Numb

Dreams come true

Author's Note: Hope this chapter will clear some doubt that you have in your mind~

 

Jessica's POV

I was shocked, once again. This time is by Taeyeon's action. I am puzzled and confused. She just pointed at me, saying that I am the one who forced her.. to hurt me... I really don't understand what does she means. What is she thinking?

" What do you mean,unnie? " Maknae Seohyun asked. That's what I am about to ask too..

" She... is the one who forced me. If she and Tiffany aren't that close, aren't together. I wouldn't have be feeling so painful. " Taeyeon explained.

" Taeyeon, you mean you like Tiffany all these while?! " Sunny asked her.

At the corner of my eyes, I saw Tiffanys' eyes wide in shock, gasping. Taeyeon didn't say anything. She just nodded. Surprisingly, I don't feel anything.

" So you didn't like Sica unnie at all?! " This time, it's from my favourite dongsaeng, Yoona.

" I am so sorry, Sica.. " Taeyeon hide her face by looking down. Don't apologise to me. It wouldn't change anything anyway.

" Sica unnie, are you okay? " Yoona asked me.

" Yes.. I am okay.. " I replied. I hope I am really fine because I myself, no longer know about it anymore.

" Taeyeon, so you are jealous over Sica and Fany's relationship , that's why you cheated Sica's feeling to gain her trust to hurt her for revenge?! " Sunny asked, more like, interrogating.

" Yes... " she replied.

" What the hell?! KIM TAEYEON! Sica's our member, our friend, our sister! How can you do such a thing to her?! " Hyoyeon shouted.

" Calm down, Hyoyeon. " Yuri is trying to calm her down.

" How the hell am I suppose to calm down?! I have known Sica for so many years! Someone wants to hurt her! And the worst is that, Taeyeon is the one who wants to hurt her! " Hyoyeon.. please calm down.

" I am sorry girls.. It's my fault.. "

" Obviously , it's your fault! " Now... Yoona..

I turned to face Tiffany. She's still zoning out.

" Tiff... " I slightly shook her. No response.

" Fany ah~ " I attacked her sensitive spot , the one that always make her giggle and she immediately shocked by the sudden contact that was made with her sensitive spot.

" Er.. Y-Yes? " she faced me while pouting as she always afraid of people tickling her. So cute~

I pinched her cheek and asked, " Are you okay? "

She somewhat doesn't get what I was asking her so I repeated. But still, she still can't hear it clearly. I turned to see where's the noise coming from.  ARGHHH.. DAMN..

The girls were fighting again. Can't you guys calm down?

" Girls... Calm down please " Me trying to get their attention but it's still the same, so noisy.

" Girls!! Can you hear me?! " Darn it..

" Girls!!!!!!!! " Still no response. 1.... 2.... 3

CAN YOU GIRLS PLEASE STOP FIGHTING?! " I literally screamed.

This time, it's not me the one who's trying to calm those kids but they are the one who's trying to calm me.

" Jessi.. " Tiffany called me.

" Sorry, I think I need go to back to my room now. " With that, I immediately got up and walked to my room.

End of Flashback

" Kids! We are starting! " Our manager signalled us.

Like always, we will gather around to pray. Even though, sometimes, there's some conflict among us, we still have to show to our fans that we are okay. Well, it's not the first time we have conflict, but.. will this be solved?

" Right now is Girls' Generation! Future is Girls' Generation! Forever is Girls' Generation! " we chanted.

All our fans clapped and cheered for us. I have to do this well, even though it's going to be a really long day.

 

After numerous hours, I feel like dying. It's really tiring even if we have breaks in between. But finally, it's over. We thanked all our fans that had came for their wonderful support and make our way back.

 

" Finally~" I run towards my bed and lie down. Such a tiring day.

Just then, someone called me. I lazily pick my phone up. Oh Taeyeon.. what does she want?