Finale

Dreams come true

Author's Note: Finally updated! Thanks so much for all your support! It gives me a huge encouragement, really. Thank you so much.

 

 

Tiffany's POV

Opps I am running late! I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran out of the dorm. Me and Jessica had decided to meet first as Taeyeon wants me to be there during the talk between her and Jessica.

I seldom text Jessica as she ended up always blaming me for waking her up that early, being naggy and whatsoever. But that's because she is a sleeping princess! I don't want to wait for ages thats why I texted her...

I quickly got in my car and drived to the meeting place, her apartment. I wondered if the princess had already reached or? I don't want to wait for her for another hour again...

As the lift reaches the respective level, I can't help but to have the urge to call Jessica, want to ask her where she is. I slowly made my way to her apartment and slightly knocked on the door. Surprisingly, the door is not locked.

I was so surprised. Didn't she locked the door? Oh my god! Don't tell me that there are thieves inside! I quickly found a hard metal rod nearby and slowly opened the door.

I make sure I make minimum noises as possible as I locked the door behind me using the inner lock, making sure that the culprits won't flee off. I am not afraid as I had learnt some defensive skills before. I made my way to the huge living room.  Suddenly, my phone vibrated. Again, I was so surprised that I accidentally hit the vase on her table. Loud noises of the fragile item cracking into pieces can be heard as it hits right on the floor.

OH MY GOD! HOW CAN I BE SO CLUMSY?! Finally, I know why does the members keeps calling me a clumsy mushroom.

I scanned the whole apartment. There isn't anyone at all. Geez, I must had watched too much dramas nowadays.

The phone in my pocket once vibrated again. This time is longer. I took out my phone and answered the call.

" Hello? "

" Hello, Tiffany! I am so sorry! I can't make it today! My parents want me to visit them. So sorry! " Ohh, Taeyeon.

" Ohh, it's okay. Please take care of yourself. " I begin to get worried as she just recovered.

" Rest assured, I am fine already! Don't worry about me! I better go now, bye Fany. "

" Bye Taengoo. "

I kept my phone back into my pocket. Everyone is happy as Taeyeon had recovered. Unexpectedly, she recovered so fast that the psychiatrist is shocked as well. All of us had already long forgave her, including Jessica. However, the stubborn Taeyeon wants to apologise to Jessica again. Which explain, why I am here.

I made a slight annoyed face as the princess is late again. Regained my senses, I immediately took the broom and swept the broken pieces of the vase. Jessica must be mad if she know that the vase is broken and useless. At least, if I were to tell her that I gave my dad as he wants it badly, she would not be angry at all. To make sure that I don't leave any traces of the vase being broken, I carefully kneel down and bend down my body to see if there is any pieces left behind.

Weird enough, I saw a diary under her bed. If I am not wrong, Jessica doesn't have the habit to write a diary. As curiousness takes over me, I slowly took the diary out. Why is her diary placed under her bed? Don't tell me she have some secrets of having boyfriend. Geez.

I looked around me to make sure that I am alone. I opened the diary and begin to peek on it. I don't usually have this habit. Just that, it's suspicious of her hiding her diary. I mean, we are sisters! Why must be she so secretive!

I turned the pages over and over. It's getting boring. Just as I want to close the diary, something caught my eye.

My eyes practically got bigger as I was too shocked.

" Tiffany's mom's death. " These three words keep repeating in my head.

I began to read the whole entry. Almost everything was about her feelings. She felt regretful. She's disappointed of herself.

I closed the diary and put back to it's original place. I can't believe it. My best friend had actually caused my mum's death?

My hands are trembling as I dialled Jessica's number. We need to talk.

" H-Hello.. ? " She answered.

" Hello, Jess. We need to talk. " I simply voiced out.

" Oh okay. Venue and time? " She seems to be shocked. But I must admit, it's been a while ever since I sound so serious and I rarely talks like this. It's only when the matter is major enough.

" Your apartment. Now. " I hanged up the call before she can ask me why.

 

 

Minutes later, I can hear that the door is being unlocked. I sat still on her couch, thinking how should I approach her.

" Tiff? " She called.

" You have finally came. Here. " I pat on the empty space beside me, gesturing her.

She slowly walked towards me and sat down.

