Turnout

Dreams come true

Your POV

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard some noise. No doubt, I am in my own hotel room. Is someone else in the room? I got off my bed and saw someone familar. It's Jessica.

As I was about to walk to her, my head suffered from intenstive pain. Must be the liquor. Oh shyt! Did I said something wrong? I mentally cursed myself as this is the second time that I am drunk infront of Jessica. I must had gave Jessica a hard time again.

" Sorry. " It's all I can think of right now.

" Oh, you are awake. Are you feeling better? "

" My head kind of hurts. " I replied while my hand is holding onto my head, trying to overcome the pain.

" Here. You will feel better. " She passed me a cup of warm water.

" Thanks. By the way, have you been here since last night? " I asked while taking a sip of water.

" Nope. I just came here after buying some food for you. " She replied with a poker face. Why the poker face?

I nodded and finished the cup of water before going towards her.

" What do we have here? " I asked as I am famished.

" Your favourites. " She smiled at me, but not that smile I am familar with. It's like she is forcing a smile. Did something happened?

" And.... I need to go for my schedules now. Goodbye. " She left before I could even say anything.

Why did she left so hurriedly? Did something really happened? She looks kind of... upset.

I lost in my thoughts as I stared at the food right before me.

 

Jessica's POV

I left hurriedly after passing her the food. I don't know why am I feeling this way. I felt like my tears are going to fall anytime soon everytime I was reminded of her missing her ex-boyfriend. Somehow, it hurts. Did she still love her boyfriend? But why am I even feeling like this? Did I fall in love with her or something? Did she ever love me then? Or is she just so, friendly with everyone? Maybe she didn't love me at all. It's my mistake.

My phone rang and I picked up my phone, wiping away the tears on my eyes to get a clearer vision.

" H-Hello.. ? "

" Hello, Jess. We need to talk. " Oh, it's Tiffany. Talk? Why the sudden initiative?

" Oh okay. Venue and time? "

" Your apartment. Now. " She hanged up the call.

What happens to her? She sound so determined and pissed off. Did I did something wrong?

I quickly kept my phone and hurried down to my apartment to meet Tiffany.

I unlocked the door with my keys and was greeted by Tiffany. She seems to be in her deep thoughts. However, her facial expression is not that good. She seems to be really upset and angry. I wonder what had happened. I have never seen Tiffany so pissed-off before.

" Tiff? " I called out to her.

" You have finally came. Here. " She pat on the empty space as she sat down on my couch, gesturing me.

I slowly walked towards her and sat down beside her.

" Jess, I need you to be frank with me. Please tell me the truth. I promised I will try to control my emotions. " Tiffany suddenly looked straight into my eyes.

" What do you mean? " I raised one of my eyebrows.

" Please, Jess. If you still treat me as your friend, your sister, please tell me the truth. "

" I really don't know what do you mean. "

" Cut the act. " Tiffany's tone changed into a serious and angry tone.

" Really! I am not acting! What is it? "

" The cause of my mum's death. "

 

Author's Note: A very short update. But I promise I will update this the latest by Friday. And so sorry , because I am still working on my Miracle's Revival. (If possible, I will update it today for Miracle Revival, latest : Thursday). Please give both fics a lot of love, thanks.