Chaos

Dreams come true

 

Author's Note: Sorry for late update ! Anyway, this chapter have some vulgarities so yeah.

 

Jessica's POV

Few weeks have passed and I am here, rehearsing our comeback stage. Everything is pretty normal for the past few weeks. Nothing much happened. Basically, the members and I were practicing our comeback song; I Got A Boy for two month everyday. Of course, it's tiring but we shown care and concern for each other, even Taeyeon.

I was quite surprised that Taeyeon really shown her care and concern towards me for the past few weeks. I wish this is real. I wish the Taeyeon that I have known is really back. However, I know, it's hard. The Taeyeon that I have known will never ever comes back as this morning, she proves me that I am right.

 

FLASHBACK

I was practicing the dance steps in midnight. Normally, I will just sleep as much as I can. But I am really excited of the comeback stage as our last comeback is 14 months ago, which is really long. So, I slept pretty much the previous day.

Just as I was practicing my dance steps, I heard a door opened. It's the door of Taeyeon's room. I glance at the clock positioned beside my bed. It still midnight and we have just seperated to go back to our rooms to rest as we are too tired to make our way back to our home . Out of curiousity, I opened my door slightly and peeked out.

It's really dark. The lights are not on. That made me even more curious. I mean, people often on the lights when they are doing something. Or maybe... she have something to hide? I continue peeking although I rarely do this.

I heard her voice and concentrate on it as it's really too dark for me to see properly. She must be talking to someone, but who? It's already that late.. I can't hear accurately but I can hear these 3 words very clearly : " Jessica" , " Suffer" and " Careful ". I wonder what does she means?

By any chance, she means that, she wanted whoever that person on the other line to make me suffer but be careful? But why? Why does she want me to suffer?Did I do anything wrong? Did I offend her? I doubt so. Not trying to boast but I really treat her very well. Then why? I have an urge to ask her what does she mean but I manage to stop myself. If she really is the culprit, I will be alarming her.

I should trust Taeyeon , right? I mean we are still.. couple. Maybe, she is just discussing about other stuffs. Maybe she is finding the mastermind as well to make him or her to suffer and that she will be careful? Right? How can I not trust Taeyeon? My girlfriend?

Now then I realise, I still love Taeyeon a lot. Regarding the relationship of me and the kiddo....we are just normal friends.

" What are you doing? " Opps!

No-Nothing, I was just... erm... making my way out to have some drink. " Shyt! I got caught! Arghh, damn it!

" But I saw you standing there for quite a few seconds though. " Jung Jessica.. Find a damn excuse!

" I was thinking whether to go out to buy it or not. " Yes, that's right. Pick up your courage. Don't stutter. You are Jung Jessica from Girls' Generation!

" Oh really? "

" Yeah. I think I better go out now. " I quickly rushed out of my room to get out of the apartment.

" Wait! " Arghhh, stupid! Darn it! She must know that I am lying.

" Yes? "

" Sica, I don't know if you heard anything about the conversation just now. But I hope you will just ignore it. "

" Why? "

" JUST DO WHAT I SAY ! " she shouted. Arghhh.. Damn you.. I am just asking a damn why. Why the hell are you that worked up?!

" Why the hell are you shouting?! " I shouted back.

She remained silent and walked towards me. A loud slapping sound echoed the whole room.

" What the ?! Kim Tae Yeon?! You freaking slap me! " KIM TAE YEON, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

" Sorry, baby Sica... I don't meant it. I am so sorry. " she apologised and trying to smoothe the pain that she had caused.

" Get your hands off me and don't call me baby! " I harshly pushed her and she managed to keep her balance.

" Sorry... I really don't meant it. Please trust me.. "

" Tell me how the hell am I suppose to trust a person that had just slapped me and said she didn't meant it? I am not a ing toddler! "

" Please.."

" Shut up! I don't want to hear your voice and see your face. Get out from my sight! "

" Sica... please let me explain.. "

" I said shut up! Can't you freaking heard what I have said? "

" I really don't mean it.. "

" Then tell me why?! Why the hell did you slapped me?! You have never done this before! I treat you with all my heart and you treat me like this. Like a ing trash! "

" Sica.. please calm down... "

" How am I suppose to calm down?! Tell me! "

" Please.. the others will be awake.. "

" So? Do I look like I give a damn? Maybe,yes to them. As the poor girls are still sleeping... "

" Yeah right... Sica, please calm down. "

" But then again, if you didn't freaking slapped me. I wouldn't be that worked up. "

" Sorry.. "

" What is happening? " The other girls are really awake.. Sorry, girls...

" Nothing. " I simply answered.

" Oh my god! Jessi! What happen to your face! It's so red! Did someone just slapped you?! " She come to me and begin to touch my face. TIff.. it's alright.

" Tiff, I am fine.. "

" Don't lie. Tell me, what happened? " She asked me again. Tiff...

" YAH! KIM TAE YEON! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CAUSED THIS RIGHT?! " she turned and already on the verge to throw a punch at Taeyeon.

" Please, Tiff. Be calm... " I am trying to hold her but failed. She punched Taeyeon and Taeyeon fell to the ground.