Heart

Dreams come true

Author''s Note: Hello! Sorry for late update. Please do comment and give me your opinon. I hope this is long enough for you? LOL. I will try to make the updates longer, hehe.

 

" Afterall, it's going to affect her. What if is just a false alarm?  "

 

Your POV

It's already 5.30 pm in the evening. I just met Ji Woong, whom also known as Taeyeon's real-blooded brother. We have chatted a lot, for a few hours. Or should I say discussed ? Nonetheless, I think he's quite a nice guy, a nice brother. But, this may cause harm to him..

I am walking on the streets to the hospital from the cafe and I realise that something's missing. What is it? Oh ya! It's already evening, I bet Sica will be hungry when she wakes up. I turned my body and walking back to the cafe. What should I get for her?

Just as I am thinking, I accidentally bumped to Ji Woong again. I almost fell and he supported me.

" Thank you. " I gave him a smile.

" You're welcome. Going anywhere? " He asked.

" Nothing much. Just going in to buy some food. You? " I replied.

" Ohh, I was about to go back. "

" Oh okay then, goodbye. "

" Goodbye. " He gave me a bow and left. He's so polite.

Personally, I think many girl will fall for him or even me. Too bad, I already have someone else in my mind. I am looking at the menu. Maybe this?

 

 

I paid the cashier and took the carrier. I was walking happily but I saw Taeyeon and Ji Woong nearby. I have an urge to greet them but eventually something stop me. They were quarrelling, very loudly. It's so loud that even I am standing around 20 feets from them, I can still hear them. Both of them seems to be so furious. In any second, they both might explode. They were yelling at each other like there's no tomorrow, literally.

In the end, I walked the other way and went into the hospital. I wouldn't want to hear them yelling.

Just as I am walking to Sica's ward, I remembered about the CCTV. I walk towards the counter.

" Excuse me, may I ask you a favour? "

" Yes? " The nurse turned to face me.

" Sorry, I know this is a bit troublesome but is it possible for me to view the CCTV in Jessica's Ward? "

" May I know why? "

" I just want to see if anything happens to her when I am not around. " I explained.

" I am so sorry, but this is against the rules. Only people whom have permission is allowed. "

" Pretty Please? This is very important. " I tried again.

" Er... "

" Please? "

" Okay then. But I have some urgent stuffs right now. I will get back to you soon? "

" Thank you so much ! "

" You're welcome. However, you are only given half an hour to do so. "

" Okay, I got it. " With that, I continue to make my way to Sica's ward.

 

I knocked the door before going in. There is a pause before I heard a reply from her. Is she still.. sleeping?

" Who are you? "

" It's me. "

" Come in. "

I immediately open the door after hearing approval from her. I am walking to sit beside her but I caught her staring at me. Do I look weird?

" What is this? " She asked. I decided to play with her a bit since she always does this to me.

" Food. " Hehe, my time for revenge. Well, is you are the one who always call me a kid, so it's alright to play with you right?

" I mean, what type of food? "

" Human food. " Opps, she seems to be a bit pissed off.

I looked away from her, not really looked away from her but instead, I try not to have eye contact with her as I know that she is glaring at me now. I waited for a few seconds and she still have not reply me. I turned around and saw her thinking about something. Okay, I think she must be quite hungry.

" Sica.. ? " I called out. No answer.

I begin to place the food and open it. Making my attempt to feed her. Actually, I have no idea why I am doing this.

" I can do by myself. " I thought that she will be a bit surprised as something touch her lips, but.. nope.

" Sorry, Sica. Are you angry? " I begin to apologise. I wouldn't want her to be mad.

I waiting for her to reply again. Or rather, response to my question.

As expected, she kept quiet and continue to eat. I begin to think of the conversation of me and Ji Woong. Shall I update her? I wonder how will she react.

" Sica.. " I begin to call her. I think she has the right to know about this. But what will happened if I tell her about this? Maybe, I will add more troubles to her. But.. I think I shall wait for Ji Woong to double confirm with me? Will he be frank with me? I really don't know what to do. It's like both option will make a difference to her life.

" Hello? " Oh, she called me. Wait.. I think I ignored her, somehow.

I stood up and sat even closer to her. I don't know what the heck is wrong with me today. My body is not working with my mind. It just go by itself. Yet, I don't even know why did I even stood up and sat even closer to her. Am I really crazy?

I have a sudden urge to kiss her, again. In my mind, I just want her to feel better after all these had happened. Maybe, she likes my kiss? Because, she always try to kiss me. Oh god, I am really crazy!

I begin to move closer to her and kiss her. I wish I can have her lips, her heart, her everything, forever. But nope, I must be dreaming in my fantasty again. Afterall, I am leaving really soon. I begin to kiss her more hungrily. I don't even care if she knows how I feel anymore. Perhaps, she already knows it. Yeah, perhaps. But there's one thing I am sure of, I want to cherish this moment, not just this but every moment with her.

My heart pains because she didn't return the kiss and pushed me away instead. Maybe, she is still angry? Or she really don't need me anymore?

Even though she pushed me, I still can't control myself. In the end, I still kiss her again. Specifically, from lips to neck. I can feel that she's resisting it as she tried multiple times trying to push me away.  Suddenly, she begin to kiss me back. I was so surprised of the sudden twist of her that I accidentally bite on her lips again. Pretty hard. I stared at her lips, is starting to bleed a little. Oh my god, sorry!

I was about to apologise to her but she pushed me away again. Is she mad that her lips is bleeding? It must hurt a lot... But then, we switched our positions instead.

