Nine

Cinderella's Got Nothing on Me.

Once inside, Block B were hurried into a passage and disappeared much to Sora’s content. She over heard a few guests mention that they were set to perform to the fans as a thank you.

Sora and Da Hee walked over to the VIP lounge area. It was a large balcony like area that was at level with the stage, which Block B were set to perform in a short while. The balcony was leveled higher than the floor, which was already beginning to fill with excited fans, who brought their Block B lanterns with them. The whole club was decorated in intricate small white lights, which dangled from the walls and the ceiling. In the VIP lounge, there were couches, which were covered, in white drapery and modern clear plastic chairs, which bordered stainless steel tables and ledges. At one end there was a large elaborate bar, which was decorated in lights and crystal beads.

It was utterly beautiful and Sora couldn’t help but feel a tightness in her chest as a pang of inspiration hit her. She sighed annoyed.

“Waaah! It’s so pretty here!” Da Hee exclaimed as she tugged Sora down the length of the balcony to an area closest to the stage. She shoved Sora into one of the plastic chairs and stared at the stage.

Sora looked around at her surroundings and caught the eye of her father who was surrounded by her mother and sister. He nodded in her direction with a smile, and Sora did the same as the lights cut and a roar from the female crowd filled the club. Sora turned back and looked towards the stage and watched as seven people walked onto the stage.

The lights and Sora eyes instantly searched for a familiar face and smiled as her eyes landed on Jiho who was dressed in a black t-shirt with a skull design on the front. On top of that he wore a black studded leather jacket and black skinny jeans with chunky Doc Martin boots. He also wore a black beanie, which exposed some of his blond hair; and he had several large chains around his neck, which began to sway with him as he began to move to the music. The rest of the members where dressed in a similar fashion.

“Much better.” Sora smiled as she remembered the first time she had seen him in that awful suit. Unconsciously Sora began to watch only Jiho as he rapped and danced arrogantly around the stage, becoming a completely different person then when she had meet him those few times. She could not help but be impressed.

A few songs later, Block B had lined up at the end of the stage and all bowed low for several seconds before stating how thankful they were to all of their fans and families.

~

“Omo! He’s so handsome!” Da Hee proclaimed as one of the members passed by her. He was the member who was known as U-Kwon, a mousy but nonetheless gorgeous face, Sora silently agreed as he bowed to her father.

 

“Ahnnyeonghahsehyo, Lee Jung Oh- imnida.” A man with broad black glasses stated as he bowed handing both Sora and Da Hee his personal card. On it, Sora read ‘reporter’, and Da Hee looked at her with concern growing in her eyes.

“Ahnnyeonghahsehyo, Ahn Sora-imnida. How do you do?” Sora asked as she bowed respectfully.

“I’m very fine thank you.” The reported said cracking a small smile. “Any relation to the President?” He quickly asked as he pointed behind me. Da Hee looked over at Sora, eyes slightly enlarged in surprise, but Sora only laughed not wanting to confirm or deny his question.

“Annyeong !Nam Da Hee-imnida!” Da Hee said jumping in to distract the reporter. He looked her way and smiled broadly as she eye smiled at him broadly. If there was one thing that Sora loved about Da Hee, was that she was able to distract men no matter what situation they were in.

A few moments later, after asking what the girls did and which school they attended he walked away to his next victim, and Da Hee walked over to the bar, stating that she thought she deserved a reward for her hard work. Sora laughed at her as she surveyed the lounge before her. She leaved her elbows back onto the stainless steel counter. Her eyes flowed over the leggy woman who were flirting with various men, some member huddled together with water bottles in their hands talking together, avoiding everyone, whilst others were mingling with the rest of the party. She potted her mother and father together near the bar speaking to other artists that Sora could actually recognize, and then her eyes fell on a scene that made her laugh.

She spotted her sister who was intently talking to Jiho, grabbing his arms and touching the taunt muscles that were underneath his tight black dress shirt, which he changed into after the performance. Jiho looked blankly over at the rest of the people in the lounge. Nara was desperately trying to get his attention, batting her eyelashes; pouting and even throwing her long hair back to expose her slender neck. Once again Sora giggled at how hard her sister was trying. As if he heard, Jiho’s eyes locked onto Sora’s, and stared there for several seconds before Sora responded by raising an eyebrow. He stood up straighter then, still looking her way.

Sora turned her back to Jiho and her sister and looked out at the crowd that was now beginning to dissipate on the floor beneath them. She sipped at her drink as that nagging pang began to fill her again. Suddenly, she could no longer ignore it and she put her drink down to fish inside her purse for a pen.

Once found, she began to sketch fast long on a napkin. She continued for a several more seconds until she was interrupted by a body blocking her light. She looked up then and looked straight into the face of Jiho.

“Yah move! You’re in my light.” Sora said as she batted him away. Jiho sighed, but he obliged and moved away from Sora, but he just moved to her other side. Sora ignored his presence as she finished her sketch.

“Wow, that’s actually really pretty.” Jiho said as he looked over Sora’s shoulder. “Can you make that?” he asked curious.

Sora nodded as she looked back down at her sketch. It was a long dress, which flowed down to the street, and a low cut back, the front still a mystery to Sora.


“Why’d you come here for? You were doing so well with my sister.” Sora asked Jiho playfully after several seconds of silence.

He turned to her and laughed.

“Oppa! Oppa!” He replied mimicking her high-pitched voice making both he and Sora laugh once again. They relapsed into silence once again, but neither of them felt awkward.

“So... did you enjoy the performance?” Jiho suddenly asked looking down at his hands and avoiding her eyes. Sora looked at his profile and felt a small tingle in her chest. U-Kwon may of had the flower boy look, but to Sora, Jiho was the most handsome member, and person she had seen in a long time. Sora cleared and responded.

“Yes, yes I did like it, but...” She began to say as Jiho turned his head to her.

“But what?!” He exclaimed looking worried.

“I didn’t know who you were up there.” Sora replied with a small smile, obviously lying. He looked at her baffled, and racked a hand through his hair.

“How could you not see who I was? I look the same!” He exclaimed once more. Sora shurrged and began to laugh at his expression.

“Calm down, Jiho-ah. I’m only kidding.” She said as she watched his expression turn from exasperated to annoyed. “Your outfit was much better than last time.” Sora added before patting him on the arm and walking away to find Da Hee.

“Aiish! What is wrong with me!” Jiho said out loud as he watched her walk away, admiring her figure.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooh! A small update! I know it isn't much, but stay tuned the next chapter will have quite the shock value.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Keep commenting if you wanna guess what'd gonna happen next!

Thanks to everyone who's been commenting and suscribing!  <3

-A