Birthday Surprise

Dreams come true

Author's Note: Hello everyone, so sorry that I didn't update much as I am having exam period now. I hope that other papers not that difficult as I expected and that, I don't brain-freeze. Okay so that's why its quite a short update for this chapter as well. Just feel that I have to update because I don't want you guys to forget this story. LOL. Okay so anyway, I have something to address. I saw comments that asking how old are you in this fic, well actually, it doesn't have a specific age. You are just younger than SNSD that's all LOL. So yeah, everyone in SNSD is your unnie.  Reason being, I want everyone to be in this story but then, it seems like being younger than SNSD is actually sweeter? LOL. Okay maybe, I will change to a specific age? Maybe... like Krystal's? I don't know lol. Sorry for writing such a whole chunk of author's note again.

 

Taeyeon's POV

I was watching the tv on the sofa , alone. Reason being, everyone is asleep at this timing. Or maybe, they just want to avoid me because of what I have done? My hand reach out for the controller and switch off the tv and I heard my phone vibrating. Who might it be? Without even looking at the number of the dialler, I answered the call.

" Hello? "

" Let's meet tomorrow. I want to talk to you. " Huh? Why? Oh... you are..

Before I can say anything, she hanged up of the call and send me a message about the venue and timing. I was quite shocked that she called me at first, but most probably, that's because she know what I have done.

I sat still on the sofa, with mixed feelings. I don't even know why the heck did I do such a thing to Jessica. I know, I am hurt by her and Tiffany. I know, I am a complete idiot that hurt a member. Not just a member, but a friend, a sister and.. someone that actually love and care for me. I know, I am the worst person ever in the world. I don't deserve to be a SNSD member, at all. Maybe, I shall just leave here and never come back again. I don't know what to do now.

I only hope that Jessica and everyone else will forgive me. Deep down in my heart, I know it's quite impossible. If I am Jessica, I will freaking beat the stupid Taeyeon up. But, she didn't. That makes me feel worst. She still treat me very good, even though all the things I have done to her. I know, no matter how many times that I have apologised, it won't make up for her. The feeling that getting betrayed, cheated and hurt by someone is very painful. The worst is, it's coming from a person that had been together for as long as several years.

Tears are threatening to fall from my eyes. Indeed, I feel hurt by the two of them but that doesn't give me enough reason to hurt Jessica. I regret what I have done, so much. I am really sorry , Jessica. I shouldn't have hurt her in the first place. Now everyone is looking at me with hatred. Everyone dislikes me now. Everyone hates me now. I guess its my retribution. I just hope that someday, everything will go back to normal.

I wipe away the tears from my cheek and smile. A very pathetic smile, actually. I guess I am the greatest idiot ever exist in the world, that actually hopes that being optimistic will resolve everything. I just hope that tomorrow will be a better day.

My mind begin to drift to the happenings that may occure tomorrow. I wonder how she will react? Again, I feel apologetic. I promised to her that I won't hurt Jessica anymore and wanted to tell things to her by myself, hoping that she will not hate me as much when she know the truth by herself. However, I still hurt her. Not just her, but everyone. I don't know why. I can't seem to control myself. Maybe, I am sick. No, how can I be sick? No, I am not crazy. I am just stressed. Darn it!

Things from the table dropped onto the ground and make a huge noise. I was stunned by my own actions. My hands begin to tremble vigorously. Did... I just did that? I heard someone's footstep approaching me. I turned my head and saw Tiffany and Hyoyeon.

" Tae-Taeyeon, are you okay? " Hyoyeon asked me. I simply nodded.

" But you are shaking vigorously. Are you sure you are okay? "

" OF COURSE I AM OKAY! I AM NORMAL! I AM NOT SICK! I AM NOT CRAZY! " I shouted on the top of my lungs.

" So-Sorry.. I-I don't mean it. " I quickly tried running away to my bedroom but was stopped.

" T-Taeyeon... Hold on. Let's go to the doctor tomorrow, alright? " Tiffany trying to hush me.

" Fany-ah, I am okay. I am not sick, really. " I gave her a smile.

" Nope, Taeng. Just go to the doctor, alright? We will both accompany you. " Tiffany's tone getting softer and softer. It's like, music to my ears.

" B-But, I... "

" Not but, Taeng. " Tiffany smiled at me. It's been so long that she smiled at me.

 

Your POV

I was awake by a sudden high-pitched voice. Apparently, more like a siren. I fidgeted and try to get the voice, or rather noise to stop.

" Sica, stop! Please let me sleep a little more! " I try to push her away from me.

" No! It's already that late! You this punk, just wake up! " It's a Saturday...

" But today is a Saturday! " I argued.

" So? That doesn't mean you can continue to sleep! Moreover, does it affects you if its Saturday? I mean you don't work or study.... HEY! I AM TALKING TO YOU! STOP IGNORE ME AND STOP SLEEPING! " A even high-pitched voice pierced through every part of my body, making me twitch.

