Reconciled

Dreams come true

 

" Well, you see. Jessica is a girl that usually gets very shy when strangers are around. You two must have fate. So, don't ever leave her, alright? She gets upset easily. "

 

Author's Note: Here it is! ( The sentence above is like a preview or something. )

 

Your Pov

I immediately start packing my stuffs into my luggage after my friends have left the room. I believe that this is one of the hardest decision that I had ever made in my life. Well, this is my fate, isn't it?

I sit down on my bed after finishing packing. It's not much things anyway as I had only stay here for a few days and I didn't brought much things to here. I looked outside the window to calm my mind. Memories starts to flash in my mind.

I remember how I persuade my parents to let me come here to take a break. I remember how excited am I till I countdown the days and hours every single day. I remember how I start planning everything what I want to do when I arrive here. I remember the first time I encounter with SNSD. I remember the first time that I talked to Jessica. I remember everything, her cute voice, her actions. Literally, everything happened here.

I must be lying if I said that I didn't feel a single pain. Indeed, it's not painful, but it's way too painful that I am kind of numb now. I looked at the clock and it's already that late. I guess I shall go now, bye..

 

10 hours ago

" I want to leave this place... " I stopped crying and told them.

" Okay, we will leave this place tomorrow. "

" Thanks. "

" Sit here first, I will try to contact the airline staff. " the oldest suggested.

" Okay thanks. "

" Do you really want to leave this place? " Everyone looked at me with their serious look.

" Yes, I am really sure. " I replied them. Y-E-S, I am sure..

" You sure you have think it thoroughly? You know.. It might be better if you stay here though.. "

" Yes I.. " someone cut me before I can continue.

" Kids! I had just contacted them. Apparently, we will be leaving tonight instead."

" Okay. "

 

 

As usual, we had decided to meet at the lobby area. I am quite surprised that I am the only one here, I looked at my watch again. Okay, I guess I am far too early.

Just then, I saw a familar car drive pass. I wonder who is it. Since I have nothing to do, I shall just leave my luggage here and checked who it is. I walked over to the car and I saw her, Jung Jessica. I do not know what to do. Shall I say hi? Or just wave?

Suddenly, someone grabbed her and she was struggling but that person is way too strong. I was shocked at what had happened but I quickly recovered.

" Sicaaaa! " I shouted and ran over to her. But she had already fell unconcious. I grabbed the collar of the man and punched him hard in the face. He fell onto the floor with his mouth bleeding. I wasted no time and grabbed him again and punched him on the chest. This time, he groaned. He tried to attack me but I hit him once again. Don't mess with me, retard. Especially someone touched my precious Jung.

I was so angry that I try to hit the guy again but someone stopped me. I turned over and saw SNSD's manager.

" You okay? " he asked.

" Yeah of course. " Wow, I didn't know that I can be a fighter.

" Thanks so much for just now. " he thanked me.

" It's nothing. " I replied him and walk over to the unconcious Sica.

" We shall take her to the hospital. " he reminded. Yeah... but...the flight...

" But I... " I hesitated.

" You have something on? If not, is okay. I just think that Jessica might want to see you once she wakes up as she had personally come over here to see you. " he explained. No... But.. Sica..

" Oh erm, it's nothing. Let's bring her to hospital, shall we? " I just can't leave here like this..

As soon as Sica is in the back of the car, I took out my phone and called my friends telling them that I shall not leave as Sica is unconcious now. They were screaming and shouting, asking me lots of questions if she was alright. What had happened. Who did these to her. Blahblahblah. They didn't even give me time to speak. In the end, I just hanged up the call and decided to text them instead.

Soon we were arrived by the hospital. We quickly bring Sica inside and let the professional do the work.

" You must be the girl that Jessica had been talking about right? " She talked about me?

" She does talked about me? "

" Uh-huh, ever since the first day she met you. "

" Ohh... "

" Well, you see. Jessica is a girl that usually gets very shy when strangers are around. You two must have fate. So, don't ever leave her, alright? She gets upset easily. "

I looked at him thinking if he is a mind reader or something.

" I just happen to overhear that you are going to go off when we were in the car earlier on. " Oh.. okay. It's great that you are not a mind reader if not all my feelings will be known.

I simply nodded and he called the other members. We waited quietly. Well, it's a hospital anyway.

Soon after, the nurse came out and addressed us that we can go in to see her and she's alright. Once we had entered the room, she smiled at us.

" I think I better go , you guys can chat. " the manager just smiled and left just both of us in the room.

" You, okay? " I asked as I walked towards her.

" Yeah, I am. What happened, by the way? "

I explained everything to her while I pour some water for her to consume.

" Oh I see. Anyway, I saw you coming out from the hotel just now. Are you going anywhere? I am sorry if I had caused trouble for you again.. "

" T-That's nothing. I was just.. going out to buy some food , that's all. " I smiled at her.

" Then you must have been very hungry right? I will slice this for you. " she picked up an apple and began to slice it. Sica...I am the one who suppose to do this.

" I will do this. " I stopped her and our hands touched. I was blushing a bit at the contact and suddenly she hold my hand.

" Omo, what happened to you? Your knuckle is bleeding.. Did you fight that guy? " she asked me with her worried eyes.

" I am okay, Sica. " I reassured her.

I saw her smiling even brighter and I wonder why.

" What makes you so happy? "

" Finally, you called me Sica again. " She suddenly bring me closer and hugged me.

" Sorry, kid. Sorry for that day. I didn't mean to hurt you and, Taecyeon and I are nothing. " she broke the hug.

" You should trust your unnie instead of believing rumours... " she continued. I believe you, Sica. But just that, it sounds real as you and him keep rumoured to be in a relationship.

" I believe you.. ". This time she pat on my head and kissed me on my cheeks. Oh..my...

" That's myyyy good kid. " she stressed the word, "my".

 

 

Author's Note: Please leave comments and suscribe if you like this story! Thanks. Have a good evening!