As I am kissing her, she seems to be deep in thoughts. By any chance, she is thinking about Taeyeon? I felt so guilty of doing these to her. As she already have Taeyeon and she is doing these with me, she is.. cheating on Taeyeon. I broke off the kiss

" Sica.. "

" Hmm? Why do you stop?! " Did I just make her angry again?

" You seems to be deep in thoughts.. "

" Arghhh! Darn you! " Ohh-Ohhh...

I begin to stand up and leave the room but she grabbed my wrist.

" Did I said that you can go? " No, but I will froze to death because of your icy glares.

" No.. "

" Then stay here.. " Her tone begin to soften.

I sat back down and waiting for her to speak. Maybe she have something to tell me?

" Sica, are you okay? "

" Uh-huh. "

" Your lips are bleeding.. "

" Clean it for me then. "

I reach for my bag to open the zip but she is speaking again.

" What do you think you are doing? "

" Searching for tissue..? "  Sica, calm down please.

" Just use your lips to clean it. " What?!!

" Huh? What? "

" Arghhh! You! Are you that blank or what?! I am asking you to kiss me! " Okay, I swear I am going to deaf.

*Knock knock*

" Who the heck is that?! " she screamed.. again. I am glad that its not as loud as before.

" I will check it. "

" Wait. Don't open it. "

" Why? "

" You still didn't clean for my wounds yet." Oh yeah, right. How is people going to react that Jessica from Girls' Generation's lips are bleeding? The first thing, they think of is.. Love Bite.

She suddenly jumped on me and I almost lost my balance.

" Oh my god! You are so cute! " What...?

" I think that I am really a good actress. You thought that I am angry again right? " Uh-huh.. I just nod.

" Silly. I am not that petty. But I was very angry that you tease me with food.. "

" So sorry.. "

" But I am still serious about my wound. If you are not going to kiss me, then your life will be quite miserable though, because I am going to make my revenge by kissing you, even rougher... " She whispered and blow wind to my ear.

And there she goes, start kissing me even rougher. Literally, rough. She push me to her bed and begin to pleasure me.

* Knock Knock *

She stop giving me wet kisses and whispered. " I will get back to you soon. I am not done with someone that turn me that on and wanting to leave me. "

I remain lying on her bed, still dumbstrucked of what had just happened. While, she gave me a wink before opening the door.

" Surprise, Sica ! " Oh my god! I quickly get off her bed and sit at the visitor seat, fixing my clothes.

" Oh, Taeyeon. " She turned to me and gave me a smile. Don't worry, I do zone out but I have a very fast reaction when the situation is urgent.

" What took you so long to open? "

" Oh , I was doing something else. "

" I see, can I come inside? Or is there anyone inside? "

" Sure, but she's inside. "

" She? The kiddo? "

" Yeah. "

I saw Sica guiding Taeyeon inside the room.

" I thought you are visiting me tomorrow ? And where are the others? " Sica asked while gesturing Taeyeon to sit beside me.  I am trying to make a eye contact with Sica that I should leave first. Yes, we made an eye contact but she just wink at me again. Oh well...

" Oh, I was making my way back but I passed by here so I just want to make sure that you're alright. "

" Thank you. I am alright. " Sica smiled. This is so weird. I am dying of awkwardnesss. It's like I am eavesdropping their conversation..

" Am I disturbing you guys? " Taeyeon asked.

" Nope, but we were busy with something just now. " Sica replied while looking at me with a grin. ert.

" I guess, I will have to leave then. " Taeyeon try to excuse herself but I stopped her.

" Nevermind it's okay. Sica, right? We can continue this next time. " I am like the third party here..

" But, did you forget? It's very important. " Again, she is grinning at me. Oh god..

" It's okay. I will see her again. Goodbye! " She told me and wave at us and left.

The sound of the door closed is heard and she immediately pull me to her side and she is now on top of me. I must be lying if I said that I am not enjoying this but what about Taeyeon..?

" Wait.. " I tried to get her attention.

" Yes, baby? Regret much that you are not in charge anymore? " So everyone was right, you are really a big ert. I should not have done that..

" Baby, you know that I am a very impatient person right? " She continued.

Before I can say anything, she continue it again. Geez, just let me speak alright? I try to speak but my mouth is full of her tongue exploring my mouth. Damn it..

I push her away a bit so her tongue is out from my mouth. That way, I can speak.

" Sica.. "

" Yes? Want me to do that to you that fast already? "  OH HOLY LORD. JUST LET ME SPEAK, JUNG JESSICA ! ALSO, STOP TALKING THAT DIRTY.

" No. " I simply replied to her question.

She stare at me , confused why I sound a bit pissed off.

" What about Taeyeon? " I finally asked her.

" That.. " She look away for a while and kiss me again. Did you even hear what I said...?

Out of a sudden, someone called me again.

" Don't answer it please. " She requested.

" Just a minute. " I kissed her and take my phone out of my pocket. She collapsed at me, hugging me. You are crushing me..

" Hello? "

" Sorry to call you again. I think that I am really very selfish. I think you should tell her, she has the right to know. As for her.. she is not changing.. "

" You sure..? She is .. "

" Yes, I am sure. Only this will help her and it's really selfish of me. I am sorry. "

" It's not your fault. "

" Nonetheless, I am still sorry. I have something to do now, goodbye. " the person on the other line hanged up before I can say anything.

" Sica ah.. "

" Yes? " She look up to me , attempt to continue where we have stop.

" Sica, wait. There's something I want to tell you. "

" What is it? " She got off me and start pouting.

" Stop pouting.. "

" Kiss me first. " Please.. control your hormones..

" This is serious. "

" You sound so scary.. " she hugged me, again. Like a kid. Still saying that I am a kid. If I am, you will be a baby.

" Sica, promise me that you won't get too worked up, alright? "

" Okay. "