Eighteen

Cinderella's Got Nothing on Me.

“He said what?” Sora said, mouth open in surprise and annoyance.

“He said he wants to sign you as your manly Seo Minho.” Jiho said as he was sitting with the rest of Block B in the living room. Jaehyo and Taeil were playing a video game, and they both looked over at Sora, concerned.

“Ugh, this man. Who does he think he is?!” She proclaimed angrily. “He will never stop at trying to sign me to the company.” Sora crossed her arms across her chest and thought about it.

“So what are you going to do, Noona?” Jihoon asked quietly as he playfully tried to braid her hair. She pulled away and stood up, thinking. All eyes were on her and she began to pace.

“Call him and tell him I’ll go and see him tomorrow.” Sora said quietly then walking off to kitchen to cook something to change her mind. She suddenly felt hands wrap around her waist and a familiar scent. She leaned in and rested her head on his firm chest.

“Are you sure you want to see him?” Jiho asked as he Sora’s stomach, in a reassure circle.

“If he asked you for the contact information, it’s because he knows its me.” She said flatly as she began to stir the ramen that she had begun to cook. The boys would still be hungry and so she would treat them to some ramen.

Jiho leaned his head in and rested in on your shoulder, thinking. “Araso, I’ll call him. Do you want me to come with you?” He asked as he let go of Sora and leaned against the counter watching her. She nodded and Jiho couldn’t help but admire her even more for her strength.

Later on that night, Sora stared up at the ceiling in the living room. She sighed and opened the light in the living room and sat up pulling her knees around her. She began to think about what would happen in the next few hours with her father. She sighed again in frustrated and kicked out her legs like a child.

“Such a baby.” A deep voice said from the darkness. Sora jumped but instantly relaxed as a familiar figure approached her. Jiho sleepily lay down besides her, resting his head on her lap. She instinctively ran her hands through his hair, which instantly calmed her down.

“Why are you not asleep?” Jiho asked her with a husky sleep induced voice. Sora smiled at his voice and puffy eyes.

“I could ask you the same question... Oppa.” Sora replied as Jiho smiled and shifted so he could look up at her.

“Had to pee, then saw you kicking about. You looked pretty cute to be honest, I couldn’t resist.” He flashed her a smile, and she softly giggled.=

“I’m thinking about tomorrow, that’s all.” She replied frankly.

“Are you scared or nervous?” Jiho asked as he closed his eyes like a sleepy cat.

“Why would I be scared of my own father?” Sora scoffed. “No, I’m not nervous. It’s complicated.” She said quietly. Jiho just mumbled something incoherent. Sora smiled and leaned down, kissing him lightly on the forehead.

“Yah... That’s not a proper place to kiss me...” Jiho protested. Sora smiled and leaned down further to kiss him on his plump and perfect lips. A quick and chaste kiss.

Jiho rolled over and sat up, looking over at her disappointed. Sora looked at him playfully, knowing that, that was not the kind of kiss Jiho wanted. She leaned in once again and once again lightly kissed him on the bridge of his nose.

“Yah! Ahn Sora! What is this nonsense?” Jiho asked her seriously. Sora just smiled at him, knowing how frustrated Jiho was.

Jiho leaned in close to Sora’s face and kissed her lips, gentle and first and then more passionately. He gently on her bottom lip and explored as Sora’s hands explored his waste. Her slender hands reached under his black wife beater undershirt and she ran her hands down his slender body, which causing Jiho to shudder under her touch.  She smiled as he trailed his kisses down her jaw and back up to her ear where he playfully nibbled her earlobe.

“Don’t take this the wrong way.” Jiho said breathing hard between kissing Sora. “B-but when you’re ready... when you’re ready... I want you.” Sora smiled against his kisses.

“Trust me, you’re not the only one.” Sora said breathlessly.

~

The next day, Sora entered the Company dressed as boyishly as she could. The secretary eyed her suspiciously, but once again Sora flashed her gold card and rode the elevator up to her fathers office. Once there she walked over to her fathers secretary and bowed.

“Are you Seo Minho?”  She asked Sora. Sora simply nodded and looked blankly at her. “He’s expecting you, please go in.” She said smiling sweetly. Sora scoffed and walked into her father’s office, and stood there, close to the door waiting for her father to greet her first.

“Ah, so you are the infamous Seo Minho.” Her father chuckled as if he was in on some inside joke.

“Dae.” Sora replied in a deep voice. She had to admit, she had quite the talent for mimicking voices.

“You don’t have to act around me, Sora. Sit.” Her father said suddenly becoming serious. Sora pulled off her mask and hood, smirking.

“Get to the point.” She said frankly. Her father nodded and gestured for her to sit down, and Sora did looking at her father annoyed. “I thought I told you not to find me.” She added.

“And you said that secrets never stay hidden.” He added cocking an eyebrow. Sora smiled.

“So, have you been living with the boys the whole time?” Her father inquired. Sora smiled once again, nodding.

“Don’t get the wrong impression.” Sora assured him. He just nodded. “So why am I here.” Sora added again.

“I want to sign you to the company.” He replied frankly, looking down at his hands and twirling his rings on his fingers. Sora sighed.

“How many times do I have to tell you? I am not signing, ever.” She crossed her hands against her chest, in a defiant manner. Her father looked at her and clucked his tongue in a disapproving manner.

“I was going to sign you as the main back up dancer of Block B. Meaning you would travel with them...” he trailed off. Sora pinched the bridge of her nose annoyed that her father would blackmail her in this way.

“Now you’re just using them to get to me.” Sora said annoyed, but sighed once again, feeling herself give in. “What kind of contract would it be?” She looked over at her father and instant regretted saying what she just said.

“Who knew the power of the male body...” Her father said under his breath.

“Don’t push your luck.” Sora trailed off.

“It would be a half a year, training and expenses paid for, of course.” He said smiling a broad smile. “But, that is just because you are my daughter.” Sora rolled her eyes.

“If I sign it, I have conditions.” Sora replied. Her father cocked his eyebrow, indicating for her to continue. “It’s half a year and only half a year. If I do sign this contract it would be as Seo Minho and not Ahn Sora, which would mean, I get no special treatment.” She added, her father looked at her with a puzzled expression.

“What do you mean by special treatment?” her father inquired. Sora smiled.

“As in, as the only dancer traveling with Block B, it would be only natural that I don’t get a separate room...” Sora trailed off, laughing at her father’s expression.

“But you’re a girl! You can’t share a room with a man!” Her father exclaimed in horror.

“Oh Appa... I’m twenty years old now. You no longer need to worry about me, trust me.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe, what do you think her father's gonna say? Yes or No?

It's a two way street! Ha! I hope you enjoyed this wee snipit, a wee bit a fluff and what not.

I was thinking, since some of you guys indicated that you would not mind having some more 'action' between them, I might write a '' chapter but I'll also have a 'clean' version of the same chapter for you wee ones who are more innocent! 

I hope you enjoyed it!

-A

P.S

Also, have any of you read my other story? Is it worth continuing? Please let me know!