" Jess, I need you to be frank with me. Please tell me the truth. I promised I will try to control my emotions. " I looked straight into her eyes.

" What do you mean? " She raised one of her eyebrows.

" Please, Jess. If you still treat me as your friend, your sister, please tell me the truth. " I continued.

" I really don't know what do you mean. "

" Cut the act. "

" Really! I am not acting! What is it? "

" The cause of my mum's death. "

I can see that she's stunned with my words. She hung her head low to avoid my eye contacts. I kept waiting for her to speak, want her to explain it to me. Words can't even explain my mixed emotions and feelings right now as I have the urge to cry. Cry because of this heartless reality. Finally, she looks up.

This time, I can't hold any longer. I starts to cry and she apologised to me. My mind is blank. I can't think properly. Things might go haywired if I stay here.

" Jess.... I need sometime to cool down.. " I said in between sobbings and left.

 

 

As I walked out of the apartment, I saw a familar person. It's the girl that Jessica had always mentioned of. She begin to approach me and starts introducing herself. However, I don't have the mood to entertain her as I ignored her. She saw me acting like this and runs, trying to catch up with my pace.

" Wait! Please give me a moment! Just a moment will do! " She tries her best to get my attention. Feeling bad, I turned around.

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

Days passed after the incident and I am all alone sitting down on my couch, traces the empty space beside me that Tiffany had sat down a few days ago.

" The cause of my mum's death. ". This sentence keep repeating in my head, over and over again. I was stunned as I heard this sentence from Tiffany. I don't know what to do but to sat down there, helplessly.

It's me. It's my fault.

I thought of everything had happened. How I met Tiffany. How she and I became good friends, sisters. How we became idols and share the same group. How we fell in love with each other. How I found out the truth. How we broke up. How we remain as good friends. How we care for each other. I love Tiffany, as a friend, a sister very much. I am afraid that I hurt her. But still, I did.

Flashback

" The cause of my mum's death. " 

Huh what? She found out?! How can it be?!

I stunned. I have absolutely no idea what to do. I immediately hung my head low, trying to avoid her gaze as I was too ashamed. Minutes passed and the room is filled with complete silence. None of us talked. I slowly looked up. The brown eyes of her are still waiting for me to speak up. I can see that she is upset, disappointed, angry and felt betrayed.

She looks so vulnerable and is going to cry any soon. Yet, I can't do anything. I bet she will be more upset, disappointed, angry and betrayed if I try to comfort her. Ultimately, I am the one who is the cause of her pain. What gives me the right to comfort her when I am the one who hurt her the first place?

Soon, she is on the verge of crying as her tears are forming in her eyes, threatening to fall sooner or later. I felt even worst than before. My precious sister, Tiffany is crying because of me again. I am inhumane.

" Sorry.... Tiffany... " It's all I can say. I know I am in wrong. I know I can't soothe her pain. I know I don't deserve her forgiveness. I know this apology may sound hyprocritic enough. But, I really meant it.

The sobbing sounds of her get louder and louder as she can't stop crying. And I can say is just a word, " Sorry. ". I am feeling so worst right now. I want to wipe the tears away from her face like in the past. I want to comfort her like in the past. However, I know. I can't do these anymore. I feel so regretful of my foolish and immature acts in the past. If everything can rewind, I swear I won't do this.

I am mixed with emotions and feelings. I feel like crying too, at the sight of her crying. My heart pains to see her crying yet I can only give her a stupid word, " Sorry. ".

"Jess.... I need sometime to cool down.. " She said in between sobbings.

Before I can stop her to hear my explanation, it's already too late as she left. I find myself stupid, dumb, a fool. I shall have start explaning her at the start. I really don't meant all these to happen. But, I am afraid that she will think that I am trying to find myself excuses. Thinking that I am pushing away all the blame.

I sat down there, helplessly as countless thoughts running through my mind.

End of Flashback

Tears start rolling down to my cheek as I kept thinking about the incident. Indeed, I hurt Tiffany. However, I have hurt myself too. I need someone to be by my side so that I can pour out all my sadness to feel better. But, I am all alone. I have nobody by my side. Where's she?

