Missing You Like Crazy

Dreams come true

Author's Note: Hello! Sorry for the really late update. Was busy with school these days LOL. So anyway here it is, I think I am gonna end this story soon but I will add drama and a bit more complicated things in first muahaha. Okay, this chapter is going to be quite sad and definitely, it's not the end LOL I will try to update as much as I can.  By the way, have you guys forgotten about this story? T_T

 

YOUR POV

Standing down here like a statue, trying to call my friends to fetch me but to no avail. I guess my day is really bad, now what? There's not a single cab over here and of course, even if it has, I don't have enough money to pay for the fare.

Wind keep blowing at me, at my face. It seems to be telling me that I had really done a great mistake. I shouldn't have come to korea. I shouldn't have met Jessica. I shouldn't have hang out with her at all. If all these didn't happen, I might not be crying right now.. Thinking about what she said to me, I know she is just mad at me and doesn't really mean it but.. Whenever, I recalled the incident that happened yesterday, I can't stop but feel apologetic. I should really control myself. Why am I such an idiot?

Tears are still rolling down my cheek. I feel upset. No, not at anyone but myself. I guess I am having too much stress now. Thinking that Jessica might find out what happened yesterday and hate me even more, or maybe, ignore me forever. Yes, forever. That is what I deserve, ain't I?

Suddenly, in the midst of my thoughts, a familar sound was coming from behind me. Shyt damn it! My tears are still flowing down like a waterfall... I quickly use my hands and rub the tears away from my face. Warming up my throat to make sure that I sound like normal, didn't cried at all. I turn my head and saw a person, whom is none other than Jung Jessica.

" Hey! You need my help? I can drive you back. " she seems to be worrying about me. STOP BEING DELUSIONAL!

" I guess I can handle on my own. Thanks anyway. " I rejected. Not that, I don't want to be with her, but..

" Come on, just let me drive you back. I have something to talk to you too. " she tried to convince me. I wonder what is it..?

I saw her going into her car and drive it to where I am.  " Get in. " she seems to be very serious.

I nodded and open the door of the car and sit beside her.

" To the hotel? " she asked while focusing on the road

" Yeah. "

" Okay. "

In the midst of our way back to the hotel, the atmostphere is really awkward. None of us are talking, not even a single word. She seems to have a very serious look on her face all the time.

Finally, we reached outside of the hotel.

" Thanks. " I thanked her and grabbed the handle of the car door to exit.

" W-Wait. " she grabbed my hand.

" Yes? " I looked at her with my blank face.

" Look, what happened yesterday is just a mistake okay? I hope you will forget about it.. A-And.. I am sorry but I already have someone in my mind. I hope you understand. In the meantime, I guess we shall just give each other some time to get over this. " she said.

" Okay..." I answered back and head out of the car immediately. Rushing to the lobby to ride the lift. I swear the lift ride is the longest thing I had ever waited for. I quickly rushed to my room and closed the door as I wouldn't want anyone or my friends to see me with this state. Why? A simple word pop up in my head. Why Jessica? Why do you want to tell me this? Why do you want to break my heart and make me feel so painful? Why? Why?

I wipe away my tears and walked over to the bed. I should have asked her why do she want to give us some time, does she want to ignore me forever? I should have explained to her and not just saying a damn word, "Okay" and avoid the problem. Jessica, I know you have somebody else in your mind. I mean, why the heck will I be in your mind? You are an idol, you are Girls' Generation member, Jung Jessica. Well, me? I am just a retarded and a coward that avoids problems. Do you know how much it hurts to hear you saying that? Not the part when you said that you have someone in your mind, yes that part is painful, but not as painful as you said that you want us to give each other some time. Because, I still want to be your friend.  I felt like dying right now, at this second. I shouldn't have come to Korea seriously...

