Twenty-Four

Cinderella's Got Nothing on Me.

Jiho was scrolling through his iPad, with Sora snuggled and asleep in-between his legs, head resting on his hip, when his iPad began to ring. He furrowed his brow and answered the face-time call. When they screen cleared he smiled at a familiar face. 

“Hyung!” He said quietly, as to not wake up Sora. He looked at his brother, who was sitting in a bright room in Korea. He resembled Jiho quite bit, except for a few slight changes, such as a wider nose and jaw and larger eyes.

“Jiho-ah. How have you been?” Jiseok asked him, with kind eyes.

“I’ve been pretty good, practice is hard, but that’s life. How’s the comeback coming along?” Jiho asked in a hushed voice. He looked down at Sora, who was still sound asleep, sleeping with slightly open. It had been the first time in almost two days that Sora had properly fallen asleep.

“It’s fine, everything is going smoothly. Yah... Why are you whispering, and not looking at me? You haven’t seen me in almost three months. What is this?” his brother asked annoyed. “Dongsaengs...” he trailed off as he clucked his tongue.

“Yah, Hyung. Do you remember the girl from high school in my grade, Ahn Sora?” Jiho asked him with excitement. He had not told his brother yet about his relationship with Sora.

“The one you were crazy for, who didn’t know you existed?” His brother replied in a sarcastic tone. Jiho made a face at his brother annoyed, but he nodded his head in agreement. His brother did have a point.

“Well...” He began, then tilted his iPad down so that image showed Sora’s sleeping form. Jiseok watched, eyes wide.

“Yah! Is that a girl in your room? Don’t you know your presidents rules about dating?” His brother said concerned.

Jiho brought the iPad back up to his face. “He knows about her, don’t worry.” He replied chuckling at his brothers expression.

“Dongsaeng, I have to admit, you did catch one who looks a lot like her. It’s kind of scary...” Jiseok trailed off.

“Yah!” Jiho yelled at the screen, then instantly looked down to see if he had woken Sora. She shifted slightly, and snuggled deeper into Jiho’s warmth, sighing. “It is her. The real Ahn Sora.”

Once again, his brother’s eyes bulged. “Woo Jiho-ah! Your dating the Presidents daughter?! Yah! You’ve become a bigger player than you Hyung!” he replied, watching his brother closely.

“He doesn’t exactly know that we’re... well you know.” Jiho said, still suddenly unsure of their relationship.

“Do you like her?” His brother suddenly asked picking up on his little brother hesitation. He watched closely as Jiho avoided to look at the screen.

“I’ve liked her for so many years from afar, and now that I do have her... I – I don’t really know.” He replied.

“How far have you gone with her Dongsaeng?” Jiseok asked again, he had a bad feeling brewing in him when Jiho remained silent. “Yah. Jiho-ah. Don’t tell me you actually had with your Presidents daughter...” he asked horrified.

“It’s not like she stopped me.” He replied to his brother quietly, looking down at Sora’s sleeping form. He couldn’t help but notice how beautiful she was. There was a loud sigh from the other side of the screen and when he looked up at the screen, his brother was rubbing his forehead.

“YAH ARE YOU ING CRAZY!” He suddenly screamed. Jiho looked down at Sora, but she hadn’t budged. “Why do you think we were sent to Japan?” he asked again, and Jiho became annoyed at his older brother.

“Don’t bring that up now! Seriously, it wasn’t like I took away her innocence or anything...” He said as he looked back down at Sora, she shifted once again and this time, rolled her head so that he was looking up at Jiho, still slightly open. “I couldn’t help myself, he was just so beautiful...” he said in a whisper.

There was silence between the two brothers for several seconds.

“Ohhhh Christ. My little dongsaeng is in love. The really is going to end soon.” Jiseok said as he watched his brothers head snap back up to him.

“I’m not in love. Woo Jiho, does not fall in love.” He proclaimed in self-defense, but he knew his brother was right. He had never felt this way with any other girl he had encountered, in both Korean and Japan.

“You said the same thing, when you were in high school.” His brother pointed out raising an eyebrow.

“Aish. You’re being annoying now, I’ll call you later.” Jiho said as he quickly ended the call between him and his older brother.

He growled in frustration as he threw his iPad to his side of the bed, it bounced then settled down facing upward. He looked back down at Sora and began to lightly brush her hair away from her face in a loving manner.

“Ahn Sora, you are the first to receive all of Woo Jiho’s heart.” He whispered.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A wee bit of fluff! Sorry for the mega short chapter, I had this idea last night and I wanted to get it down before I forgot!

How was this? I hope you all liked it :)

Did ya'll hear, tomorrow or rather in a few hours in Seoul, Block B are going to court?

BLOCK B HWATING!

-A