So many days had passed and she haven't even visit me yet. Even when we are texting, she doesn't even show her care and concern to me. All I get is short replies. Do I deserve this? I love her so much but all she cares is her ex-boyfriend. If she still loves him then tell me. At least, I won't be feeling that down and feeling so stupid.

I will be lying if I say I don't yearn for her comfort. I want to see her. I yearn to see her. I need to see her. I need her right now. But she's nowhere to be found.

Suddenly, my apartment's bell rang. I stood up, walked over and opened the door to see who it is. To my surprise, I saw her. I am very happy. Happy that I can finally see her when I need her the most. At the same time, I am upset, disappointed, angry that she didn't even visit me at all after all these days. She doesn't even care about me. I can't help but to think that she must have spent her time with her ex-boyfriend. Well, she still loves him. What about me? Nothing.

I closed the door hard to make sure that she can't come in. I used all my body's strength to prevent the door from opening. Slowly, I tried to lock the door. Just then, she said something.

" Sica, please open the door. "

I choose to ignore her and continue to lock the door.

" Sica, I know you are angry but please let me explain. Let me in, please. "

" Shut up! Go away now! I don't want to see you ever again! " I literally shouted.

Soon, there's no more any form of sound. I peeked through the door's hole and saw that she left. I feel bad for asking her to leave. I find myself so pathetic. I need her but I just asked her to leave. Ain't I a fool?

Minutes later, my phone rang. I picked up the phone without even seeing the caller ID.

" Hello? "

" Hello. This is the ambulance's staff. There's an car accident happened near your apartment and the victim seems to be your friend as she keep calling out your name and she is holding her phone which shows message history with you. "

Huh?! Wait, what?! Don't tell me...

" Where is she right now?! " I can't control myself as emotions overcome me. My heart hurts, as if someone just stabbed through my heart. I can't control the pain, my tears. I am crying like a kid right now.

" Please come to the nearest hospital now as we are trying our best to save her. "

" O-Okay. " I hanged up the call and dashed out the apartment. I used all my energy to get there in the shortest time. Million of thoughts running through my mind. I try to be positive and tell myself that everything will be okay. But the negative thoughts kept repeating in my head. Once again, my tears starts to flow down my cheek as I can't afford to lose her.

I shouldn't have ask her to leave. I should have ask her to come in. I should have let her explain. I should have express my love to her. I should have taken care of her. But... will I still have a chance to do these? Please god, if you can hear me, please don't take her away. Please....

I started praying for her. I really can't lose her. I need her. I still have lots of things to tell her. We still have to make lots of memories together. We still have a long way to go. God, please don't do this to me. Please, I beg you.

Tears are forming so much that I have difficulties to see the road properly.

Suddenly there's a car infront of me and I can't avoid it in time. "Screech.....".

My vision starts to get blur as my head hurts a lot. I can feel something trickling down from my head. It's blood. Everything after that is nothing but a piece of darkness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Sica... I am sorry for ignoring you... I was hoping that you will feel better after having some space. Sica... please wake up... "

" Sica.. can you hear me? Please wake up. It's my fault.... You became like this because of me..."

" Promise me that you will be happy after I am gone. Okay? Sica... please. It's my last favour from you.."

" Miss, do you really wish to donate your heart to the patient? "

" Yes, please. "

" Please do think over it again. "

" No need. I stay firm with my decision. "

" Okay miss, please get ready. "

" Okay. "

" Sica yah... Please be healthy and happy forever. Please don't think of me again. Please grant my first and last wish from you. I love you, Jung Jessica. "

 

 

 

I woke up from my nightmare. It's just a dream right? Where am I? Where is she? How is she? I look around me, there's only nurses and doctors around me, examining me.

" Excuse me, where is she? " I frantically asked.

" You mean her? "

" Yeah, her. "

Silence. None of the doctors or nurses speak as they keep exchanging eye contacts and continue to do their stuffs.

" Please answer me. I need to see her right now. "

I saw a doctor gulped his saliva before speaking, " She is gone. "

" Gone? She's been discharged? " I smiled brightly as I asked.

" She... died. " The smile that was plastered on my face earlier on, turned into a frown.

Died? This word strike me hard.

" What do you mean she died? You are kidding me right? Sorry, this is not funny. Get me to her right now! I need to see her now! " I starts to get agitated and the nurses try to hold me.

