Unexpected

Dreams come true

Your POV

W-Wait! Can it be... ?!

" A plenty of your thoughts. "

" Huh what? " I snapped off to reality as I realised that someone is talking to me. Apparently, is Jessica.

" You didn't reply me. " She said as she started to pout, again.

" Opps! You were talking to me? Sorry. "

" Of course. Oh anyway, are you going to stay there forever or? " she asked.

" Of course not! " I replied as I quickly get inside her apartment.

 

 

The sun rises and as usual, the sunlight shines at my face. Sica.. why didn't you draw the curtains?!

" Arghh. " I groaned.

" Morning, Kid. " I saw Jessica turning at me with a sweet smile plastered on her face.

" Morning, Sica. Why are you awake that early? " I asked curiously.

" To admire you. "

" Funny. " I laughed.

" It's true! If you do not want to believe, it's okay. Hmph. " She turned away from me, pouting again. Sometimes, I wonder, is she really older than me?

" Awww, chill. Let's go out and have breakfast first? " My hands make its way to her back, trying to hush her.

" Fine, you win. " She turned around look at me, still pouting. But soon afterwards, the pout have turned into a big smile. A smile that always captivate my heart.

 

 

" You made this? " I asked with my eyes wide open.

" Uh-huh. Does it look that bad? " She lifted one of her eyebrows.

" N-No! I mean, you don't really cook do you? "

" Yeah, but since today is your first working day. I shall cook for you as you get plenty of rest. " She said as she sat down on the chair.

" Try it. " she continued.

" Thanks so much. " I smiled as she ree as well.

" Mmmmm, it's yummy! "

" Really? "

" Yeah! "

" Finally I did it! The members always say that my cooking is so horrible. "

" Owhhh, but it's really nice! You shall try too! "

" But before that.. " her expression turned into a serious one.

" Yes? "

" Must you really start working? I mean, you don't really have to work though. If you run out any money, you can come to me. Plus, you are still young. You should further your studies. " She suggested.

" Yes and No, Sica. I don't want to live off you. Moreover, I am already not that young anymore. Rest assured, I will take care of myself. Don't worry about me. "

" B-But.."

" No but, Sica... I will really take care of myself. "

" Okay then. Promise me one thing. "

" What is it? "

" If you met any difficulties, please come to me. " she offered a pinky swear.

" I will. " Our pinky met.

 

 

I have arrived at the entrance of the building. I stared at the building infront of me. This building will be my workplace from now on. Who will be my colleagues?

I slowly walk inside of the building and was greeted by the receptionist at the counter. I bowed to her as I make my own way to her, hoping to get some aid from her in this new workplace. Even though I have visited here yesterday, I am still not quite familiar with it.

" Hello. I am the new employee that just got selected yesterday. May I know where am I suppose to report? " I asked politely.

" Ohh, hello. Please go into the big boss' office. Take the lift to the highest level and you will see a huge office right infront of you." She answered my enquires.

" Thank you so much. " I thanked her and bowed.

" Welcome. " She gave me a smile and I walked away.

Hmmm, this is weird. Why does the big boss want to meet me? Maybe, he or she have something major to talk to me? Or maybe, it's how the company work?

I pressed the lift button and the lift opened, inviting me. I barely pressed the level button in the lift. I hold my trembling hands close to my chest. Take a big breathe, you can do it. This is my first time working. The worst is that, it's in such a huge company.

The lift make a "Dingg" sound as the lift reaches the respective level.

Just relax.

I knocked on the door infront of me. This office is indeed huge, just like how the receptionist earlier had described. I continue to stare blankly and amazed on how huge is the office. No joke, it's really huge.

" Come in. " A voice come from inside. A voice that its quite familiar. A voice that I have heard it multiple of times.

Who is it?

I went inside and bowed.

" Just sit down, don't be that formal. "

W-Wait.

I looked up and saw someone that is familiar.

" How did you.. ? " My eyes was shocked at the scene right infront of me.