I wonder who is the person that Jessica is fond of. That person must be the happiest guy ever in the world. I don't know why am I such an idiot. Is my IQ level 0? To think of me, that you Jung Jessica will at least care about me, as a friend or as a fan. But how am I suppose to believe that you actually take me as a friend? You can actually just tell me that, let's forget this. But no, you said as if you wouldn't want to contact me anymore. Now what the heck is wrong with me? It's plainly my fault, why am I blaming her? Sorry, Jessica. I want to tell you how sorry I am.Sorry that everything I have done. I am supposed to share your sorrow and double your happiness.. But now..

I am afraid that you will really not contact me anymore. I wouldn't expect you to accept my apology but.. Please don't Jessica, please. Don't ignore me..

I lie down on my bed for the rest of the day. I don't even care how many hours had passed. I don't even care if I skipped my meals. Because that doesn't matter much to me anymore. What matters me , is her. I am grateful that my friends didn't bother me. For the first time in a while, thank you. Thank you for giving me some space and time to straighten out my thoughts.

I guess this is the right choice, but should I really do this? I know if I did this, my heart will pain even more. But I know, time will make me feel better. I think I should tell them what choice I had made tomorrow.. since it's already quite late..

I spent the whole night crying, trying to sleep but I failed badly. I can't even sleep. Why Jessica? Why do you want me to miss you like crazy?

 

Nobody's POV

In one of the room of the hotel, a conversation is taking place.

" Did she get better? "

" I think so. I am worried about her. "

" Me too, but let her think through things first."

" Yeah, shall I check on her now? "

" NO! "

" Okay okay, sorry. I am just afraid that she will do something foolish. "

" We all are, if its me, I bet I will spend the whole day crying. "

" Yeah.. By the way, she's crying for quite long already.."

" For almost 7 hours.. "

" I still can't stop worrying about her, I will check on her. No worries, I will be just outside of the door okay? "

" Okay then, since you and her are the closest. "

" I will be right back. "

" Well guys, don't say anything about what happened today and yesterday tomorrow okay? "

" Yeah, of course. I wouldn't want see her crying.."

" I hope she will be alright. "

" Hey guys! I am back! "

" That's fast. "

" Of course! Anyway, I think she is already asleep. "

" Finally. Okay, you guys need to sleep too! It's getting late! "

" Okay bye! "

 

Next Day

Your POV

I opened my eyes and lie down on my bed. I wonder how many hours had passed. I took a quick glance and saw the clock stated, " 7.00AM". That's early.. I get off my bed and try to find things to do since I can't continue to sleep anymore. I looked myself in the mirror. Dark eye circles.. swollen eyes..Well, who wouldn't look like this if a person basically cry for hours non stop and sleep less than 5 hours? I tried to make myself laugh at my own joke, but it's not working.

I called the room service to order some food as I had skipped a few meals yesterday. I told myself that I still need energy, well at least, bid farewell to her.. I really not sure if I were to do this, but since I doubt I will have the courage to meet her ever again...

While I am waiting, I lost in my thoughts again. What will my friend's reaction be if I tell them? Will they question me what happened? Because I really wouldn't want to say about it anymore..It hurts me so much everytime I think about what happened yesterday. I switched on my laptop to browse through the internet to make me stop thinking about it.

On The Screen

"Girls' Generation, Jessica to be rumoured to have a relationship with Ok Taecyeon "

 

What? Him again? Then I guess, it's real then..I took out my phone to text to Jessica, biting on my lips while texting her. Tears threaten to fall again. Control yourself!

 

PHONE

To : Sica baby

" Hello, I doubt you will reply me and I am so sorry that I text you when we have agreed on, to give each other some time. Anyway, congratulations. I hope you and Taecyeon will be happy forever. "

Message sent.

 

Suddenly, a knock was heard. I quickly open the door and found that my friends were all there. I hugged them immediately and cry in their arms. They didn't question anything and just let me cry.

" I want to leave this place... " I stopped crying and told them.

" Okay, we will leave this place tomorrow. "

" Thanks. "

 

 

 

Author's Note : How is it? Do stay tuned! ( Guess what did I listen to when I am writing this? It's Lost In Love by Taeyeon and Tiffany! It's really a great song! Do listen if you have not! "