Finally, she replied.

" Are you okay? "

" Yeah ! Of course ! " She gave me a smile, a forced smile.

" Sica.. Please. If you have anything you want to express, please do it. Don't keep it to your heart... "

" W-What? I am perfectly fine! Really! Don't worry about me. "

" But.. " She cut me off.

" A-Actually... " Something you want to tell me?

" Yes? " Waiting for her to continue.

" I sort of know this will happen. " What?! I was shocked by her reply. By any chance, you knew it long ago? That's why you are acting like this.. ? Act as if nothing had happened?

" How.. ? "

" To be honest, our relationship is really shaky. There are times when I feel that she is not the Taeyeon I used to know. I really don't know why do I have this mindset. Still, I gave her all my heart. I love her, I really do. My heart hurts when she is with Tiffany... my ex-girlfriend. "

" Ti-Tiffany is your ex-girlfriend?! " I must have shout again.., really loud.  Why I can't just control my mouth?!

Jessica's POV

I was surprised by her. Surprised by how she finds out that Taeyeon might be the mastermind. Now that she is hiring a Private Investigator, things will get solved easier. What if is really Taeyeon.., will she get fired? What am I suppose to do? Shall I tell her that I suspect Taeyeon as well? What will happen to Taeyeon afterwards? Or shall I just keep it to myself? Is it wise.. for me to keep it to myself ?

I don't know what to do. I keep thinking. I wanted to keep it to myself but I know if the mastermind is still unknown, my life will be in danger. My family will get even more worried of me. In the end, I decided I shall tell her.

" Sica. " she is shaking me.

" Y-Yes? " Cool down, Jessica.

" Are you okay? " Yes, I am...

" Yeah ! Of course ! " I tried to sound more bubbly and gave her a smile. I wouldn't want her to get worried of me, again.

" Sica.. Please. If you have anything you want to express, please do it. Don't keep it to your heart... " Shall I..?

" W-What? I am perfectly fine! Really! Don't worry about me. " I am really.. fine.

" But.. " Sorry, but let me speak first. I gather my courage and decided to tell her.

" A-Actually... " Jung Jessica, speak!

" Yes? "  I saw her looking into my eyes, anticipating the words that I am going to say.

" I sort of know this will happen. " Okay, there she goes again, zoning out as usual.

" How.. ? "

" To be honest, our relationship is really shaky. There are times when I feel that she is not the Taeyeon I used to know. I really don't know why do I have this mindset. Still, I gave her all my heart. I love her, I really do. My heart hurts when she is with Tiffany... my ex-girlfriend. "

" Ti-Tiffany is your ex-girlfriend?! " Ya?

" Yeah. "

I begin to explain what have happened for the past few years, how I felt for the past few years. Continue telling her the dark secret of mine where I have stopped.  Telling how I caused Tiffany's mum death, Tiffany's pain. Basically, everything.

I waited for her to react. I know that she will distance me from now, thinking that I am a bad woman that caused so much pain to my fellow member. Maybe, you will stop liking me... Even though....I want you to stay by my side for a very long time..

 " Sica.. " she called my name again.

" Go on, react how you want. I won't stop you.. "

" No, that's not what I meant. "

" Then what? "

" I just want you to know that, you shouldn't keep it to yourself and suffer like this.. "

" What do you.. " Before I can continue, she hugged me. A very tight one.

Her hug is so comfortable, it give me so much warmth. Indeed, I yearn for her hug badly. She gives me so much security and love. To be honest, it still surprise me that I had told that secret to her as I have never ever tell anyone about it before. I feel so much better. Finally, the heavy stone inside me had became lighter, letting me catch up with my breath.

I was surprised, by her action as well. I thought that she will be hating me, leaving me alone with these mess. But no, she didn't. I feel really grateful.

" Sica, why are you crying? " Oh, I did?

I didn't realise that I am crying. I can feel that her shirt is getting wet because of my tears. I pulled away from her, as much as I want her to embrace me longer. I wouldn't mind if I can hug her all day long.

Suddenly, I remind of Taeyeon. I am really confused with my feelings. I really didn't know what to do. Do.. I still love.. Taeyeon..?

" Go home and sleep. I will be fine. " I just want to be alone for a while.

" Okay. " she simply nodded and understood it.

Seconds later, she left. My phone is ringing.

" Hello? " I answered it.

" Jessica, I have something to tell you. You guys are going to comeback soon. The title is I Got A Boy. "

" Oh really? " I have been wanting for a comeback.

" Yeah, thats right. The comeback date will be 1st of January of 2013. "

" Okay, cool. "

 

Author's Note: Might update tomorrow! Stay tuned!