Someday, You Are Gonna Forget Me.

Dreams come true

Soon after we had broke up, I kept trying to stay away from her. It's too painful for me to see her crying because of me. Every night before I sleep, I will tip-toed to her room and wondering is she alright. But, I kept hearing someone's sobbing. I told myself that I shall also, get over with these.

After two full months, I was finally able to forget the memories we had shared with the help of Taeyeon. I am glad that at the very least, she's not crying because of these anymore and, she's starting to treat me like a good friend, not in that way anymore. We are getting comfortable with each other and we are still good friends.

Taeyeon had always be by my side all these while. Her care, her concern , her actions , her everything moved me greatly. Slowly, I had finally open my heart for Taeyeon. She took great care of me and we were very happy until one day, she had decided to left me for Tiffany.

I was devasted. I don't know what to do. My life was in a mess. Everything once again, got broken and gone. I don't know why is my life like this. After the long relationship with Tiffany, I was unable to open my heart for anyone else. It's Taeyeon. She's the one who opened the door of my heart. All the promises that she had made, all the times we shared, had she forgotten? I know it's short, indeed very short. But she should know that I really began to love her more and more. Why is she doing these to me?

And again, I broke up with someone else. This time, is Taeyeon. I felt really stupid to let people enter my heart that easily. So, I began to give Taeyeon a cold shoulder like how she did to me when she was with Tiffany.

 

End Of Flashback

" Sica, you there? " Taeyeon slightly shooked me

" Yes? " I stopped thinking about what had happened and face Taeyeon.

" You are zoning out again. " She smiled while trying to fix my hair.

" Oh.. I will do this myself. " I told her.

" I thought you like the feeling of someone fixing your hair? " She teased me.

" Uh-Y-Yeah.." I tried to hide my blushing face from her.

" Yah! Do you know how long have u been zoning out? You are not replying us and I thought you were sleeping with your eyes open! " Hyoyeon looked at me, acts as if she is angry.

" Opps, sorry! " I quickly apologised and get embarassed.

" Taengoo, Sica... Congratulations..! " Tiffany congratulated us. Did she just stuttered? Fany ah, please don't make me think as if you still have feelings for me. Forget me, please.

" Thanks. " Both Taeyeon and I thanked her.

" Me too! "

" Me thee! "

" Me fourrrrrrrrrrr! "

One by one starts to congratulate us.

 

 

Hours passed and it's already evening. I checked my phone once the dance practice is over. I scrolled through my phone on the messages page and found the conversation of me and her.

I think I should at least reply her. I started to text her but stopped as I think of something. I grabbed my coat and Taeyeon stopped me.

" Sica , where are you going? It's getting late. Aren't you going to go back with us? " she asked me while looking at me with her ever-so-blank face.

" Nope, I am going somewhere. I will get manager oppa to accompany me so don't worry. " I gave her a smile and left.

 

Soon, we have reached the destination. Just as I was about to get off the car, I saw something unusual. But I still get off anyway, thinking that it must be my eyes playing tricks on me. I smiled at her when I saw her coming out of the hotel. Yes, I am outside of the hotel where she is living. That kid's place. I wanted to apologised to her because of my harsh statement that day and also, telling her that Taecyeon and I are nothing.

Suddenly, I felt someone grabbed me and I was struggling but that person is way too strong.

" Sicaaaa! " This is the last thing I heard before I left unconcious.

 

Author's Note : Another short update! LOL. Might update tomorrow!