" Okay fine! You win! I will wake up! Just 5 more minutes! "

" No, no! Oh god, do you know what time is it now? "

" No, I don't know. "

" ITS FREAKING 1PM IN THE AFTERNOON. YOU HAVE BEEN SLEEPING FOR SO LONG THAT YOU EVEN SKIPPED YOUR BREAKFAST! " Come on..

" Okay! I will wake up now! " I finally decided that I shall save myself from going deaf because of a particular high-pitched dolphin.

I sat up straight with my messy hair and tired eyes looking at her with this why-don't-you-let-me-sleep-more expression.

All she does is.

Shaking her head.

Wow, you know what I am thinking?

She's still shaking her head.

" Sica? "

" Y-Yeah? "

" Why are you keep shaking your head? "

" Me? Oh, I was just trying to make myself less sleepy. " she pointed at herself. Okay, so I think I just get trolled or something....

" See! I told you! It's still so early! Why don't you and me just go back to sleep? " I tried my luck again.

" No! N.O. No! " she even spelled out the word "No".

I sighed and walked to the door of the room, but somehow she stops me.

" What? " I bluntly asked.

" W-Wait! You stay here and change to your clothes. We are going out. " she stuttered.

" Oh.. Okay. But, where are we going? "

" I am not sure yet. Erm, you just go get change first. "

" But.. I didn't bring any clothes. "

" Just choose any inside the wardrobe. Take your time. " She gave me a smile that I had never ever seen such a sweet smile before.

I simply nodded and she went out of the room.

I lazily dragged my feet to her wardrobe to find any clothes suitable for me.

I think, this should do?

 

 

" Sica! " I screamed on the tops of my lungs, trying to get her attention.

" Yes?! "

" Come here and help me please! " I pleaded.

" What if I say no? "

" What the hell...?! "

The door of the washroom opened and she's staring at me, as if I am a weirdo.

" Come on, help me please ! " I pleaded again as I try to get her snap out of her thoughts.

She didn't say anything and help me to zip up of the dress. I , myself don't know why did I choose this dress.

" You look so good in this. " Finally, she said something.

" And hot. " She continued as she winked at me and signalled me to go out to the living room.

I playfully slapped her shoulders and she screamed in pain.

" Oh my god. Did I hurt you? " I swear I didn't exert much force though..

" Yes.. "

Nonetheless, I still checked the area and see if there is any wound.

" When are you going to tell me that you like me? " she blurted.

I stare at her in disbelief. She return a stare as well, in a very serious expression.

" I.. I .. W-What?! "

" Don't change the topic, answer my question. "

" I-I remember that I need to meet someone! Yeah! " I quickly get up tried to get out of this room.

Just then, she grabbed my wrist. Oh my god. Someone just dig me into the ground, please.

" How long do you expect me to wait? " she asked again. There's a moment of complete silence. Suddenly, she let go of me.

" I want an answer soon. Now, let's go out. " she suggested.

I nodded again and walked out of the room, like finally.

 

 

" W-Wow... " this is the only word that I can say right now. I was stunned, amazed, touched and whatever adjectives that can describe my feelings. I stared at the scene infront of me. It's so beautiful.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY! " came from a certain dolphin that I love so much. She wrapped her arms around my waist and bring me closer to her and whispered, " Are you moved? "

" No. " I tried giving her a poker face but I failed badly. I can even feel my cheeks are burning.

" If that's the case, why are you blushing? " she teased me and continued, " Give me a moment, I'll be right back. " . She let go of me and went into the kitchen.

I was left in the living room with wonderful decorations. I was so packed with things recently that I actually forgot today is my birthday. But.. how did she know ?

" Tadah! Your favourite cake! " Wow, seriously, wow.

" How...? "

" What do you mean by how? " she looked at me confusingly.

" How do you know it's my birthday and how do you know this is my favourite cake? " I answered back with a question.

" Simple. I stalk you. " she glanced at me and start arranging the utensils while I stood there, waiting for her to continue.

" Kidding. Of course, I asked your friends. " she continued and I nod my head once again.

" Come. Let's eat. "

 

Meanwhile...

Taeyeon's POV

I stared at the clock hung on the wall with nothing to do. I stand up and go to the fridge to get some warm drinks.

I came back and stared at the clock again. 2 hours more... I will be going to see the doctor....

I sighed and sat down back on the sofa and start thinking. With determination, I disguised myself and went out, trying to avoid the meet-the-doctor session. I was scared. By the results of my mental check-up. I don't want people to think or treat me as a crazy person.

 

Author's Note : Remember to leave your comments and suscribe! Oh by the way, me and my friend had created a story. So please do check it out as well! Thanks!