Fourteen

Cinderella's Got Nothing on Me.

“Do you eat ramen? Please tell me you aren’t one of those girls who doesn’t eat?” Jihoon pouted as he sat down on Jiho’s bed.

“She eats, don’t worry.” Jiho replied as he played around on his computer. Jihoon looked over at Sora and spazzed happily. Sora could not help but smile a little at his childish behavior.

“She smiled! Hyung! I got noona to smile!” Jihoon said as he got up and danced excitedly and hit Jiho on the back. Jiho turned slowly in his chair and looked at Sora over his shoulder and watched as Jihoon grabbed Sora’s hands hand hauled her up to her feet. Her eyes bulged in surprise as she let out a small cry of protest, but she was quickly pushed out of the room.

Jihoon steered Sora through the dorm and sat her down in the kitchen, where the rest of the boys were sitting staring at her intent. Jihoon sat Sora down at the table and brought over a cooking pot, which was filled with bowling broth and ramen noodles.

“Sorry if it is a little under cooked, but I’m so hungry noona!” Jihoon exclaimed as he handed out cutlery and his fellow hyungs dug into it and pulled out stringy noodles, still steaming and shoved them into their mouths.

Sora reluctantly picked up her chopsticks and held them, feeling too shy to reach over dig in herself.

“Yah! Yah! Let noona have some!” Jihoon exclaimed as he batted away at the hungry hands going in for seconds. They all paused and looked at Sora. Sora slowly dug in and pulled out a large quantity of noodles and brought them near , slowly blowing on them and then slurping them.

“Yah... he wasn’t kidding when he said she could eat...” Jihoon said to Kyung who was sitting next to him and staring at Sora, mouth slightly open from surprise.

After she was done chewing, she looked back up and blushed slightly, and she realized that everyone was still looking at her, but this time, not from curiosity but more from surprise.

“Aissh! She took all the noodles!” Yukwon exclaimed as he sat back down in his chair looking defeated.

“S-sorry...” Sora said as she put down her cutlery and looked down at her hands. The reality was, was that Sora had not eaten for almost 2 days.

“Don’t be sorry.” Said a familiar voice as he came to the kitchen and picked up banana and began to eat it. “They’re not supposed to eat ramen before practice anyways.” Jiho said as a matter of fact.

“We’re going to the practice room today, do you want to come?” Jiho asked looking over at Sora. Sora raised her head a little and looked over at him, suddenly remembering what had happened yesterday with her father. She scratched her head contemplating how to refuse his offer, without being obvious.

“Jiho-ah, can we practice at Jaehyung sunbae’s studio today? The Stardom building is so far.” Taeil said as he looked at Sora quickly, remembering the encounter with Sora and the President.

Jiho contemplated and nodded his head in agreement. “Sounds good, I’ll call him and tell him that we are coming.” Jiho said walking out of the kitchen, but beofre he could call, Sora stopped him.

“You don’t have to go out of your way. I’m not coming, I’ll find somewhere else to stay, so don’t go out of your way.” Sora said out loud, looking at Jiho who held his cell phone in his hand.

“What are you talking about?” He replied, looking confused. Sora sighed.

“Thank you for taking me in last night, but me staying here is an inconvenient to you, so I will leave. Thank you again.” Sora said, as she got up and bowed ninety-degrees to Jiho and then turned to the rest of the members and bowed, before heading to Jiho’s room to get her stuff.

“Jiho-ah... Can we keep her?” Jaehyo asked as he walked to Jiho, who was staring in the direction of his room. He looked over at Jaehyo and then to the other members, who all shrugged.

“She’s not a lost puppy Jaehyo-ah.” Jiho replied irritated.

“She’s more of a guy than a girl to us to be honest...” Piped in Minhyuk who was fishing through the pot looking for stray noodles, as the others nodded.

“And she’s like my noona back home. I need a noona!” Jihoon said sadly.

Jiho sighed and rubbed his face, then headed for his room. He knocked quietly and then walked in to find Sora sitting on his bed clutching her side and slightly wincing.

“You’re not going anywhere.” He said simply. Sora’s head shot up and she stared at him, mouth slightly open in surprise.

“Ah, you scared me.” She said instinctively moving her had to chest, in the hopes that he did not see her clutching her side.

