Mastermind

Dreams come true

Jessica's POV

I was stunned. Stunned by Tiffany is the one who cares about me the most right now. I really appreciate what just Tiffany did but at the same time, feel sorry for Taeyeon. If I just do what I am supposed to do, and not eavesdropping.... I wouldn't quarrel with Taeyeon and she won't get injured as well. It's my fault... I felt really sorry for Taeyeon, I bet she is stressed up. But then, I felt hurt by, the way how Taeyeon treat me. She really changed, into someone that I didn't know, at all.

Another thing is, I woke the girls up. I bet they all are so tired. Yet, I just woke them up by shouting loudly. Last but not least, what if Taeyeon will hurt Tiffany? What about their relationship? Will others get involved too?

 

" SICA! COME AND HELP! " I heard someone screaming my name for help. Huh what? OH MY GOD!

I snapped back into reality and found out that the situation infront of me is frightening. Taeyeon and Tiffany were fighting literally, throwing punches at each other, slapping each other, pulling out each other's hair.

I quickly run towards them and with the help of all members, we finally got both of them separated. I felt really guilty. Tiffany got hurt because of protecting me yet I caused so much pain to her... I wished she will stop treating me so good. I.. don't deserve it, at all. She deserve someone better.

I am a scumbag, a retard, a coward, a loser. I caused so much pain to someone that I loved the most once, someone that treat me so good and not hoping for anything in return. Tiffany Hwang. I am really sorry. I hope that life isn't that cruel so at least I can love you back again, but... it's impossible. The worst is that, I have been hiding the truth from you. I don't expect you to forgive me , just hope that you will live happy forever.  I am truely sorry, Mi Young.

My tears start to drop as I stared at Tiffany's bruises on her face, intensely. This silly girl just got hurt because of me again..

" Jessi? Are you alright? Why are you crying? " Tiff..

" I-I am alright.. You? " I asked back.

" Poor girl. " I continued as my hands operated by its own, touching her face.

" Don't worry. As long as you are fine.. I am okay.. " she replied. This sentence just made me felt more guilty.

" You idiot! You should have taken good care for yourself! Not getting hurt.... because of me.. " I paused once again.

Suddenly. I felt a pair of arms wrapping around me, showing love and concern to me.  I missed this pair of arms, it's been a long time ever since we hugged. It always wrapped around me whenever I am upset, stressed up.

" I am an idiot for you.. an idiot that fell too deep in love with someone I am currently hugging with . I miss you, baby Jung. "

" Stop... Tiff... "

" I know.. It's impossible.. because you already have someone in your mind..."

" Tiff.. I am so sorry. "

" But Jessi, do you think she will treat you well? " she turned to Taeyeon. I don't know...

" Stop staring me like this. " Taeyeon shot.

" Taeyeon.. " I mumbled her name.

" What's the big deal? You just hurt my Jessi! And I am not done with you yet! " Tiffany.. please be calm.

" Shut up Tiffany! I am your.. "

" My what?! "

" Your freaking ex-lover! "

" You said "ex" yourself! So we are over! "

" Aren't Jessica and you over too as both of you broke up long ago? "

" What about that? It doesn't mean that I can't care for her after we broke up! "

" Then that doesn't mean that you can hurt me like this when we broke up! "

" You deserve it! You slapped her! "

" I really don't meant it. Why don't you just care for me for a single bit?! "

" Still, you are in wrong! You shouldn't have used violence! "

" Why don't you try to put yourself in my shoes?! Do you that hate me? Do you love me before? "

" Why are you asking these type of questions?! "

" Because you hurt me so badly inside. My heart got shattered because of you keep siding her! " WHAT?!

 

" WHAT?! " sometimes, fans say us being synchronized. I think we really are now.  Well, except for Taeyeon.

The 8 of us just got shocked at what Taeyeon had just said. The whole apartment is so quiet now. No sound at all. We were staring at the space until Taeyeon finally said something; " What? " Although it's the same question as us, I bet the meaning of the question is different.

I don't know if I should ask her something or not as I know that it will make the atmosphere even more awkward and maybe, unable to clean these whole mess. But my life is at stake. I really don't know why, this question just popped up in my head suddenly.

Finally, I have decided to ask. I want to clear my doubts. Maybe because, I felt numb as Taeyeon just sort of, playing with my feelings all the while. Maybe, she hates me so she plays with my feeling from the start, thats why she might do something harmful to me. I would be lying if I said that I am not sad. No, I am not sad. This feeling is actually a mixed. I felt angry, upset, disappointed and regretful. Angry at myself being so stupid to let her come into my fragile heart. Upset with her treating me like this. Disappointed that all her promises are nothing. Regretful as I shouldn't have love her. I know I sound mean but at the very least, I am not that hurt until I am numb.

But the thing is that, I had let so many people worried about me. I can't just let my own life in danger when I can do something to make it better. I have to live... for people around me that truely cares for me. I wouldn't want them to feel upset when there's mishap happening to me.

" Taeyeon " I called out to her. All eyes are on me now, curious of what am I about to say.

" Yeah? " she replied.

" I have something to ask you. "

" What is it? "

" Are... you the one who made this happen? "

" I don't get it. "

" The past incidents of me staying in the hospital because of someone is planning it. " I explained.

" I don't get what you mean. " she shook her head.

" It's you.. right? " Please don't tell me it's you..

" Wait.. what? "

" Is it you? " I repeated.

" I-I... "

" Is it.. ? "

" No, how can this be?! " I saw her looking somewhere, avoiding my eye contact. Are you hiding from me something?

" Please.. say the truth. " everyone's with a serious look on their face.

" I... am.... sorry... It's me.. But.. I am forced.. "

" By?! " Again, we synchronized.

" Please don't force me.. "

" Say it... "

" Fine, YOU! " she shouted. What?!