Taengsic

Dreams come true

Your POV

Taeyeon? Why is she here? If she's here, she should just go and see Sica, why did she chose to peek at her? This is weird.

" Taeyeon? " I called out

" E-Er Yes? " she replied

" What are you doing here? " I asked her.

" Me? I was just making my way to see Sica. " She smiled at me. Why do I feel that you are lying?

" Oh... I see. " By any chance, you are the one who kept hurting Sica all these while? The mastermind? Oh crap, what the heck am I even thinking?!

" Yeah, that's right! Shall we go in now? " she offered.

" Okay. " I agreed.

Maybe she's speaking the truth. I should believe her as a fan, right? But there's a part of me don't find it that she's speaking the truth. If this is the case, why did she leave in the first place? She could just say " Hi " to me. But, she didn't. Instead, she ran away.

We were already outside of Sica's ward. The three of them ; Yoona, Tiffany and Jessica is still sleeping peacefully. Exactly the same like how it is when I left to catch.. erm.. Taeyeon, in this case. I glanced over to Taeyeon. She didn't speak at all. Just staring at the trios. She seems to be in deep thoughts.

" Taeyeon, are you okay? "

" Y-Yeah, I am. I was just worried... about Sica. "

" Unnie, she will be alright. "

" Yeah, I hope so. We just reconciled not long ago. "

" Reconciled? " Did you guys fight?

" Yeah. We broke up not long ago and we got back together again. "

" Ohh.." So, the two are together now...

I turned away Taeyeon and looked back to Sica. Now, I don't understand why did she kissed me in the first place? I mean she is with Taeyeon, like right now. The two of them are dating. Isn't kissing me cheating? My mind drift off and think even deeper.

Maybe, just maybe. She likes me? No, how can this be? She's Girls' Generation's Jessica Jung. How can she like me? I don't even deserve a chance. Even if I was given with it, will I protect her well? I am sure Taeyeon will do this better. The two of them will be a cute couple. Me? I will just wish them happiness then.

Somehow, I doesn't feel that hurt as compared to me finding out that she and Taecyeon might really be dating. I guess I am pretty weird. Now it explains why, I mean Taeyeon and Sica love each other. There's no way that Taeyeon can be hurting her. I shall believe what she says in the first place.

" I heard what happened earlier today. Thanks so much for saving Sica. ". Suddenly, I heard someone's voice. Taeyeon.

" Please don't mention that. I am just doing my part. " I gave her a smile.

Indeed, I can give Jessica everything. Literally, everything. I can sacrifice for her. I can die for her. As long as she is happy and healthy. Sica.....I think I am a fool that loves you too much... But sadly, you doesn't feel the same way to me. I sincerely wish that you and Taeyeon will be a happy couple..

I don't hope that you will love me back. I just hope that you will remember me, even if I left. Maybe, I shall wake up from my dream. Why the hell did I even expect something from her? I am crazy.

" Taeyeon, it's getting really late. You staying here? "

" I think so. You? "

" I think I shall left now. Good Night. " I said and waved at her.

 

 

I am lying on my bed now, as usual. Staring at the celling become a habit of mine. Things happened today kept repeating in my head. There are so many things happened recently. Just then, I thought about the person that is trying to hurt Sica. I turned off the light and closed my eyes. I shall sleep now, I wouldn't want to be late.

The next day I woke up and I realise that I was almost late for the meeting with the Private Investigator. I quickly gotten ready and rushed out to the venue. I was practically running like a lunatic so to prevent me from getting late. I quickly apologise to him as soon as I reached the cafe as I am still late afterall. This place was rather quiet. There weren't many people here. Perhaps, it's still quite early. I took a seat right infront of him and he finally take off his shades.

This person is kind of familar. I remember seeing him somewhere....

Still, I didn't get myself distracted too much. After a while of self introduction, I finally realise who he is. He's Taeyeon's brother, Kim Ji Woong. No wonder, he looks so familar. I didn't know that he is a Private Investigator.

Soon, we started to talk about what had happened and he had promised me that he will help me to find the mastermind. I thanked him and left the cafe. I realise that I am quite free so I make my way to the hospital that Sica is currently in.

On my way, I brought some flowers and hot chocolate for her. I hope she will like this. I was walking anticipatingly to the ward that Sica's is in, wondering what will her reactions be. I opened the door and realise that I didn't even knock it. Damn.. this is kind of rude.

I apologised immediately and hoping for someone to reply me but there isn't anyone's voice being heard. I looked up and I saw... Taeyeon and Sica is kissing. Gosh, this is so weird. I turned around and run out of the room.

No, I am not being jealous. This is a common thing to do especially when you are dating. There's nothing wrong with it. It's just that I entered the wrong timing. Yes. Yes. I am not jealous. Come on wake up!

Again, I was lost in my deep thoughts. I felt that someone tapped me. I turned around and saw Taeyeon with Sica.

" You finding for Sica? " Taeyeon looked at me. This is more like a glare to me....

" E-Er yes, I am. " I stuttered.

" Okay, then. I have something else too, I think I shall go now, Bye! " she waved at us and left. Sorry, I know I kind of ruin the moment..

" What is it? "

" Here. " I passed to Sica the flowers and hot chocolate.

" Thank you. " she smiled.

" Come in here. " she continued.

I followed her inside the room. She gestured me to sit beside her on the chair. I sat down and I find a way to make an eye contact with her.

" Sica..Congratulations. " I congratulate her.

" About? "

" You and Taeyeon unnie. "

" Ohh. Thanks . "

" Sorry about just now. I didn't mean to..You know..."

" No , I don't know. What are you talking? " she gave me a blanked face.

" You know it.. " I insisted.

" What is it? If you don't tell me, how am I suppose to know? "

" About you and Taeyeon kissing and I accidentally come inside and sort of ruin the moment. " I gave up insisting.

" What about that? "

" I am sorry. "

" That's it? " Erm, yeah? I hope u forgive me.

I nod and looked down, waiting for her to speak.

" You are not jealous? " Sica.. stop.. teasing me..

" No, I am not " I tried to hide. Yes.. I was lying to myself. I did get a bit of jealous.

" Don't lie. "

" I am speaking the truth..."

" If you say so then. Anyway, I am kind of sleepy. Can you stay beside me? "

" Yeah sure. Go sleep then. "

She closed her eyes and, WOW. I think she had already fell asleep. I try to shake her slightly but no, it's not working. She's already asleep. That's so fast! I think she must be very tired. I stared at her face again, admiring her beauty.

Sica.. You are such a bad unnie. Why are you teasing me in this way? Actually, I think it's quite obvious that I really like you. Did you feel it? Or are you just trying to play with my feelings...? You are a good person, am I right? Sometimes, I really hope that I will know your thoughts, your feelings....

 

Author's Note: Don't forget to suscribe and comment!