“The boys and I want you to stay. We need some female company.” Jiho said as he looked down at his feet and not meeting her eyes, somewhat embarrassed yet his head snapped back up when he heard a small chuckle.  “Wae?!” He replied smiling sheepishly.

“Arasso...” Sora said quietly. The truth was, even though she had only been in the house for a little less than a day, it felt more like home than her actual home did. “Thank you.” She added as she lied down on the bed, and suddenly fell asleep.

Jiho studied her amazed. “She’s like a lost puppy...” he said under his breath. He exited his room and gathered up the boys and they left for a long day of practice. 

~

“I think this is one of the only times I am glad some girls have small chests...” Jiho stated as he zipped Sora into one of his many loose fitting hoodies.

“Yah! Take that back!” Sora exclaimed angry as she slapped his hands away, and punched him lightly in the chest.

“Arasso, arasso!” he replied laughing. He looked at Sora once again and nodded. “No one will ever know.”

It had been a week since Sora was accepted into the Block B dorm, and to celebrate they decided to bring her to the practice rooms at the Stardom building, yet undercover. Jiho had dressed her in loose black sweat pants, which tapered bad became tighter below the knee, a loose black v neck t-shirt, which was his own and his favorite large grey hoodie which finally covered any last feminine touches to Sora’s body. Sora had pulled her hair back from her face and pushed a hat flow on her face, which she covered with a mask, hiding the lower half of her face.

“Hyung! You made my noona into a hyung! Wooah!” Jihoon exclaimed as he came into the room and examined Sora. They both laughed and exited the room.

“Ready?” Taeil asked as they all gathered in the living room, everyone nodded and after several minutes of arguing and shuffling through the shoes which were piled in the front entrance, they were in the car with their manager and were headed to the Stardom building.

Several minutes later, they entered a large room, which was brightly lit and had mirrors on two walls. Speakers laced the corners of the rooms, and in one corner were a large piano and a desk, which held a speaker system.

“Alright, lets get started.” Jiho stated as he walked over to the sound system and plugged in his ipod, scrolled through a picked a song.

Sora sat quietly down in one corner, and watched their reflections as they danced to the music over, and over and over again until they were soaked in sweat and panting, looking exhausted.

Suddenly they all collapsed as Jiho walked over and paused the music, panting.

“Ok, 20 minute break.” He said through deep breaths.

“Sora... give us a show!” Jihoon said as he clapped and made a cute face.

Sora laughed and nodded, much to all of their surprise. She looked through Jiho’s ipod as he stared at her and clicked on a song she was familiar with, which was Andamiro’s Hypnotize. She walked up to the mirrors and waited as the beat picked up. It began with a slow beat and slowly progressed to a fasted more upbeat beat. She began to move naturally, and suddenly she suddenly forgot that there were people in the room, and remembered how much she had loved to dance. She threw off her hat and sweater, feeling too hot. The beat reseeded and she danced more slowly then the chorus picked up and she danced faster and to beat. Then the song ended and she turned back to them panting and smiling like a crazy person. Seven pairs of eyes were looking back at her with their mouths all slightly opened, shock and admiration radiating from their bodies.

“I will never listen to that song the same way every again...” Jiho said under his breath smiling.

“Noona... that was too y for me.” Jihoon said as he covered his face in his hands.

The rest were silent as the stared at her. Suddenly she blushed as the realization set in. “Sorry! I kinda got carried away...” Sora said as she bowed in apology and sittng down at the piano stool, since she was too embarrassed to sit beside anyone.

“So... is the legends true then?” Minhyuk said as he turned around and stared at her. Everyone looked at her again, waiting for her to answer.

“I guess you’d have to be the judge of that...” Sora said quietly. She looked at the boys, who were still sweating and they all began to look between Sora and the piano.

“Can you play?” Yukwon asked this time.

Sora nodded and turned began to lightly touch they keys, reminiscing from her training days. She smiled as she began to play a familiar song, that she had loved. She began to play Tablo’s song Bad and subconsciously she began to sing along to the sorrow filled song.

Once again, there was utter stunned silence in the dance studio as they all watched her like a fly trapped in a spider’s web.

Little did they know that someone, had overhead her voice and now knew her secrets and where she was hiding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooh! An update!

I've got an idea for the next chapter, so stay tuned!

Tell me what you think of this? Do you guys want more fluffy romance between Jiho and Sora?

Or some snobby behavior from Nara?

-A