I love you

Dreams come true

Author's Note : Hello everyone! I am back again, hehe. Oh by the way, there are times that I don't know what to put for title, so I just put song titles.  Do leave comments!

 

Jessica's POV

I was sitting down on the floor after our dance practice for our upcoming special stage tomorrow, trying to cool down myself and catch my breath. Suddenly, my phone rings from my bag. I apologised to everyone in the room as we have set a rule ever since the days that when we were training to debut, that we shall only focus on our training and not getting distracted.

" It's okay, Sica. There might be some important message or something, you should go and take a look. " Taeyeon suggested.

" Okay, thanks. " I replied and go over to the sofa that filled with all the members' belongings. I search for my bag and ped the bag and found my phone. I slide it to unlock to see who will be messaging me that early.

I let out a small sigh to avoid people's attention after reading the message. It's her. I keep back my phone in the bag and signal everyone that we can continue the dance practice.

" Nevermind, Sica. We haven't have breakfast yet and.." Taeyeon faced me but got pissed off with a certain aegyo queen cutting her.

" That's right! Manager oppa, can you pleaseeeeeeeeee help us to buy our breakfast? Pleaseeeeee " What the... LeeSunkyu... Did you get too close with sooyoung that now you are obessed with food as well? I gave her an icy glare but she avoid the eye contact right away.

" Yeah! I want black bean noodles, cold noodles, one row of kimbap, an ice cream sundae.." Sooyoung list out all the food that she want.  There she goes again..

" Unnie, you might die if you eat that much. " Seohyun reminded Sooyoung.

" See! Even the maknae! Sooyoung uh, you should control your diet a bit. " Yuri says while burst out laughing.

" Shhhhh "

" I don't want! " Yuri continue to tease Sooyoung.

 

While they are bickering, I sit down alone at the corner with air-conditioner.

" What is it? " Oh Taeyeon.

" Nothing much. "

" Come on, Sica. Tell me, maybe I can help you. "

" You won't understand.. "

" If you don't tell me, how would I know and understand? " But...

" Sorry. " I attempt to stand up but someone hold me back.

" Sica, I am sorry that I am giving you a cold shoulder these days. But it hurts me seeing that you are bothering with something and you don't wish to share it with me..." Taeyeon said while looking down.

" Then why did you give me a cold shoulder then? You choose Tiffany didn't you? Taengsic is dead. " Tell me why, Taeyeon.

" I don't mean it, Sica.. Please, give me a chance. Give me a chance to get you back. Give me a chance to share with your problems. "

" Nah, too late. " I don't want to get stuck between you and Tiffany again. Once again, she grabbed my arm. This time , I can see that she is on the verge of crying.

" S-Sica.."

I sit back and rub away her tears off her face. Yes, I am stupid. I love Taeyeon. I am a love idiot. But I just can't stop caring and loving her everyday.

" Finally! They gotten back! " Hyoyeon cheered.

 

Tiffany's POV

" Finally! They gotten back! " Hyoyeon cheered. Huh? Who?

I looked to the direction of where Hyoyeon's eyes are staring at. My heart break into a million pieces. Jessica was rubbing away Taeyeon's tears off from her face. Why? Why Jess and Taeyeon? Jess... Do you know that why I chosen Taeyeon instead ? It's because of you, Jess. I don't know why but you suddenly treat me so coldly. Do you still remember when fans uploaded our moments? Their comments saying that we were real and we can't just help but to smile brightly and agree?

" I love you, Jess. " I mumbled.

" Unnie, you said anything? " Yoona looked at me.

" Nothing. " I simply replied. Yoona, how am I suppose to tell you about my feelings..?

Unnie, are you alright? " she asked again and this time round, all eyes are on me.

" Of course! I am okay! " I gave them my signature eyesmile.

 

Author's Note: A short update! But I will try to update tomorrow or the day after tomorrow!

(Don't ask me why i choose TaengSic and JeTi. CAUSE' TAENGSIC IS SO DEAD... And of course, JeTi is my favourite OTP)