HeartRoad

Dreams come true

Author's Note : Hello, sorry for the late update again. I hope that you guys will keep supporting this fanfic. Once again, so sorry that I didn't update that frequent as I was busy watching the 3rd hospital by Sooyoung, LOL. Yeah I know, I am pretty slow as the drama is long aired and finished a few months ago. But, I have finished watching it, haha. It's quite a nice show, really. Okay, I think I am starting to talk too much again. Anyway, leave your comments and remember suscribe~ Your actions will be greately appreciated. ( I am really sorry for my poor english , especially my use of volcabulary is quite limited as I am pretty ish on English, and tenses as well. Bear with me~ I will try to improve it as well as, the storyline). Thanks!

 

 

Just then, someone called me. I lazily pick my phone up. Oh Taeyeon.. what does she want? ( last chapter )

(Chapter 21)

 

Jessica's POV

Shall I pick up ? But I am really tired. If she have something important to say, she should have tell me earlier on, so it's okay for me to ignore her call.. right?

I switched off my phone. Just in case, she keeps spamming me with calls. I really need some sleep. I throw my phone to the other side of my bed, closing my eyes, oblivious to my surroundings.

Just before I really fell asleep, a loud thud was heard. What happened? I quickly wake up and saw someone lying on the floor, drunk. What the hell?! How did she get here?

" Taeyeon.. ? " I shake her vigorously.

She's still on the floor, not moving a single bit. I am frustrated and confused. How the hell did she get in my apartment? I am sure I didn't give her the keys though.

Taeyeon! There's ice cream here! "  I yelled. What did I just said? She's is not the old Taeyeon that I have know anymore. Maybe her likings have changed as well.

I saw her rubbing her eyes and make some noises.

" Sica-yah~ I am so sorry. Please forgive me, please.. " and there she goes, hugging me so tight like how she used do. Why did you changed, Taeyeon?

She's hugging me so tight that I can't breathe properly. I try to push her away to catch my breath but she pushed me down to the bed with her unexpected power of strength. My head met the bed hard and it hurts.

" Ouch! " I groaned with pain.

" Sorry sica! Are you okay? "

" Please let go of me... and stop acting like you care. " these words just came out of my mouth. I don't even realised that I did say such a thing to her. Maybe I am mean to her right now, but maybe these are the words that I really wanted to say out. Maybe..

" No! Please.. Sica.. Let me hug you.. "

" Taeyeon, you are drunk. Let go please. "

" No, I am not drunk. I am sober, really. Please let me hug you once again. "

" Why? Why do you want to hug me? "

I saw her confused with my words. To be honest, I am quite surprised as to what did I just asked. Does that even make sense?

" Answer me . " I prompt her again.

" Because.. I care about you...? I want you to feel better.. " Bull.

" Bull. Your words contradicts with your actions. If you really mean what you have just said, you wouldn't do these to me in the first place. "

" Sica.. I... '

" And if you are really sorry, prove me that you are. Don't come here in the middle of night drunk and disturbed my sleep with your nonsense. " I had enough..

" Sorry.. "

" Stop saying sorry and leave. " Indeed, my words are harsh just now.

" But.. may I stay here? " She looked at me with her disappointed eyes.

" Why should I? " Didn't you just said that you are sober? You can go back by your own.

" I don't think.. I can drive back in this condition.. " Okay, fine fine. I won't want to get questioned if you died later or something.

" Does that concerns me? " I decided to play with her. Serve you right.

" Nevermind.. it's okay.. I will leave. Sorry and Good Night.. "  she get up and walk towards the door.

" Is it too early to say good night? "

" Huh? " she stopped and look at me.

" Go get a shower in the bathroom after choosing my clothes to change. " I said while looking at her. Her expressions changed totally and make some really high pitch noises like chipmunk's voice.

" YEAH~~~~~~ HEHEHE. LALALA! THANK YOU! " she thanked me with a voice like chipmunks'. Okay, maybe you have changed. But you are forever that childish.

" I will be deeply appreciated if you were to lower down your volume as I still need to catch some sleep. " I said and closed my eyes, ready to sleep.

 

 

 

I don't know how long had passed, how long I have slept for. But one thing I am sure is that, something is touching my lips. I opened my eyes immediately and was greeted with someone's face. I almost screamed out as I was that shocked. What the hell?!

" YAH! KIM TAEYEON! " Her name echoed the whole room.

I saw her getting shocked as well, because of me of course. But she keeps doing the same thing to me. GOD...

I tried pushing her away hard with all my strength, but I failed. Since when is she that strong...

" Sica.. Let the nature takes it course, baby. " I don't blame you, maybe you are still drunk ?

" Taeyeon, wake up please. You are still drunk, aren't you? " I tried to push her again and again until I have lost count how many times did I try to get her off me.

" Sica baby. Nope I am not drunk. " what the ...

" Kim TaeYeon! If you didn't stop whatever you are doing now, I will really push you out of the house. "

" Sica.. I know you like kisses, right? " Darn it. Stop testing my patience.

Yes, she is kissing me and I will lying if I said that I don't like kisses, especially from such a professional kisser. But, we are over. This is just wrong. I can't let her do this to me again, because at the end of the day, I will be the one who will get injured. Not others, but only me. I need to stop this.

" If you don't get yourself hell off me, that's it. We will be nothing but strangers. " I warned her.

" But Sica.. "

" Shut up and get off me. I am just being kind to you because you are still our leader and that's it. We are over, anyway. " I glared at her, hinting her to get off me as soon as possible if not..

" Then are we.. still friends? " she got off me and begin to lie beside me.

" Depends. " I answered her and turned another way, back facing her.

" Okay.. " she replied.

 

Your POV

Weeks had passed and I am here, ready to go back to home after the comeback stage of Girls' Generation, 4th full length album ; I Got A Boy. This is first time in the while that I have seen Sica, as she is always busy practicing. Everything is as per normal. Just that, I finally gotten news about the mastermind. I was right though. It's really Taeyeon. I met Taeyeon a few days ago and we chatted a lot.

She finally admitted to her wrong and she requested if she is able to tell Sica personally. At first, I don't quite agree with her, afraid that she will harm Sica again as I have known the truth. But then, I think it might be better if she were to tell Sica personally. I hope that Sica will be alright though.

I had finally reached the hotel and rushed to my room to have some rest as it's already midnight and I am very tired. The weird thing is that, I am still surprised why am I the only one chosen to be present at their comeback special stage as me and my friends tried to apply the same time. But one thing I am sure of, they were pretty jealous of me.

I take out my phone from my pocket, unlocking the screen, trying to message Sica as it's been so long ever since we have last texted. Maybe, she have forgotten me? I laughed to myself as I try to make myself more cheerful. Nah.. Sica isn't someone like that. She's just busy and tired, that's all. But.. she didn't even say hi to me at all..,  just now.

In the end, I texted her if she is able to meet tomorrow and fall asleep.

 

Author's Note : I think I wrote Taeyeon as a badass too much, LOL. Next chapter will be her POV. Please wait for it! Have a good night!