Relationship Mess

Dreams come true

Your POV

" How did you.. ? " My eyes was shocked at the scene right infront of me.

The person right infront of me is actually his father. Why didn't I check the company properly?! Geez.

" Please sit down and hear my explanation. " He gestured an empty seat on the couch.

I feel like turning away and run out the office. But I can't. I have to work here because I had already signed a contract.

I slowly took a seat on the couch beside him, waiting for him to speak.

" I am so glad that I can see you again. Here. " he pour a cup of coffee for me. Sarcarstic much.

" No thanks. Please go straight to the point. " I said, slightly annoyed.

" You see, what happened in the past is a mistake. Nobody wants it to happen. Please don't blame him. "

" Nobody wants it to happen? Please don't blame him? For godness sake, he is the one that caused all these to happen. If he didn't treat everyone that badly, me and my friends' life would not be that pathetic! We wouldn't have left that place as well! "

" Please be calm. "

" How do you expect me to be calm? You are his father. Of course you will defend him, right? "

" No, you see. You have known me for quite a while. Do I look like a normal uncle that is unreasonable? "

 

Silence.

 

" Then why are you here? "

" The boss here is my close friend. He had went away for some business trip for a couple of months. So I took over. "

" Don't tell me that your son is working here. "

" Yeah, he is and you will be working with him. "

" W-What?! No! I don't want! Leave him away from me! "

" Sorry but everything is fixed. " OH CRAP.

 

 

I sat down on the office chair infront of my desk, thinking the previous encounter over and over again. I can't believe that I am that unlucky. Meeting his father had already spoilt the mood pretty much, but working with him?! That's just nightmare.

Indeed, we are already working together. We are in the same department and he just sat right across me, day-dreaming the whole time. I bet he will get fired right away if his father is not here.

I decided to ask around about their impression of him since I have nothing much to do as today is my first working day.

And, I was right.

Everyone here dislikes him. Saying how they wish that he will disappear forever.

 

 

All went pretty well and as usual, Sica fetched me.

" How is it? " She asked as soon as I got into her car.

" I don't want to talk about it , sorry. " I turned and face outside the window instead.

" Okay then. But remember, you have to share with me if you met any difficulties, okay? "

" Yeah, I will. Sorry. " I apologised again.

" Why the apology? "

" Sorry for making you worry about me. " I explained.

" There's nothing to sorry about. " She smiled.

*Buzzzz Buzzzz*

" It's okay. Pick it up. "

" Okay, sorry. " she apologised.

 

Jessica's POV

" Hello? "

" Hello?! Sica yah! Are you free now? Come to our dorm now! We have something to discuss! "

" Is it very important? "

" Yesyes! We will be waiting for you! Faster make your way! "

" Okay, Hyoyeon. "

I hanged the call and faced that kid.

" Sorry, Hyoyeon called me just now, saying that there's something important to discuss. I guess, I can't accompany you the whole night.."

" Nevermind, it's okay. Will you be back soon though? "

" I am not sure. Depends what is it about. Why don't I fetch you back to the hotel first? Then I will find you again after I am done. "

" Okay, I'll be waiting for you then. "

" Yeah sure. I will call you when I am done. Don't ignore my calls uh. "

" Yes, Madame Jung. "

" That sounds so old! "

" Okayokay, fine. Sicaaaa. "

" That definitely sounds so much better. "

 

I fetched the kid back to the hotel and left to our dorm. What is it about? By any chance, is about Taeyeon? I mean.. what else can we discuss about? Or maybe is about the company? Or about the Japan Arena Tour? About Japan Arena Tour, I still didn't tell the kid yet. Or have she knew it?

 

*Knock Knock*

" Come in! "

" Guys.. I forgot the keys.. "

" Indeed a sleepyhead. Did you just slept before you come here? " Yuri unlocked the door.

" I didn't! " I playfully slapped her shoulders.

" Yah Yah! Stop flirting and come here! " Sunny said.

" Who want to flirt with her? I don't wanna get frozen by her. "

I glared at her with my infamous, deadly-glare.

I can hear her gulping and act as if I am a monster and run away. Forever kkab.

" Unnies, please sit down. " come from the maknae.

Sometimes, I wonder if she is really the maknae? She can be the leader though. Oh, where's she?

" Where is Taeyeon? " I asked as I looked around everywhere and didn't see her.

" She isn't here. She's with the doctor. " Tiffany answered.

" Doctor? Is she sick? "

" She's with the psychiatrist. " Sooyoung said calmly.

" Huh? Why? "

" She's suffering from mild depression. "

" You guys knew this long along? And I am the last to know? "

" Sorry, Sica. Because of what happened recently, we think that its better to let you know later. But then again, you are her sister as well, so we called you here today. " Hyoyeon explained thoroughly.

" Fine. Then what are you guys plan to do now? "

" The psychiatrist said that it's best to show our love and care to her as much as possible. Since it's mild depression, it still can be cured with love and care. However, her situation may got worst if we accidentally provoke her. So, we need to pay extra attention to her. " Hyoyeon continued.

" But we don't have any time. We just came back and we are having our 2nd Japan Arena Tour soon. " Yoona voiced out her opinon.

" Exactly, but wouldn't it be better for her to packed with things? I mean, she wouldn't have the time to think negatively. " Tiffany said.

" I think its better if we go by the flow. Since I doubt we can cancel our schedules anyway, why don't we just live together for now? That way, we can get closer and there will be more of us to take care her. " I suggested.

" Sounds good. I will be moving in tomorrow then. " Yuri said.

" Same here! "

" Me three! "

" Me four! "

 

I left the dorm after the talk. I take out my phone and call her but there's no answer. That's weird. Did she slept already? I called again and again but still, no answer. Don't tell me something happen to her!

I quickly drive my car and rush to the hotel.

" Ding " the lift finally arrived at her floor.

I frantically knock on her door but no response. To save time, I just use my full force and banged into her room.

She's lying on her bed, with a can of beer in her hand, drunk again.

The floor is full of empty beer cans. I carefully make my way to her.

As I took the can of beer away from her, she started to say something. Rather whispering.

" You this punk.. I loved you so much.. but you did this to me!.. You stupid fool! Why did I.. still see you today?! You freaking..... " and she sleeps.

Punk? Loved? Today? Who is that? Her ex-boyfriend?

 

 

Author's Note: So sorry for late update! Was not feeling well, that's why. Please look forward to my " Miracle Revival"  ! Will be updating that soon. Hehe. Comment and Suscribe! Thanks!