Past

Dreams come true

 

 

Your POV

" Huh why? " I saw her facial expression ; quite shocked.

" I just feel like working, that's all. " Of course, I wouldn't want you to get worried because of me.

" Ohhh... when and where? " she looked down.

" I am not sure yet. Maybe in some firm or something? "

" Do you need my help? "

" Nevermind, thanks. " I gave her a smile to ensure that I will be alright.

 

Next day

I am awake due to my alarm clock ringing.  I lazily tapped the alarm clock to mute it. Huh? Why am I here? What happened yesterday? Shouldn't I be staying at Sica's house?

Flashback

" Nevermind, thanks. " I gave her a smile to ensure that I will be alright.

" Oh okay. Want to have a drink? " She casually asked me.

" Yeah sure. " I answered her as she stood up and went into the kitchen to get some liquor and glasses for both of us.

My mind was full of memories of the past. That place, that person, everything about there just makes me grow goosebumps everywhere.

" What are you thinking? You seems to be so serious. " a voice interrupted my thoughts.

" Nothing much. " I smiled to her as she came back with 2 glasses and 1 bottle of wine. She carefully placed the wine and the glasses as I offered, " Let me help you. "

I opened the wine and pour into both glasses for both of us.

" Cheers. " she grabbed her glass of wine.

" Cheers. "

" Sica, what makes you want to drink all of a sudden? "

" Simple. Stress. You? "

" Just feel like to. "

" Okay. Come, another shot. "

We spent the whole night drinking and sharing with each other stories.

End of Flashback

Maybe I was really drunk and she send me back, that's all. Or did I say something nasty to her when I was drunk? Maybe I should ask her what had happened?

I look around the room, to search for my phone. Hmm where is it?

I crawl out of my bed and saw a letter attached to my desk. I immediately pick it up as I saw the name of the sender.

" Don't worry. Last night, you are drunk that's why I brought you here. Don't contact me until I contact you. From Jessica. " 

Ohhh, but why didn't you want me to contact you? Are you sure i didn't blabber out anything?

Just then, I saw something at the back.

" You must be thinking why I asked you not to contact me, right? Did I scare you? Keke. Anyway sorry, because I have quite a packed schedule today. Oh ya, good luck on your job hunting! ByeBye! <3 "

A smile crept on my face without me realising. 

" SHE'S SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEE! " I can't help but to squeal.

The best is that, there's a little heart in there. I smiled like a total retarded as I sat back down on my bed.

Oh yeah! The job hunting. I sighed at the thought of it.

Oh well, but I can't just live off Sica right? Like, the hotel.. To add on, my money is running out and definitely, I wouldn't want to go back again. That stressful place is so horrible.

I get up and walk over to the study desk . On top , there's my personal laptop. I switch on my laptop and begin to browse the internet to search if anyone wants to hire employees.

Maybe, I shall look through my emails first. There might be some important emails.

I move my cursor around and type on the laptop to get me to my hotmail.

I begin to froze as I find my inbox spammed with so much mails, from the same person. The worst is, it's from my family.

Indeed, I hate that place but I don't hate my family though. It just reminds me of those unhappiness incidents that had happened. Maybe , I shall just open it?

I hesitated but still manage to bring myself to open those mail.

I realise that everything is the almost the same. Just some words and sentences to ask me to go back home.

Nah, no thanks. I don't want to get stressed out again.

I quickly go to some companies' website to start my job hunting. Am I too harsh towards my family? Should I at least reply them?

I shake my head from side to side. No! I shall continue my job hunting.

 

 

After a soild 5 hours, I have contacted some of the companies and I am glad that I can start the walk-in interview later today in a rather-nice company. I walked over to the cabinet to find any suitable clothing for interview. To my disappointment, there is not even a single one that fits the concept. Everything inside is either casual clothes or some dresses that suitable for attending relatives' wedding ceremony instead. I sulked and dragged my feet to find my wallet.

To make it worst, there isn't enough money for buying a decent working outfit. Damn, what I should I do now?

A light bulb lighten in my head as I thought of my own friends. I slowly make myself to their rooms to ask if they can lend me some of their money with my head hanging low, feeling embarassed.

Luckily, my friends had agreed on, lending money to me. I happily grab everything that I need and go to the exit.

 

 

I stroll around the shops in several shopping malls nearby. Oh damn, my legs are getting wobbly. It's already been like 3 hours but I didn't see any suitable clothing for working.

Out of a sudden, at the corner of my eye, I saw a super, mega pretty working outfit being retail in a shop . Thinking that it might get 'snatched' away. I quickly rushed over to the shop and carefully take it out and ready to pay for it. However, I was stopped. By a hand. I divert my focus to the person that stopped me and I swear, I almost fainted.

 

 

 

 

 

It's him.

 

Author's Note: Sorry! Another short update. Running out of ideas to make the story flow as naturally as possible. I know its been very long ever since my last update. But I have sort of planned for the next chapter. So I will probably be updating tomorrow, or latest, Saturday! See ya. Oh , suscribe and comment too!