" Please calm down. "

" How do you expect me to calm down?! This can't be! Bring me to her now! Bring me to her now... " I feel like dying. I can't even see her the last time. Why? Why must god do this to me? 

" Miss Jessica, there's a piece of note for you. " The doctor passed me a note.

 

Note

Dear Jessica,

 

You must have woke up and know that I am gone. Sorry, Jessica. You got hurt because of me. It's only right for me to cure you back. Please don't be upset or cry because of me. I don't wish you to be like that. I want you to be healthy and happy forever. I want you to try your best like in the past. I want you to be cheerful and continue your passion for being part of Girls' Generation. I am really thankful for seeing you, talking to you and interacts with you. Thanks for adding colours to my life and leave me with no regrets. Please do not think that it's your fault that I am gone. It's not your fault. Last but not least, please forget me. Please grant my first and last wish from you. I love you, Jung Jessica.

 

From Kid.

 

" No... don't be sorry.... Cure.. me?... " I looked up instantly and asked, " What had actually happened?! "

" She donate her heart to you when your life is in danger. " The doctor answered and they left.

What?! No!

I hold my hand close to my heart as I keep crying and at the same time continue to read her last message for me.

" How can you... expect me to forget.. you...I-I... love you t-too... " These words came from my mouth without me noticing it.

My tears are like water tape, running down non-stop. I feel so painful. I want to rewind everything. I want to see her again. I won't let her go again. I won't asking her to leave. I will cherish her like there's no tomorrow. But... all these are impossible now. She's gone. Forever. Why did I even say that I don't want to see her ever again? I am the stupidest person ever in the world.

I am literally crying like a kid now. I can't even control myself. This is the first time that my heart hurts that much. I want to die. So that, I can meet her.

" Knock knock ".

I turned my head and saw Tiffany behind the door.

" C-Come... i-in... " I said in between sobs.

I wiped away my tears in my eyes to get a clearer vision and try my very best to stop crying but failed.

She saw me crying and she bring me into her arms, in attempt to give me comfort.

She didn't say anything and hugged me even tighter when she realised that I am still crying.

Soon, her shirt got so damped that I broke the hug. She looked at me with her curious brown eyes. Yet, I just shake my head and lied down, pulling the blanket over me. Trying my best to save my last dignity. I am not a cry baby and I don't want other people to get worried because of me.

" Jess.... Sorry.. " Sorry? I put away the blanket off me and sit up straight.

" It's my fault that I didn't find out what actually had happened and push all the blame to you. She saw me leaving your apartment and she explained to me what had actually happened. It's my fault. I didn't believe her at first. I thought that she was just trying to help you cover up your wrongdoings. But she came up to me everyday, trying to get me forgive you. If I believe her at the first place, she wouldn't be so busy trying to explain to me. She would have the time to look for you and you won't be angry because of her and all these won't happen. I am so sorry, Jess... "

She actually helped me to explain to Tiffany? Yet, I misunderstood her...

I cursed myself mentally. For being stupid. For being an idiot. I regret for not listening to her. I just wished to see her again. I stared the space infront of me.

Slowly, I felt a pair of hands wrapped around me. It's Tiffany. And for the first time of my life, I actually whining like a kid. She tries her best to comfort me but it doesn't helped at all.

" It's... o-okay, T-Tiff...It's not.. your fault.. But, I-I have a.. question. " I cleared my throat as I thought of something.

" What is it? "

" Who... is the.. driver that hit her? " I questioned her.

" Please promise me that you will be calm. "

" O-Okay.. " I nodded, still trying hard to catch my breath after crying.

" It's her ex-boyfriend and.. " What?! How can he do this to her?!!

" Where the heck is he right now?! " My blood start to boil.

" He's dead. "

" Huh what? "

" He wants to be with her but she doesn't want that relationship anymore so he planned to kill her and himself at the same time. "

So... all along... It's me getting so worked up.

I begin to wail even louder as I found out the truth. Tiffany once again tightened the hug.

 

Soon, my eyes got so tired after crying all day long. I start to drift off to my dreamland as I am still in Tiffany's embrace.

 

" Kid... Please don't leave me.. Please don't go... "

 

-END-

Author's Note: Goodbye!