Sica's enemy?

Dreams come true

Your POV

I am happy that she actually treat me as a friend of hers again. After all these things that happened, everything were back to normal. So, I was pretty glad that we can be friends again. I am just wondering, what if me and my friends had decided to leave earlier? What would happen next? Will Sica get injured? Will she be safe?

Right now, I am still a bit shocked as to what had happened earlier on today. I wonder who's that guy? What do he want? Will he come back again? What if Sica got injured again? But..., to think of it, why is she so calm? She acted like there's nothing big deal out of it. I mean someone actually try to hurt you, Sica! Or.. what if, she already knows the culprit? There must be something going on there. If this continue, her life might be in danger. Should I ask her if she knows the culprit?

" Hey, you there? " Huh, what? Erm yeah?

" Yeah? Anything that I can help you? " I looked back at her and our eyes met. She seems kind of scared... at something.

" N-Nothing. You seems to be thinking something very important. " she smiled at me. But I know that's kind of a forced smile. Something must be in her mind.

" Sica.. May I ask you a question? " Okay, I think I shall ask her.

" Yeah? "

" Promise me, that you won't get angry of it, alright? " I hope that you won't be get mad of me or something..

" Yes, I promise you. " she offer a pinky swear and we agreed.

" Okay.. Er.. About what had happened just now, why are you so.. calm about it? " I carefully asked.

" Oh.. That... " she stopped for a moment.

" It's okay if you don't want to share it with me. " I just don't wish to give you more stress.

" Nope, it's okay. Actually, there's something happened before this. " she paused.

" What is it? " I encouraged her to continue.

" I am not sure myself too. Recently, I was quite busy with my schedules and whenever I am done with it. I feel that someone was following me. I thought it's because of my tiredness that caused this, that's why I didn't pay any attention to it. But things starting to get worst, when I occasionally will found some random message that had sent to my phone. It's kind of a threat but I thought it's just some people that had nothing to do. So I ignored it.. until today.. "

I was shocked at what she had just said. Indeed, something's going on for a while. I was right. Now, who the heck is he? But, I doubt he is the mastermind. Someone's ordering him, to hurt Sica. This can't continue. She needs a bodyguard or someone that know how to fight be by her side. The worst is that, if it's too late, something mishap will happen to her. I need to find the mastermind , asap.

" Sica, you must be a bit tired. You shall get some rest. "

" Okay..." she pouted.

" C'mon, you need to rest. "

" But, will you be accompany me? I am scared... "  she looks so cuteeeeeee.

" I am going somewhere for a while. Rest assured, you manager oppa is outside. Furthermore, the members will be reaching soon I guess. " I try to calm her down.

" Oh okay.. But, can you promise me that you will come back when you are done? "

" Yeah, of course. Now get some sleep, princess Jung. " I bring the blanket over her and walked off.

" W-Wait! "

" Yes, princess Jung? "

" Come here please... " I immediately walked over to her.

" What is it? " I asked her again.

" Come closer... " . And I did.

Our faces are just inches apart. Her uneven breath was very obvious, blowing out hot air to my lips. I know I shouldn't think those things ever again. If not, history will repeat itself and I can't bear to go through everything once again.

I looked up to her eyes, she is still staring at me. I know she is quite scared being lonely and to add in, what happened earlier today had somehow affects her. I had never seen a side of her like this before. So fragile, like a glass. This princess glass have to be protected. Somehow, I remembered that I shouldn't waste a single second and should be hiring a Private Investigator right now.

But, how am I suppose to leave her like this? Just as I am thinking in my deep thoughts, I felt a pair of lips crushing into mine. This pair of lips is very familar. Oh well, is Sica's. I try to break off the kiss, but she hold me closer instead. The kiss is not the lustful type, but rather more of a simple kiss. I try to break free again and this time, she allowed me to. She doesn't seems to be pissed off as she just smiled shyly to me and apologised.

I smiled back at her and told her that I really had something else to do. I fixed her hair a little and make sure the blanket cover her whole body so to prevent her from getting a cold.

" Good night. " I wished her.

.... Silence...

Again, she is pouting. I kissed her. I can't help myself to do this. I think I am being more ertic.

I saw her smiling and reply me with a " Good night " and closed her eyes. I am glad that she finally decides to sleep.

I sit down by her side and look at her. She looks so peaceful when she is sleeping. Her eyes, her nose, her lips. All these are perfection. She is perfect.

A few minutes passed by and I checked on her again. I guess she is already in her wonderland as her breathe are even. She's a sleepyhead afterall. I slowly stood up and tiptoed to the door to exit. Trying not to make any noise that might wake the princess up.

Just as I opened the door, I was greeted by SNSD.

" Ann- " They try to greet me but I signalled them that Sica is already sleeping. They nod their heads and I make some sign language that I am leaving. Once again, they nod their heads and give some way for me. I bowed at them and left.

 

 

Hours had passed. I successfully hired a professional Private Investigator to assist me. Well, it's not cheap but all of my friends forked up some money to hire him. They were pretty worried about Sica's condition but I told them that she is fine and they were relieved. Anyway, I don't mind using all of my money just to get Sica safe.

We agreed to meet tomorrow morning at a cafe nearby the hotel to have some talk. I am going to make sure that the mastermind will get caught. I looked at my phone. It's getting really late. It's already past midnight. Nonetheless, I am worried about her so I still make the way to the hospital.

The taxi ride was fast and I had already been standing here outside of the room, looking at her. Tiffany and Yoona are accompany her. I think, the rest had went back to catch some sleep. She's still sleeping peacefully, like hours ago.

Suddenly, I sense that someone else was watching her. No doubt, I was always correct at this. I know that this person had left but no. I am not going to let this person off. I run to get the person. I am not sure if is a guy or a girl. But, it can be a girl as he/she is a bit short. Her back looks familar though. I saw it somewhere...

Given that I am pretty much good at running, well at least, better than the person that I am catching. I caught her. It's a girl. And yes, I was right. It's a girl. But... it's a girl that....

 

I like pretty much too...

 

is..

Kim Tae Yeon

 

Author's note : Silent readers~ Please leave comment and suscribe if you like it! Thanks and good night!